87%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Missing items

121 Replies 14,909 Views Created 18-12-2008

As you'll have noticed reward items are currently missing but they are not lost.

The team are working on a fix to this problem so you can get everything back and we'll update you tomorrow on its progress.

The downside is that items won whilst the problem persists may be lost once the fix is applied.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
/16

MrInfin1ty

• Beta Tester
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrInfin1ty
Accepted Solution

Hey Ted, could you issue any sort of reply on some ROUGH release date for the Red Bull space? Aswell as any hints on anything upcoming?

I ask because, as i'm sure you are aware.. there are a lot of angry people due to the EU home lacking quite a lot at the moment.

Thanks a lot,

0 Kudos

Re: Missing items

/16

cnumb

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
cnumb
Accepted Solution

MrInfin1ty wrote:

Hey Ted, could you issue any sort of reply on some ROUGH release date for the Red Bull space? Aswell as any hints on anything upcoming?

I ask because, as i'm sure you are aware.. there are a lot of angry people due to the EU home lacking quite a lot at the moment.

Thanks a lot,

Ted said this in this thread. Not good news though.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=b_EN_PS3_Home&thread.id=882...

"If its any consolation we'd like it to work too but we are also running a huge beta here.

Beta's are often difficult as everyone wants the new toy, whatever it may be, to work just as the vision portrays but as a beta things are being used in untried ways and things are bound to go wrong.

And the vision of Home is pretty exciting right? We know its a little bare right now and we've got some problems to solve, but they'll be solved and we can then move on to running it as the service we all want.

The reality is that we really are beta testing Home and we have to get these load related issues dealt with (and they can be dealt with.)

I'm very reluctant to give an ETA for the Red Bull Air Race as the very nature of what were doing here throws schedules sometimes (as you've seen) but it certainly will not be before the new year now. I know its irritating, but it really ought to be worth the wait, its really quite impressive and a lot of fun.

Ted "
Message Edited by cnumb on 18-12-2008 09:41 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Beta Tester
/16

SurrealNightmare

• Beta Tester
97%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SurrealNightmare
Accepted Solution
You'd better be fixing the servers for the clubhouses as well as we're being charges for a service that doesn't work properly.
0 Kudos

/16

Mashimato

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mashimato
Accepted Solution

Even though it is still beta, everyone is going around thinking everything works the way it should. You should see me running around Home looking for holes to get lost in. I even put a chair in front of the sign that says "you shouldn't be able to read this" on the harbor home. Throwing a couch on the yacht works perfectly too, was even part of the G4 mob that was trying to overload the servers.

Ever since this thing went open beta there is so many people doing crazy stuff I'm surprised the servers haven't commited suicide... I want my access to Japan's Home ("back") would be nice so I'm in the same boat as everyone.

0 Kudos

/16

MUFC_LEGEND

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MUFC_LEGEND
Accepted Solution
I guess were getting nothing before the New Year at all now then:(
0 Kudos

/16

a123mg

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
a123mg
Accepted Solution

MUFC_LEGEND wrote:
You never know.

:P 

0 Kudos

/16

imhooked

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
imhooked
Accepted Solution

MUFC_LEGEND wrote:

does this mean i will have to win back all my echochrome stuff every time i enter home atm?? because i just had to win it all back and most of the ice breaker stuff because when i re-entered home it wasnt there any more i was like ***** thats f.u.c.k.i.n.g. pointless

0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

a123mg

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
a123mg
Accepted Solution

imhooked wrote:

MUFC_LEGEND wrote:

does this mean i will have to win back all my echochrome stuff every time i enter home atm?? because i just had to win it all back and most of the ice breaker stuff because when i re-entered home it wasnt there any more i was like ***** thats f.u.c.k.i.n.g. pointless

Read what Ted said.

If you won them during this error. 

0 Kudos

/16

imhooked

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
imhooked
Accepted Solution

a123mg wrote:

imhooked wrote:

MUFC_LEGEND wrote:

Read what Ted said.

