Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Lockwood Dragons Game. Your thoughts

statik2010 wrote: Anyone else notice the date on the mysterious egg? 22nd of August. It could be one of those things you just have to wait for but three months is a long time... Anyone care to elaborate?

No offence to anyone suddenly noticing and posting about the mysterious egg but I did post about this on another thread yesterday... Seems I've been ignored:smileysad:

Not too much of an issue, I'm just glad to hear about the rotation of colours. I can start to see that community score (1 off a trillion!) won't take as long as expected.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 151 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Apologies Statik :smileysad: I didnt see it,

photo Signature_zpsc792b269.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 151 (326 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

No worries, already forgotten :smileywink: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 151 (322 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

My thoughts... complete waste of time.

Firstly it took me half an hour of performing every emote to every object in the space and running around the whole space several times trying to find the reward before I found someone who told me that I had to play the game to get the reward (thanks Rene). Lockwood could have said something about changing how rewards are issued.

Secondly I played the Eggcellent Plan game spin-off for bout the same time I spent looking for it (half hour) and got the sand castle.

Based on how many eggs need to be collected I think its safe to say this game is aimed at people who have nothing better to do with their lives. The game in mind numbingly boring. The rewards aren't the best (in my opinion). I'm not going to worry myself too much with this game. Its clear the space is more about Lockwood getting large visit stats than customer enjoyment.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 151 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

loonytoon1982 wrote:

RPG-Wolf wrote:

@ loonytoon1982

"As for obtaining the items, I think realistically it would take around 30+ hours to obtain everything if you have the patience for it."

REALISTIC??

Since the reopening of Home after todays update all Homies together managed to stomp on 8.2 million eggs in more than12 hours. 

To get the community reward within 30+ hours, we have to smash about 9 million eggs every second!

BTW. you have to collect 50 pink and 25 green eggs per minute to gain the other rewards within 30+ hours. You're good if you kick 75 eggs per minute alone independent of their color.

Sorry to smash your illusion, but you can't cheat math.

Based on what I collected:

8000+ eggs per hour

300+ of each colour in that timeframe

300+ multiplied by 10 hours = 3000+ of each colour

Multiplied by 3 to 30 hours = 9000+ purple

Therefore in that timeframe you will have realistically obtained blue, green and almost all purple eggs.  Then the mystery egg, if that doesn't pop up in 30 hours of attempting it, then I dunno what the requirement for that would be.

As for the community reward there's little you can do about that due to it being counted on red eggs smashed rather than overall totals. You don't have to spend time trying to obtain it and can simply check in on it's progress if you so choose to do so.

So realistically, 30-35 hours seems about right to me.

My hat goes off to whomever can run around this enclosed little area stomping like a lunatic for 30-35 hours for a mediocre prize at best.  I know platinum trophies that can be won in less time with far greater enjoyment value. :Wink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 151 (297 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I don't think it will take anything like that amount of time. I collected 500 blue eggs in less than 10 minutes today without the help of the special outfit so I'm sure you can do 5000 green ones in an hour / hour and a half easy on the correct day.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 151 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Hopefully that wasn't glitch today and the next batch of eggs will be up tomorrow for collection. My figures were based on collection yesterday so if it works out, it's a lot easier than originally thought. Not that it makes it any less boring to do though.
---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 151 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I'd like to know who in FarmWood came up with the concept that kicking eggs in a space that has about 4fps can be anywhere close to entertaining, I mean what was the point o. 0 Mini games.. they're suppose to be fun, not something you'd likely do on an MMO, only on an MMO it's normally worth farming <,<

If they want us to waste 30+ hours of are life's doing this they could have at least put some time and some effort in the rewards... Nothing really seems worth all the truble.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 151 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The 999,999,999 prize is worth the trouble though Orla, just show up when it's done!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 151 (260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

=D...Good idea =D

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 151 (252 Views)
0 Kudos