20 Mar 2009
Playstation Staff

Next Updation Information, lol, it rhymes, he he

[ Edited ]
14 Replies 714 Views edited 20-03-2009
If you've been waiting patiently for some cool stuff to arrive on PlayStation Home, you may be glad to hear that Sony has plans to release new content very soon.

The Home Community Manager has made a post on the official forums stating that the following content is imminent, including an update to the Home Square.

Coming soon

Street Fighter IV
The unlockable items are already available in Home and are rewarded for winning online matches in the game.
Purchasable outfits will be available within a few weeks.

Home Square
A slightly updated Home Square will arrive in early March, possibly as early as the 5th.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Space
This is currently being worked on and we hope to release this for you within a few weeks

SOCOM: CONFRONTATION Space
This Space is also nearly ready but a specific date for its release is not yet available, but we are expecting it within a few weeks.

Siren: Blood Curse & Resident Evil 5, Warhawk
Content for all of these have arrived here and are being prepared for SCEE's audience now. We will bring you more information on these as it becomes available.

Game Launching
Many titles are preparing support for Game Launching but this often requires a patch to their title. It is not our intention to be announcing new releases and patches to other titles here in the Home community but hope to bring you news in the coming weeks.

Music within Home
Playing your own music to others within Home is an extremely complex licensing issue that will take time to solve, if it is at all possible. In the meantime we are investigating various ways of allowing you to play your own music to yourself. We are also talking to other 3rd parties about making their music available to you in various ways.

Playstation Home is currently in its beta phase and will be getting further support from a number of high profile third party publishers and developers.

Sony Japan has recently confirmed that 24 companies have been granted licenses to produce content for Playstation Home, including Activision, Konami and Ubisoft.

By far from all my research I got this information but can someone please tell me what are ALL of the 24 Companies, a very similar thread has been posted, I want to keep this one SPAM Free and Fresh and New as people who have never seen this thread will find out about this topic.
Message Edited by BalramRules on 20-03-2009 10:26 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (714 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Next Updation Information, lol, it rhymes, he he

Yes that did look familiar. Now where did I read it before ?
Me
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (696 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

see, but plzzz Kudos me, i dont no why but i just want one lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15 (682 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

BalramRules wrote:

Bringin in information that is weeks old linking to a page that weeks ago took this information from this very forum? Sure I already kudosed you.
Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15 (678 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

You havent Kudosed me, WHY DO PEOPLE!!! LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15 (671 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re : Re: Next Updation Information, lol, it rhymes, he he

This 'news' is as old as this guy:

Kudos didnt even exist when this news was told many moons ago, therefore you get none!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15 (659 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Re : Re: Next Updation Information, lol, it rhymes, he he

None is KUdosin me, waaa waaa, sigh, :Ill::Cry::Shame::Blush::No-no::smileysad::smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15 (647 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Look on the bright side, you're being reported a lot.
Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15 (640 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

BalramRules wrote:
None is KUdosin me, waaa waaa, sigh, :Ill::Cry::Shame::Blush::No-no::smileysad::smileyindifferent:

Why are you so obsessed with Kudos?

It has to be earnt, if it is dished out for little things, it defeats the purpose of the whole system.

Regurgitating old news isn't going to earn Kudos.

Helpful, informative (ie. new news) or generally good community posts deserve to be given Kudos.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (663 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

BalramRules wrote:

Actively soliciting Kudos is a heinous crime against the system and should be dealt with by all existing Kudos being wiped and no new Kudos being allowed for a month.  :mantongue:

--------------------------------------------------------------
SIGNATURE AREA FOR SALE. IMAGINE HAVING YOUR MESSAGE OR FEATURING YOUR PRODUCT HERE! GOOD WEEKLY RATES. PM THE OWNER FOR MORE INFO.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15 (605 Views)
0 Kudos