photo Signature_zpsc792b269.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22 (460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Lockwood HQ Auction Event Coming soon

Question is, will the item you purchase be unique, or will it be case of 'due to popular demand we released it to general population for a third of what you paid for it a week ago'?
veilcorp.com
BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22 (460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Some gd tunes in this area.. the rock track in the blue room on the right would have been great on BoxBeats rock

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22 (445 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Pessimistic mode ON .....

Another way to make to most money outta Home!!!

.... pessimistic mode OFF.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22 (433 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Lockwood have to be careful, Sodium is a dead space averaging 4 people everytime ive been there recently , mercia is still not repaired fully from when it was beta tested, uproar is too painful to wait for and the rewards are not good enough, that me and my friends game launch into Drakes 3 because its quicker. Granzella Heavy Water and N Dreams are catching up fast.

I wouldnt go after exclusive content thats bought anyway or rewards that the game costs too much to play. But its the way home is, lets release a product to a big fanfare with q&a's, parties, you tube videos and lots of woot woots. 4 weeks later its forgotten about. So wait a few weeks see what happens then, rather than go there first day its on and bid against someone.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (376 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

The Auction Event is inherently flawed. Why? Because it uses LKWD Tokens!

Tokens are over priced and not worth that you pay for them. But then this is like most of Lockwoods Home catalog. Have you seen those Supermodel poses? They charge you $7 to stand still!

But yes tokens, if they go ahead with that the auction is going to be exclusive to those who waste a lot of money on Home trying to prove to us (and themselves) that they are big shots by spending BIG on something SMALL.

Besides this theres the little problem of those people who glitched hundreds of tokens a while back and never had the amount removed from their account. These people will certainly have the upper hand on this auction.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (355 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hi all,

There hasn’t been any sort of auction in Home before, so this is going to be a bit of a trial run for us both – we’re running it to see if such an event works within Home. A lot of work has gone into developing this event, which is why we decided that a bidding tax was necessary for the potential success of the Auction Machine; we could be wrong, however, and we’ll need your feedback on this when it launches.

We’ve decided to offer three different tiers of item rarity with the Auction Machine, and with each tier comes a different bidding tax cost. The amount stated in the current description is incorrect, as this version of the Auction Machine contains an outdated description – sorry about this. The actual amount will be 10% of the starting price for the item. We have set these prices according to the rarity of the items, so they cannot be artificially increased by early bidders.

As we’ve said above, this is just a trial run, so we’re going to be paying close attention to your feedback – the more brutally honest, the better! :smileytongue:

Kind regards,

Lockwood

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22 (329 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I'm still really unsure about this LW, would it be possible to have more info on how the auctions will work?
for example, are they for specific instances or the whole region as a whole? how long does the auction last for? etc
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22 (322 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

sam_reynolds01 wrote:
I'm still really unsure about this LW, would it be possible to have more info on how the auctions will work?
for example, are they for specific instances or the whole region as a whole? how long does the auction last for? etc

We'll be running 24 hour, 48 hour and 5 day auctions. They'll be starting at staggered times and run across all regions, as we've tried to accommodate as many time zones as possible.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22 (303 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I think the only ones that will benefit from this are SCAMwood's directors when their books are balanced at the end of the financial year. This is a very bad idea and also very unethical given the fact there is the potential you could be trolled into over paying for an item. Ofcourse, I'm sure GREEDwood dont care about the service users getting ripped off and its all about the £££'s rolling in.

I know there are many idiots on here who HAVE to have every little bit of tat on home but I strongly urge you to ignore this 'trial run' because if its not successful and earning CASHwood extortionate revenue then hopefully it wont be around for long.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (279 Views)