on 19-04-2012 04:29 PM - last edited on 23-04-2012 03:56 PM by LordRoss
If you are upgrading from an old version of Home (1.40 or earlier) then when you attempt to apply the 1.65 patch please wait for the orange “hard drive activity” light to stop flashing on your PS3 before commencing the patching process.
on 23-04-2012 06:01 PM
on 23-04-2012 06:08 PM
· How many slots a piece of furniture will use is also displayed on the detail page of each item when you are viewing it in the store.
- Each apartment or clubhouse can hold up to 100 items of furniture measured in slots. Prior to patch 1.65 a Normal Furniture Item always took up 1 slot and an Active Furniture Item always took up 22 slots.
- With patch 1.65 developers will now be able to create Normal and Active Furniture Items of different slot sizes. Therefore Active Furniture Items can be created that take up fewer slots and you will be able to place as many Active Furniture Items in your personal space as will fit.
- Please note that all existing furniture items created prior to patch 1.65 will still be either 1 or 22 slots in size.
- To make it easier to organise, the furniture placement menus now display a new bar that provides a visual representation of the furniture slots in use.
- This shows the number of slots used, the number of slots free and how many slots the currently selected item of furniture uses.
- It warns you if placing the selected item would exceed the capacity of your Personal Space.
- It shows how the slot usage will change if you remove multiple items.
- The furniture detail menu (accessed by clicking the left stick [L3]) shows how many furniture slots a specific item occupies.
Well it's kinda close I'd say
on 23-04-2012 06:20 PM
on 23-04-2012 06:24 PM
So if Inventory items will now use the same system as the wardrobe does this mean we will experience the horrendous lag when we exit the wardrobe each time we use something in our inventory?
on 23-04-2012 07:55 PM
good evening: I'm all in favour of core client update patches that add things but you didn't say also in wardrobe you can shop in there treat it as a short-cut.
but on SCEA-blog someone asked when we be able to use music & tv equipment for our own content. come now SCEE please tell maybe you hold on to announce that at E3 this june 4th. [june 5th 2am BST].
on 23-04-2012 08:13 PM
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password.
If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]