PlayStation®3

PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

Level 6

Re: Lockwood Dragons Game. Your thoughts

BeccaJade wrote:
From what I can tell it appears that the common egg colour changes daily, as it was green before and now it's blue. If this is the case, as long as you get the day you need collecting the other egg colours shouldn't be too difficult, I'd think the community one should go pretty fast. It's a shame the rewards aren't that great looking.

Blue eggs for me too, so thankfully the requirements aren't quite so eggstreme.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 151 (480 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Many thanks :smileyhappy: seems different days spawn different eggs O_O good to know. And sorry about the 'swarm thing' I was going off the silhouette so it kind of looked like the infamous bats to me. I shall update the days and the egg colours

Day 1 - Yellow eggs

Day 2 - Blue eggs

If it follows the pattern of the rewards list then Day 3 might be Green eggs Day 4 might be Purple eggs Day 5 might be Red eggs so the last rare one might be a 'Get all previous rewards' A random spawn or a certain day to get it. Anyone have any ideas about that Dark purple egg?

I will keep this thread updated with the info for you all (tho with the time diffrence you all may know before me lol)

photo Signature_zpsc792b269.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 151 (476 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I just saw someone with what looked suspciously like the burning sword in their hand. Before I could ask them about it though they vanished. If anyone gets it/has it can they post on here please. 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 151 (452 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

Had a look at this trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n91z3PWIvRE#!

Watch at  about 35 seconds. It mentions the Mysterious Egg and that it wont be available till August 22nd

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 151 (440 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Yeah I noticed that too from the trailer in the sqaure, Im pretty sure the sword was the one from the sillohette though and wasnt one Ive seen before, I only got a quick glance though before they left.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 151 (431 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Just unlocked the pinwheel. Does anyone know if you can check the amount of each colour egg you've collected?

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 151 (424 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yup, just done my second run and most eggs were blue. Good that the colors alternate on certain days but it'll still take a helluva lotta grinding for the 10,000 egg prizes. I'll maybe just do the reachable ones and come back later when the community hits that ridiculous score and claim my prize for everyone's hard efforts lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 151 (423 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

RPG-Wolf wrote:

@ loonytoon1982

"As for obtaining the items, I think realistically it would take around 30+ hours to obtain everything if you have the patience for it."

REALISTIC??

Since the reopening of Home after todays update all Homies together managed to stomp on 8.2 million eggs in more than12 hours. 

To get the community reward within 30+ hours, we have to smash about 9 million eggs every second!

BTW. you have to collect 50 pink and 25 green eggs per minute to gain the other rewards within 30+ hours. You're good if you kick 75 eggs per minute alone independent of their color.

Sorry to smash your illusion, but you can't cheat math.

Based on what I collected:

8000+ eggs per hour

300+ of each colour in that timeframe

300+ multiplied by 10 hours = 3000+ of each colour

Multiplied by 3 to 30 hours = 9000+ purple

Therefore in that timeframe you will have realistically obtained blue, green and almost all purple eggs.  Then the mystery egg, if that doesn't pop up in 30 hours of attempting it, then I dunno what the requirement for that would be.

As for the community reward there's little you can do about that due to it being counted on red eggs smashed rather than overall totals. You don't have to spend time trying to obtain it and can simply check in on it's progress if you so choose to do so.

So realistically, 30-35 hours seems about right to me.

---------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 151 (415 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Lockwood Dragons Game. Your thoughts and Info

matthawes wrote:

Just unlocked the pinwheel. Does anyone know if you can check the amount of each colour egg you've collected?

When your in the game Press square and use the arrows to scroll down should be at the side of each reward

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 151 (413 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Wait-Jester-Sec wrote:

Had a look at this trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n91z3PWIvRE#!

Watch at  about 35 seconds. It mentions the Mysterious Egg and that it wont be available till August 22nd

Appears to be related to Iron Fusion, not sure if it's just about the egg

Untitled20120531103313.png

---------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 151 (411 Views)
0 Kudos