16 Dec 2012
Playstation Staff

Jewel of the skies

18 Replies 837 Views Created 16-12-2012

Hey everyone, was wondering if anybody had the jewel of the skies apartment and wouldn't mind invitin. Me round to have a peek, as what I've heard the open space doesn't represent what it's really like and videos don't offer the actual essence of playing with it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19 (837 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Jewel of the skies

Translation - "I want the free tiger companion..." :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19 (812 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Not gonna lie it would be a nice bonus but I genuinely liked the look of it but so far mixed reviews and the open space doesn't let you do anything otherwise I wouldn't ask :/ 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19 (802 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

It's not that great. It just feels like something out of Uncharted. I don't have it, but a friend invited me to it, and I wasn't impressed by it really.

I don't know if there's some mini game or something, but I'm not sure why people keep asking to see this space.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19 (793 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

There are a lot of neat furniture rewards you can get with the genie. They are scattered around the Open House. It's fun flying around on the carpet but I think it would be nice if one could use the Essence of the 7 Winds but that isn't really an option like you do with the carpet. Seems invisible walls and ceilings prevent you from escaping the way you would like.

That's a shame cause if that were an option I would have purchased the space already. The rewards do add value to the space and it is a very attractive space. I personally wait on items like these.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19 (744 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I've been to multiple Jewel of the skies apartments and never get the tiger companion. What are the prerequisites?

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19 (664 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Not sure about it, but eventually you have to make the wish for the private treasure chest first?

In cae that you own the flat yourself that is. If not, no clue otherwise.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19 (644 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

GoodBytes wrote:

I've been to multiple Jewel of the skies apartments and never get the tiger companion. What are the prerequisites?

The tiger should pop up when you enter the space even if you don't own the space yourselves.

( Doesn't work in the open house )

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19 (628 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I believe the tiger needs to be made available first by a total accumulation of gems from the owner and all users by filling up the thermometer. I got the tiger but the thermometer was full yet on the video for the space it was only half full and the tiger wasn't showing.

Also there is a magic carpet you get but it is glitches and nobody gets it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19 (609 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

blacklagoon-REVY wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

The tiger should pop up when you enter the space even if you don't own the space yourselves.

( Doesn't work in the open house )

Should but dosen't

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19 (603 Views)
0 Kudos