Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Lockwood Dragons Game. Your thoughts

Furys-embrace wrote:

matthawes wrote:
Got the cockatrice statue today.:smileyhappy: Hopefully we will get purple eggs tomorrow.

Is the statue the same size as the one in the space or a small one?

It's like a teeny baby one! lol Not looking forward to tomorrows 10,000 egg effort!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 151 (320 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Cheers retro, you just saved me running around for about an hour and a half in LAGwood. If it was a massive one I could lob in my dragons lair space it would have been worth the effort, but if its just a small thing I wont bother. 

Note to Lockwood: if you are gonna have these grindathons in future, at least make the rewards worth the time, static tiny statues are NOT worth it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 151 (316 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

LOL @ "LAGwood"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 151 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I am moderately amused by this game, but perhaps that might be because I am a very patient type and because I was bored today. 

I got the yellow eggs reward fairly quickly today, and after 1,5 hour play without the multiplier outfit I also reached the 5.000 green eggs mark. All in all I gather around 1050-1100 eggs each 15 minutes. I am willing to waste 3 hours of my life on the purple eggs reward either tomorrow or the day after, and I figure I will have the blue eggs reward before the main egg becomes blue again. I still wonder how the hell we're going to get the insane red eggs reward... 

If we were to count the days that the red egg is the main egg, I'll calculate how much time it will take before we reach the goal.

Based on Loony Toon's estimations let's just say 91% of all the eggs that spawn are the 'main eggs'. If an average person would collect about 1100 eggs (without multiplier) in 15 minutes, that would mean 1001 'main eggs'. Considering we have reached a stunning 10.000.000 red eggs per day up till now, that means that (if red eggs are 3% of the total spawn, so 33 eggs per person per 15 minutes) every day an estimation of 303.031 times 15 minutes are played. Assuming that figure stays stable, each day that the red egg is the main egg a total of 303.334.031 eggs are gathered. A full cycle is 4 days of no red main eggs (and 10.000.000 red eggs gathered daily so 40.000.000 in total) and one day of red main eggs (303.334.031 eggs gathered that day), would come to a total of 343.334.031 red eggs per 5 days, on the sole condition that the number of people playing it stays stable.

999.999.999.999 : 343.334.031 = 2913 times the cycle of 5 days before we reach the goal. So bluntly put, that would mean 39 years and 330 days of playing before we reach that reward, if the game will be visited as frequently as it is now (which is unlikely). Other people came with other outcomes, but they didn't take into consideration that there is very likely a day that the red egg is the main egg. Even if everyone decided to buy themselves the suit with the multiplier, that would still mean 19 years and 250 days of playing (999.999.999.999 : 686.668.062 = 1457 times the cycle of 5 days).

Sorry Lockwood. It seems you have overestimated the number of users here. Even increasing the spawn chance wouldn't make the reward worthwile, so I strongly advice you to lower the goal by at least three numbers.

:smileysad: Ps. Yes, I was bored.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 151 (305 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Here's a pic of the cockatrice statue next to my blue dragon statue.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 151 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Ive never had it freeze on me before while collecting eggs but its done it twice in like 5mins so ill try later.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 151 (273 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Furys-embrace wrote:

Cheers retro, you just saved me running around for about an hour and a half in LAGwood

Upon closer inspection it seems they did give us warning and changed their name appropriately :smileytongue:

Lagwood.gif

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 151 (270 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

Ive never had it freeze on me before while collecting eggs but its done it twice in like 5mins so ill try later.

Well considering that I was playing the egg games earlier today and the whole space crashed freezing my console meaning I had to pull the plug out to reset the system.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 151 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I had the game freeze twice on me now, I'm fed up :smileysad:.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 151 (232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Not woth that hour I had to waste there. I just want to get them because I collect freebies.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 151 (219 Views)
0 Kudos