31%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

I CANT FIND THE X7 CLUB

25 Replies 705 Views Created 15-08-2012

PLZS TELL ME IF YOU NOW HOW TO FIND THE X7 CLUBE  OR SEND ME A MESSAGE ON PS3 MY ID IS JORDANEVANS13  AND IT'S NOT ON MY NAVIGATOR ON PLAYSTATION HOME AND AM A PLUES MEMBER  

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Legendary_Vicki

93%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Legendary_Vicki
Accepted Solution
x7 is only available in the NA region of PS Home. Sorry :(
0 Kudos

Re: I CANT FIND THE X7 CLUB

legendary vicki signature
/16

JORDANEVANS13

31%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
JORDANEVANS13
Accepted Solution

OK THANKS DO U THINK IT WILL COME TO EU THIS YAER 

0 Kudos

/16

KrazyFace

98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
Hahahahahahaha! Ahhh, good one.
0 Kudos

/16

JORDANEVANS13

31%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
JORDANEVANS13
Accepted Solution

WILL IT 

0 Kudos

/16

KrazyFace

98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
No kiddo, never. It's too much controversy for our European heads to handle! Lol
0 Kudos

/16

Furys-embrace

94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Furys-embrace
Accepted Solution

Dont count on it NEVER coming here. We got the mansions, the bling suits and now there are plans for a HCV programme. Seems we eventually get all the utterly WORTHLESS content and ideas NA home has to offer but where are our picture frames, EOD and multiple clubhouse skins? 

0 Kudos

/16

Legendary_Vicki

93%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Legendary_Vicki
Accepted Solution

Furys-embrace wrote:

Dont count on it NEVER coming here. We got the mansions, the bling suits and now there are plans for a HCV programme. Seems we eventually get all the utterly WORTHLESS content and ideas NA home has to offer but where are our picture frames, EOD and multiple clubhouse skins? 

I actually agree, never say never! Stranger things have happened. As Fury says, we have gotten the mansion etc.. so it might come eventually.

We do need those various clubhouse skins too. 

0 Kudos

legendary vicki signature
/16

EFC-LUKE-EFC

94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
EFC-LUKE-EFC
Accepted Solution

Expect the EOD here soon ;) It has been localised for EU and you can now watch full movies when you visit a friend or on your US account. I know there's a EOD TV in the new loot space but not sure if it has everything on it yet.

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

blacklagoon-REVY

• Beta Tester
93%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
blacklagoon-REVY
Accepted Solution

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Furys-embrace wrote:

I actually agree, never say never! Stranger things have happened. As Fury says, we have gotten the mansion etc.. so it might come eventually.

We do need those various clubhouse skins too. 

Deffinatly agree on the clubhouse skins, people have been asking for these for months now. X7 .. Uhmmm not so much.
0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

PalmTreePhoenix

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PalmTreePhoenix
Accepted Solution

Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well.

Just wanted to reply to the question about the x7 space. As it has been mentioned in this thread, at this time, this type of space is not available in the EU. While it is an interesting idea with lots of merits it does not seen wholly right for the EU community. Here are trying to create a version of Home that is all inclusive.

With that being said, Home is always evolving and expanding. The Home Team along with our publishers of content are always coming. There is new club spaces coming so definitely stay tuned.

I would like to pose the proposition for you all to think about what completely new spaces, companions, furniture, games etc you would like to see in Home that has never been created before - i.e. not in North American Home or Japan or anywhere else. Wholly new stuff!

The idea about clubskins has been discussed and being investigated.

Always good to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Cheers,

PTP

0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

sam_reynolds01

• Award Winner
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sam_reynolds01
Accepted Solution

PalmTreePhoenix wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well.

Just wanted to reply to the question about the x7 space. As it has been mentioned in this thread, at this time, this type of space is not available in the EU. While it is an interesting idea with lots of merits it does not seen wholly right for the EU community. Here are trying to create a version of Home that is all inclusive.

With that being said, Home is always evolving and expanding. The Home Team along with our publishers of content are always coming. There is new club spaces coming so definitely stay tuned.

I would like to pose the proposition for you all to think about what completely new spaces, companions, furniture, games etc you would like to see in Home that has never been created before - i.e. not in North American Home or Japan or anywhere else. Wholly new stuff!

The idea about clubskins has been discussed and being investigated.

Always good to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Cheers,

PTP

I'm actually quite relieved to hear this, X7 just seems like another division in the community.

I would love to see "Wholly new stuff!" for EU, for the last year it feels like we have been coasting on SCEA hand-me-downs, third party releases and have lost the uniqueness as a region.

0 Kudos

/16

Furys-embrace

94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Furys-embrace
Accepted Solution

More Game relevant stuff. by that I mean game character costumes and companions. Its a good ice breaker when you see someone wearing a costume from a game you are a fan of and play and gives you reason to chat to the other user.

I'd also like to see a dingy old skool arcade style space, complete with stained carpets and graffitti on the walls. A place for REAL gamers to hang out and chat about all things playstation. It should also have a big screen that plays Access TV on loop. I think the devs tried to do that with Indie park but the style of the space, to me at least, is unappealing.

Finally, if you really want to create something unique to the EU region what about a continental street cafe type space, on a cobbled street street with lots of parasols and nice plants, lots of vespa type scooters etc.

0 Kudos

/16

KrazyFace

98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
Yes! Oh god yes please bring an arcade to Home. I was talking about this on HSM, about bringing actual gamers into Home with exclusive demos of still-in-progress Indy games. Or hell, just Indy games! There's like, a SEA of gaming gems out there on teh internetz just waiting to have an arcade cabinet wrapped round them and plonked in a dark arcade annexing the pier area in Home. I noticed today that the Indy space was labeled "casual" on the nav. Seriously then, where is the stuff for old skool gamers? They say the average age of gamers is about 30-something. Three-O. So how come the closest Home has ever come to recreating the very ENVIRONMENT that these gamers grew from was the pitiful arcade area of the Bowling Alley, or the single arcade bit under the Motorstorm space? Which, BTW is a fun little game I'd buy if it was available.
0 Kudos

/16

Mermaid-KT

69%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mermaid-KT
Accepted Solution

I'd like to see some movie related items.

0 Kudos

/16

Fritches

96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution

PalmTreePhoenix wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well.

Cheers,

PTP

Thankyou , I'm glad this is not coming here. 

Now why didn't you take this approach with the Home Mansion ? That tacky overpriced thing does not belong here.

Also I want to touch up on this 

PalmTreePhoenix wrote:

And with that in mind I want this 

Front:

Back:

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
/16

Retro_1973

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

Fritches wrote:

Front:

Back:

Here we go again! lol :D

0 Kudos

/16

Fritches

96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution

Retro_1973 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

Front:

Back:

Here we go again! lol :D

Well he/she asked :p

0 Kudos

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
/16

KrazyFace

98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
Haha! Fritches, I'll buy you that friggin' house in RL when I win the lottery mate!
0 Kudos

/16

Furys-embrace

94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Furys-embrace
Accepted Solution

It just looks like the luxury lakehouse minus the lake and in daylight to me. She did ask for stuff never done before and this looks a tad generic really. Nicer than the mansion granted, but not exactly something thats new and original.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Award Winner
/16

sam_reynolds01

• Award Winner
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sam_reynolds01
Accepted Solution
X7 is not in EU home.
if your a NA home user, you will need to go to the X7 Entrance space and then access the club through the link there.
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel