Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 93

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

22 Sep 2011
By Y2David

Y2David

  • Offline
83%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

[ Edited ]
106 Replies 2,052 Views edited 22-09-2011

Personal Space Tours: Listing of those offering Tours

 

If you'd just like to see the personal spaces in video form, check out cbeyonds "Virtual Tours" forum thread at this link, It's the easy way to get a tour without needing an invite!

 

This is meant for anyone in any region who would want a tour or is offering to give a tour


 

**Instructions/Rules**

(these can be ever changing, PLEASE feel free to offer up suggestions for additions and changes to make this run smoothly

  1. Send a MESSAGE to the person with the subject: TOUR (name of space) ...(example: TOUR: Lakesude Log Cabin)
  2. Those who are giving personal space tours will answer your message with a friend request (provided they are online and not busy)
  3. Once the request is accepted, they will invite you to the space you requested.
  4. HAVE FUN!

 

**Please Note about those who offer Tours:

-They reserve the right to delete you from their list at any time to continue to make room for others to invite.

-Please treat them with respect, and respect their time.

-They may invite you and then sit their avatar somewhere out of the way while they do other things, please don't take offense if they are not always there to chat with you.

(Can you think of more to add here? Please let me know!)

 

 

**If you'd like to be listed:

-For Any Personal Space you want to give a tour, PLEASE include the full name of the space or copy and paste from the list below

- if your account is from a different region please mention it

-Also, please note the amount of time you're willing to allow (if you have time constraints).

 


Listing of Personal Spaces

along with those offering Tours

Click on link to see who is offering



 

 

 

 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
 photo eu siggy_zpsxbz0i3du.png
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
02
/16

zytron512

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
zytron512
Accepted Solution

Hi, add me to the list, i will also give people a personal space tour. Im on home all the time.

Here are the spaces i have:

 

Assasin's creed apartment

Ghostbusters firehouse

japanese apartment

lakeside log cabin

Neptune suite

London pub

Pirate galleon apartment

Playground apartment

Summer house

Tree house apartment

Luxurious tropical paradise beach crib

SFRGBT!! tropical island

 

When you add me please let me know you want a personal space tour in the message box.

 

Cheers :)

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

04
/16

Y2David

  • Offline
83%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Y2David
Accepted Solution

zytron512 wrote:

Hi, add me to the list, i will also give people a personal space tour. Im on home all the time.

Here are the spaces i have:

 

Assasin's creed apartment

Ghostbusters firehouse

japanese apartment

lakeside log cabin

Neptune suite

London pub

Pirate galleon apartment

Playground apartment

Summer house

Tree house apartment

Luxurious tropical paradise beach crib

SFRGBT!! tropical island

 

When you add me please let me know you want a personal space tour in the message box.

 

Cheers :)


 

awesum zytron .. added ya to the list :)

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

 photo eu siggy_zpsxbz0i3du.png
05
/16

Lum26

  • Offline
86%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Lum26
Accepted Solution
Excellent work David. You seem to have everything covered. When home comes back online i'll send a list of spaces that are linked to my other account. I'll pm you via the xmb about the Baseline battle space so you can feel free to add the details of what i'm offering to anyone that wants a tour of that space :)

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

www.alphazone4.co.uk
04
/16

Y2David

  • Offline
83%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Y2David
Accepted Solution

kewl Lum, if there is anything you think will help make this better fer all, let me know :)

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

 photo eu siggy_zpsxbz0i3du.png
02
/16

Remblie

  • Offline
77%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Remblie
Accepted Solution

I havea few spaces and if your on line you can hit me up for a short tour provided im not about to be logging off i tend to only be on line for a few hours at a time and people tend to come find me right as im about to log out "Murphys law" right :)

 

 

the Garage for the mansion (was free when i got it)

The Dragons Lair (was free when i got it )

Darlas den (not realy worth mentioning because its free to evey one and I have not unlocked anything)

modular stage set (was a gift)

dolphy room (i broke down and bought some thing sue me )

japanese apartment (okay i did it again)

wizard's den (and a down that slipery slope I started to slide, "but it was only 2.99$Us"  lame excuse!, I still spent, lol )

 

they all look kinda terrible at the moment im in the proces of redecorating(again)

but i'll give tours to any who happen to be on line when I am

 

I'd like to see a few places I dont have I'd like to find one that kinda resembles a castle but actualy has spacial definition (areas that could be considered "seperate rooms" with clearly defined boundries)

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

04
/16

Y2David

  • Offline
83%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Y2David
Accepted Solution

@Remblie.. added ya to the list :)

 

@Fritches... Carla's Personal Space Tours at YourPlaystationHome.com does offer great insight of each of the spaces, which is a great place to check fer those wanting to know more information of each of the spaces, this thread only is focusing on those who are offering personal tours to those wanting :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

 photo eu siggy_zpsxbz0i3du.png
10
/16

Fritches

  • Offline
97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution

I see :)

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours


Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
02
/16

Remblie

  • Offline
77%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Remblie
Accepted Solution

i finished the redecorating the dolphy room, and wizard's den and harbor studio :) if any one wants to see what i did since the last visits hit me up.

 

I think some of you may like the wizards den modifications the best, now that i have done away with the Globe theatre look that it had before. it feels much biger now and has more rooms :)

 

my name here is also my name in ps home incase any one did not know :)

 

Jappanese appartment is still a work in progress but it is almost done

 

darlas den has had nothing done to it yet

 

and modular stage set is on its way to being a premium undergound rave sceen

 

dragons lair has been cleared of all items and is being redone again

 

and the home mansion garage is now a Go Go style dance club with managers suite in the front and game tables to sit and relax at when you get tired of dancing

 

 

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

02
/16
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Seribal_Assassin
Accepted Solution

Remblie wrote:

i finished the redecorating the dolphy room, and wizard's den and harbor studio :) if any one wants to see what i did since the last visits hit me up.

 

I think some of you may like the wizards den modifications the best, now that i have done away with the Globe theatre look that it had before. it feels much biger now and has more rooms :)

 

my name here is also my name in ps home incase any one did not know :)

 

Jappanese appartment is still a work in progress but it is almost done

 

darlas den has had nothing done to it yet

 

and modular stage set is on its way to being a premium undergound rave sceen

 

dragons lair has been cleared of all items and is being redone again

 

and the home mansion garage is now a Go Go style dance club with managers suite in the front and game tables to sit and relax at when you get tired of dancing

 

 



whats this

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

07
/16

U_n_y_o_n

  • Online
98%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
U_n_y_o_n
Accepted Solution

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

Remblie wrote:

i finished the redecorating the dolphy room, and wizard's den and harbor studio :) if any one wants to see what i did since the last visits hit me up.

 

I think some of you may like the wizards den modifications the best, now that i have done away with the Globe theatre look that it had before. it feels much biger now and has more rooms :)

 

my name here is also my name in ps home incase any one did not know :)

 

Jappanese appartment is still a work in progress but it is almost done

 

darlas den has had nothing done to it yet

 

and modular stage set is on its way to being a premium undergound rave sceen

 

dragons lair has been cleared of all items and is being redone again

 

and the home mansion garage is now a Go Go style dance club with managers suite in the front and game tables to sit and relax at when you get tired of dancing

 

 



whats this



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnutV57vp7I

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

02
/16
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Seribal_Assassin
Accepted Solution

U_n_y_o_n wrote:

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

Remblie wrote:

i finished the redecorating the dolphy room, and wizard's den and harbor studio :) if any one wants to see what i did since the last visits hit me up.

 

I think some of you may like the wizards den modifications the best, now that i have done away with the Globe theatre look that it had before. it feels much biger now and has more rooms :)

 

my name here is also my name in ps home incase any one did not know :)

 

Jappanese appartment is still a work in progress but it is almost done

 

darlas den has had nothing done to it yet

 

and modular stage set is on its way to being a premium undergound rave sceen

 

dragons lair has been cleared of all items and is being redone again

 

and the home mansion garage is now a Go Go style dance club with managers suite in the front and game tables to sit and relax at when you get tired of dancing

 

 



whats this



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnutV57vp7I



isnt this EU boards though? so whats with the NA stuff

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

07
/16

U_n_y_o_n

  • Online
98%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
U_n_y_o_n
Accepted Solution

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

U_n_y_o_n wrote:

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

Remblie wrote:

i finished the redecorating the dolphy room, and wizard's den and harbor studio :) if any one wants to see what i did since the last visits hit me up.

 

I think some of you may like the wizards den modifications the best, now that i have done away with the Globe theatre look that it had before. it feels much biger now and has more rooms :)

 

my name here is also my name in ps home incase any one did not know :)

 

Jappanese appartment is still a work in progress but it is almost done

 

darlas den has had nothing done to it yet

 

and modular stage set is on its way to being a premium undergound rave sceen

 

dragons lair has been cleared of all items and is being redone again

 

and the home mansion garage is now a Go Go style dance club with managers suite in the front and game tables to sit and relax at when you get tired of dancing

 

 



whats this



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnutV57vp7I



isnt this EU boards though? so whats with the NA stuff



Apartments are region free.

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

02
/16

Remblie

  • Offline
77%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Remblie
Accepted Solution

i travel often and have taken my ps3 with me a few times when the trip looked like it would be more than a few days :) even though it is EU i have non eu stuff as my ps3 has connected to multiple psn networks and been able to down load items from more than one zone that you can see before it is available in your area if i have the opportunity to get it while in another country :)

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

10
/16

Fritches

  • Offline
97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution
I'm now ready to do Dream Yacht viewings.

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours


Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
10
/16

Fritches

  • Offline
97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours


Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
04
/16

Y2David

  • Offline
83%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Y2David
Accepted Solution

updated the two new personal spaces into the list,

anyone who wants to offer a tour, let me know so I can add to the list

 

Hudson's Elemental Monster Lounge Personal Space

 

nDreams' Ansada Fone Personal Space 

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

 photo eu siggy_zpsxbz0i3du.png
04
/16

Y2David

  • Offline
83%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Y2David
Accepted Solution

Y2David wrote:

updated the two new personal spaces into the list,

anyone who wants to offer a tour, let me know so I can add to the list

 

Hudson's Elemental Monster Lounge Personal Space

 

nDreams' Ansada Fone Personal Space 



sorry thought that was a personal space , due to the name

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

 photo eu siggy_zpsxbz0i3du.png
02
/16

zytron512

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
zytron512
Accepted Solution
Hi david, i got the Ansada Fone apartment add that to the list. :)
0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

04
/16

Y2David

  • Offline
83%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Y2David
Accepted Solution

zytron512 wrote:
Hi david, i got the Ansada Fone apartment add that to the list. :)


zytron512,

 

added ya to the list on that unique looking space,  wander what reward will it give when nDreams fix it :)

0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

 photo eu siggy_zpsxbz0i3du.png
03
/16

Troothpaste

  • Offline
98%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Troothpaste
Accepted Solution
ah i see carlas is the video side of things were as your offering a more personal view i.e you want to explore what a video doesn't show just accept an invite etc and have a look around :D i think that's both bases on Personal tours covered now :D nice work
0 Kudos

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel