22 Sep 2011
By Y2David
Playstation Staff

Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

[ Edited ]
106 Replies 1,982 Views edited 22-09-2011

Personal Space Tours: Listing of those offering Tours

If you'd just like to see the personal spaces in video form, check out cbeyonds "Virtual Tours" forum thread at this link, It's the easy way to get a tour without needing an invite!

This is meant for anyone in any region who would want a tour or is offering to give a tour

**Instructions/Rules**

(these can be ever changing, PLEASE feel free to offer up suggestions for additions and changes to make this run smoothly

1. Send a MESSAGE to the person with the subject: TOUR (name of space) ...(example: TOUR: Lakesude Log Cabin)
  2. Those who are giving personal space tours will answer your message with a friend request (provided they are online and not busy)
  3. Once the request is accepted, they will invite you to the space you requested.
  4. HAVE FUN!

**Please Note about those who offer Tours:

-They reserve the right to delete you from their list at any time to continue to make room for others to invite.

-Please treat them with respect, and respect their time.

-They may invite you and then sit their avatar somewhere out of the way while they do other things, please don't take offense if they are not always there to chat with you.

(Can you think of more to add here? Please let me know!)

**If you'd like to be listed:

-For Any Personal Space you want to give a tour, PLEASE include the full name of the space or copy and paste from the list below

- if your account is from a different region please mention it

-Also, please note the amount of time you're willing to allow (if you have time constraints).

Listing of Personal Spaces

along with those offering Tours

Click on link to see who is offering

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 107 (1,982 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Personal Space Tours: List of those offering Tours

Hi, add me to the list, i will also give people a personal space tour. Im on home all the time.

Here are the spaces i have:

Assasin's creed apartment

Ghostbusters firehouse

japanese apartment

lakeside log cabin

Neptune suite

London pub

Pirate galleon apartment

Playground apartment

Summer house

Tree house apartment

Luxurious tropical paradise beach crib

SFRGBT!! tropical island

When you add me please let me know you want a personal space tour in the message box.

Cheers :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 107 (1,958 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

zytron512 wrote:

Hi, add me to the list, i will also give people a personal space tour. Im on home all the time.

Here are the spaces i have:

Assasin's creed apartment

Ghostbusters firehouse

japanese apartment

lakeside log cabin

Neptune suite

London pub

Pirate galleon apartment

Playground apartment

Summer house

Tree house apartment

Luxurious tropical paradise beach crib

SFRGBT!! tropical island

When you add me please let me know you want a personal space tour in the message box.

Cheers :smileyhappy:

awesum zytron .. added ya to the list :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 107 (1,948 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Excellent work David. You seem to have everything covered. When home comes back online i'll send a list of spaces that are linked to my other account. I'll pm you via the xmb about the Baseline battle space so you can feel free to add the details of what i'm offering to anyone that wants a tour of that space :smileyhappy:
www.alphazone4.co.uk
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 107 (1,928 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

kewl Lum, if there is anything you think will help make this better fer all, let me know :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 107 (1,893 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I havea few spaces and if your on line you can hit me up for a short tour provided im not about to be logging off i tend to only be on line for a few hours at a time and people tend to come find me right as im about to log out "Murphys law" right :smileyhappy:

the Garage for the mansion (was free when i got it)

The Dragons Lair (was free when i got it )

Darlas den (not realy worth mentioning because its free to evey one and I have not unlocked anything)

modular stage set (was a gift)

dolphy room (i broke down and bought some thing sue me )

japanese apartment (okay i did it again)

wizard's den (and a down that slipery slope I started to slide, "but it was only 2.99$Us"  lame excuse!, I still spent, lol )

they all look kinda terrible at the moment im in the proces of redecorating(again)

but i'll give tours to any who happen to be on line when I am

I'd like to see a few places I dont have I'd like to find one that kinda resembles a castle but actualy has spacial definition (areas that could be considered "seperate rooms" with clearly defined boundries)

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 107 (1,873 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Is this like Carla's Personal Space Tours?

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Home-Personal-Spaces-Information-amp...

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 107 (1,866 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@Remblie.. added ya to the list :smileyhappy:

@Fritches... Carla's Personal Space Tours at YourPlaystationHome.com does offer great insight of each of the spaces, which is a great place to check fer those wanting to know more information of each of the spaces, this thread only is focusing on those who are offering personal tours to those wanting :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 107 (1,833 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I see :smileyhappy:

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 107 (1,814 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

i finished the redecorating the dolphy room, and wizard's den and harbor studio :smileyhappy: if any one wants to see what i did since the last visits hit me up.

I think some of you may like the wizards den modifications the best, now that i have done away with the Globe theatre look that it had before. it feels much biger now and has more rooms :smileyhappy:

my name here is also my name in ps home incase any one did not know :smileyhappy:

Jappanese appartment is still a work in progress but it is almost done

darlas den has had nothing done to it yet

and modular stage set is on its way to being a premium undergound rave sceen

dragons lair has been cleared of all items and is being redone again

and the home mansion garage is now a Go Go style dance club with managers suite in the front and game tables to sit and relax at when you get tired of dancing

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 107 (1,793 Views)