26 Nov 2008
Playstation Staff

Mall Stores Open Nov 28th??

17 Replies 968 Views Created 26-11-2008
This is what I hear...is it true??? Anyone???
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18 (968 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Mall Stores Open Nov 28th??

Hope its true!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18 (881 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Mall Stores Open Nov 28th??

I hope it is too and the items will be free for closed beta and or open beta guys as a way of saying sorry we left you out on your bums for the last year
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18 (849 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re : Re: Mall Stores Open Nov 28th??

I doubt it. The 1.0 beta redeem codes are expiring on December 1st...i see no reason why SCE would suddenly open up the shops and close them 2 days later.
△◯✕▢
www.aateey.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18 (837 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Re : Re: Mall Stores Open Nov 28th??

aat08, when you say they expire, does that mean we can no longer use Home, or that it's just the time until you can access the code?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18 (784 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Jeremi1023 wrote:

aat08, when you say they expire, does that mean we can no longer use Home, or that it's just the time until you can access the code?

use Home i think
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18 (774 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

LOL u will be able to use home till the full release they aren't going to STOP us using it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18 (768 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re : Re: Re : Re: Mall Stores Open Nov 28th??

Jeremi1023 a écrit:

I am not sure myself. However, what i can tell you is that i have the Killzone 2 Beta, and the expire date on the email was November 14th , and the beta was scheduled to end on that very same day. However, the kind folks over at GG decided to expand the Beta 2 more weeks, till November 28th.

△◯✕▢
www.aateey.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18 (616 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Mall Stores Open Nov 28th??

I doubt they will end the Beta any time soon, They have to stress test the servers over a certain amount of time to get information about performance...... Plus there`s still gonna be small bugs that peeps will find..... Its probably just the expiry date for when you can Redeem the code.

Killzone is a totally differenet kettle of fish in repect to what home is attempting.

Beggars are operating on this train, please do NOT encourage professional beggars, if you have any spare change you can give it to me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18 (594 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Mall Stores Open Nov 28th??

Anyone who's in Home Beta will stay where they are and it won't end there just adding more people over time then they'll add all of us. Soon i'll have a place of my own and I can call it HOME.
 photo ohagan84snipersigsmaller-2-1.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18 (577 Views)
0 Kudos