07 Sep 2012
By SYLAS80
Playstation Staff

Mercia idea

[ Edited ]
10 Replies 321 Views edited 07-09-2012

Would be good if we could do co-op missions together, & solve puzzles together ( like 1 person stand on one switch, & the other on another, that kinda thing.

Also can someone from Lockwood answer this question please....  What was the reason for not letting us take the weapons outside of the game ( especially purchased ) & can this be changed so we can, if possible?.   

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (321 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Mercia idea

What would be even better is that Lockwood remove Mercia and realise they can't do that type of games.

Jesus died for somebodys sins, but not mine
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (273 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

urghh i see your point about mercia being co-op and how good it would be but i think lockwood don't really have the technology for it to be honest :smileytongue:
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
BannerFans.com
Follow @Daddyhughes111
<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs');</script>

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

No, no co-op, because there are a lot of trolls on Home that won't be willing to help, and not everyone who uses PS Home actually adds PS Home friends.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (247 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Could be an added option when we start the game, single player & co-op :smileywink:  

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

SYLAS80 wrote:

Also can someone from Lockwood answer this question please....  What was the reason for not letting us take the weapons outside of the game ( especially purchased ) & can this be changed so we can, if possible?.   

It's something to do with the cost of creating the items to work in Home as items rather than in game weapons. They're a higher quality texture wise so they'd be more expensive to produce them.

---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

loonytoon1982 wrote:

SYLAS80 wrote:

It's something to do with the cost of creating the items to work in Home as items rather than in game weapons. They're a higher quality texture wise so they'd be more expensive to produce them.

Guess a way around this then would be if when we purchased a Mercia weapon, it gave us one to use in the game, & also one for your avatar to have around Home.  

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

SYLAS80 wrote:

Guess a way around this then would be if when we purchased a Mercia weapon, it gave us one to use in the game, & also one for your avatar to have around Home.  

The high cost of the in-game weapons gear does strike me as rather strange, especially since we don't receive the avatar versions of these expensive items.  Why are the individual swords/shields etc. nearly the same cost as an entire 3-piece costume bundle from Lockwood?  confused

It shouldn't be an issue to create a dual in-game item with a separate avatar wardrobe component .  Both Conspiracy and nDreams had no problem publishing items with both in-game and out-of-game functionality.  If the actual issue is that freezers would be able to hack the wardrobe component, well, it's simple.  Lockwood should just continue to keep doing what they've been doing in Mercia to prevent freezers from wrecking the space.  gr8

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

it sort of is co-op at the moment. And I suspect it's going to get more co-op in the future for those of us that don't buy much stuff from the stores.

Towards lvl 30 I was finding myself grateful that another person had showed up to help.

also worked the other way. I spent an entire night running backward and forward in the temple like batman, screaming "I'll save you noob!" because they capped lvl 30 and I was bored

*edit: btw, did anyone work out what that teleport to the dead end room with two crossed swords did? Or was it included for future updates and did nothing at the moment

"They mostly come at night..............mostly"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

What about the problem with it glittching all the time I am stuck at Find the beetle Larvae and no matter how many things i kill or try to find i havent found it yet. But the game dosent give out the enemies to kill sometimes you go in and the place is empty or doors are locked
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (116 Views)
0 Kudos