If you won them during this error. 

yeh does that mean now? because if so then theres no point whatsoever in playing the arcade games and if we dont play the arcade games theres literally nothing to do of worth .. bowling and pool does not reward us and the mall costs way too much :| at least give us more customisation and more clothes to choose from i want stuff like the lil biiiiig planet sackboys get .. like game related costumes

0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

imhooked

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
imhooked
Accepted Solution
so is that problem on going now?? or does it mean that if i just win it back once it will be ok and i won it after 8am today .. sorry about my stupidity :)
0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

MUFC_LEGEND

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MUFC_LEGEND
Accepted Solution

imhooked wrote:
so is that problem on going now?? or does it mean that if i just win it back once it will be ok and i won it after 8am today .. sorry about my stupidity :)

Np :). I think it's still going on but you could try winning it back.
0 Kudos

/16

a123mg

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
a123mg
Accepted Solution

imhooked wrote:
If you won it after 8am sorry to say it will be gone, hopefully they can retrieve it for you.

People who won it months/days/ hours before 8am will get theirs back once the problem has been fixed and which the team are onto it. 

0 Kudos

/16

H20Khan

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
H20Khan
Accepted Solution
***** right. I spent hours unlocking the game extras for this ....?..... and you want thanks for fixing a problem you created through poor research .....?.... You must be mad. I spent hours to get the echochrome table. The only thing I haven't done is carriage return. So anything gamers do between now and the " new " patch, isnlt guaranteed to be saved to your profile. Oh, this is your war against microsoft.... ?...... Not doin to well are you......
0 Kudos

/16

bondbill

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bondbill
Accepted Solution
great i unlocked the ice climer stuff up to level 12, most echo items and all the namco items and i log back on...all gone, If i run the namco from the ps3 menu then launch home they reappear tho :Stupid:
0 Kudos

/16

MUFC_LEGEND

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MUFC_LEGEND
Accepted Solution

H20Khan wrote:
***** right. I spent hours unlocking the game extras for this ....?..... and you want thanks for fixing a problem you created through poor research .....?.... You must be mad. I spent hours to get the echochrome table. The only thing I haven't done is carriage return. So anything gamers do between now and the " new " patch, isnlt guaranteed to be saved to your profile. Oh, this is your war against microsoft.... ?...... Not doin to well are you......

Not the best first post. You will get your items back so i'm not sure what your problem is. Never satisfied are you!

0 Kudos

/16

H20Khan

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
H20Khan
Accepted Solution

Why ? Because I voice my opinions on a SCEE website so they will hopefully be read and understood ? How can you make assumptions that I am never satisfied if :

a. You don't know me

b. This is my first post

Oh Jeez....... Obviously you can't read or understand english. Yes I understand I will get my stuff back. I understand The problem will be rectified. My point is .......... They did not research the update and if they did, they neglected to tell the consumer. ie, me, you, everyone the consequences. Instead just another disapointment. Giving with one hand taking with the other.....

0 Kudos

/16

H20Khan

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
H20Khan
Accepted Solution

MUFC_LEGEND wrote:

H20Khan wrote:

Not the best first post. You will get your items back so i'm not sure what your problem is. Never satisfied are you!

was supposed to quote the above.
0 Kudos

/16

chiffmonkey

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
chiffmonkey
Accepted Solution
The main problem with Home is the fact that everything is in short supply. The server's are crowded, the bowling alley is full, and the arcade games are used. We need more than 5 lanes, as there's ALWAYS a queue for bowling. The crowding is pathetic, fitting the whole EU Home community into whats basically a town centre is CRAZY!
0 Kudos

/16

xbskid

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xbskid
Accepted Solution

chiffmonkey wrote:
The main problem with Home is the fact that everything is in short supply. The server's are crowded, the bowling alley is full, and the arcade games are used. We need more than 5 lanes, as there's ALWAYS a queue for bowling. The crowding is pathetic, fitting the whole EU Home community into whats basically a town centre is CRAZY!

Way to be completely off-topic there.

0 Kudos

/16

MUFC_LEGEND

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MUFC_LEGEND
Accepted Solution

imhooked wrote:

MUFC_LEGEND wrote:

As long as you won it before 8am today then you will get it back. Otherwise, you will have to get it again.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel