PlayStation®3

PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

Level 4

Re: Lockwood Dragons Game. Your thoughts

Hey statik do you know when i could go to your spaces again because i know youve had some troubles with home
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
BannerFans.com
Follow @Daddyhughes111
<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs');</script>

Please use plain text.
Message 131 of 151 (548 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I can' be bothered to read through all previous posts on here but after 7 days the global community score stands @ just over 82,000,000 (as I type).

divide 999,999,999,999 by that, gives 12195 weeks. Divide that by 52 & you get... wait for it .......................ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................................................................................................

234.5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE 1 LOCKWOOD

Bear in mind its week 1 & still a novelty, so you can pretty much double or even tripple that once people realise just how stupid that figure is.

Come on LOCKWOOD, WAKE UP, yes its a virtual world but even you guys wont have great grandchildren around to see that reward dished out. Sony VitaStation 10 will be about obsolete by then too. MODS TAKE NOTE & GET IT SORTED PLEASE. Particullay you LORDROSS as you listen too much to the loudmouth never on home types  (2 week stints with 6 month breaks etc etc) who praise the garbage & slander the good. Rather than listen to those of us that actually USE a PS3 ONLINE ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

10000 job cuts & looking @ how psh is now compared to 2 years ago it's clear there are far fewer people in home these days. Too many people on this forum post for the sake of posting rather than to add value to improve the home community.

The way home is going atm it's dying a slow death & needs refreshment & realistic goals

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, SO JOIN FORCES.....NOW!!!!

"Ndreams is the father of all mistakes & necessity is the mother of invention"
Please use plain text.
Message 132 of 151 (518 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Jester sent me here, his fault :Lol:

I couldn't agree more DP, the objectives are too beyond acceptable. Seriously even if I had no job and/or left school to have a sofa job doing absolutely nothing of my life, even then I wouldn't spent hours on home for the sake of mediocre virtual items and like I said e another thread (about the damn dust 514 crappy game) home is supposed to be for relaxing and fun not to be bothered and break peoples nervs.

Anyway thanks for the info jester and good luck for those who are willing to waste time in this.

Please use plain text.
Message 133 of 151 (479 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

I just read an article about the Q&A with lockwood.

link

Luckily it looks like the community score isn't as high as we were led to believe.

Q: What’s up with the: 999,999,999,999 count?

A: Ah, the community score count. :smileytongue: The community egg score is an unknown number, not actually 1 trillion - a mystery number if you will. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 134 of 151 (422 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Nice find Sam! I suppose we can all breathe a much needed sigh of relief.

Please use plain text.
Message 135 of 151 (409 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

link

Luckily it looks like the community score isn't as high as we were led to believe.

A: Ah, the community score count. :smileytongue: The community egg score is an unknown number, not actually 1 trillion - a mystery number if you will. :smileyhappy:

They didn't say it was necessarily a lower number though :Evil:

Please use plain text.
Message 136 of 151 (394 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

link

A mystery number that we will mysteriously hit when they decide to take the game down.  :Wink:

Please use plain text.
Message 137 of 151 (349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Thought I'd give this another try tonight and see if I could get any rewards. Got frozen in the space on both tries. I think I'll just give it a miss and save my poor Ps3.

photo zelostos2_zps5c4da265.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 138 of 151 (325 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Don't care for this monotonous game or the so-so rewards....but it does remind me of these, yum!

eggz.jpg  eggz2.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 139 of 151 (278 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yeah, I got my sandcastle then left! Weirdly, the sandcastle was the only thing of worth on that list for me, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned. Just keep me posted on when this "magic number" hits and I'll come back for my well-earned prize lol
Please use plain text.
Message 140 of 151 (259 Views)
0 Kudos