PlayStation®3

PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

18 Dec 2008
By: TedTheDog Member 689 Posts
Level 3

Missing items

121 Replies 14810 Views Created 18-12-2008

As you'll have noticed reward items are currently missing but they are not lost.

The team are working on a fix to this problem so you can get everything back and we'll update you tomorrow on its progress.

The downside is that items won whilst the problem persists may be lost once the fix is applied.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 122 (14,810 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Missing items

Hey Ted, could you issue any sort of reply on some ROUGH release date for the Red Bull space? Aswell as any hints on anything upcoming?

I ask because, as i'm sure you are aware.. there are a lot of angry people due to the EU home lacking quite a lot at the moment.

Thanks a lot,

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 122 (14,768 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I think youve lots europe!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 122 (14,780 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

TedTheDog wrote:

As you'll have noticed reward items are currently missing but they are not lost.

The team are working on a fix to this problem so you can get everything back and we'll update you tomorrow on its progress.

The downside is that items won whilst the problem persists may be lost once the fix is applied.

Now thats what you call selective posting.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 122 (14,753 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

ah, gutted. i just earned the ice breaker stuff today as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 122 (14,745 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

i just earned all the echochrome stuff bk lol!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 122 (14,727 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Its not just europe which has this problem.. So lots of people have lost items not just your beloved europe
Photobucket
Metagalactic Llamas Battle At The Edge Of Time
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 122 (14,727 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re : Missing items

Happy to see that you're working on it.

It's for me the only real problem right now: Communication, we have now clue about what's happening (or not for red bull) and so we are for the most, a little upset.

Anyway, thanks in advance for the fix!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 122 (14,704 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

TedTheDog wrote:

Thanks for an update ted! I'll however repeat / rephrase my question from the other thread - are we gonna get back also all the "old" beta items (rare tops, ornamets, rug etc.)??

Trade, manage & discuss your EoJ cards at www.eojmanager.com
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 122 (14,696 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

lost my jp stuff and my beta globe ted , and all things i won . Im just letting you know not having a go
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 122 (14,463 Views)
0 Kudos