Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: network status

fizzkid2000 wrote:

6pm? :smileysurprised:

the only day i get free and it's off all day?

i really wish they'd have consulted me with my schedule :/ lol

It's been the same each week for over a year now and you've only just noticed? :smileytongue:

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 53 (477 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

It's a client update, it always takes longer.

Imagine how long it takes you to upload a 10 minute long YouTube video. A fair while right? Times that by many many times, all those Home spaces, data, everything, all has to be uploaded.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 53 (474 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yup.

shows how much i go on home i guess.

i was still looking forward to it today though.

bit of chess and watching people argue or dance at randoms...

but you got me - i'm not on often enough to notice a patern in anything :smileyhappy:

not buying anything on home or psn until D31 is fixed!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 53 (468 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Depends where you live to be honest. In the U.K. it does come back on round 12:30 pm - 1 pm time but since we have a core client update too it will take a bit longer before Homes up again.
Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 53 (446 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

xElfenLied wrote:

It's a client update, it always takes longer.

Imagine how long it takes you to upload a 10 minute long YouTube video. A fair while right? Times that by many many times, all those Home spaces, data, everything, all has to be uploaded.

Now imagine doing that over a 10GbE link on to a SAP application cluster running on AIX on Power Systems servers... that 10 minutes has turned into 10 seconds.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 53 (441 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

lol, GB. You might as well have just said "Now imagine doing that over a fluffy teddy on to a wooden spoon and soup bowl running on cream cheese power systems servers" for all the sense that made to me!
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 53 (396 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

No Idea what you just said but it sure sounds delicious!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 53 (370 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

KrazyFace wrote:
lol, GB. You might as well have just said "Now imagine doing that over a fluffy teddy on to a wooden spoon and soup bowl running on cream cheese power systems servers" for all the sense that made to me!

Never laughed so hard all week! :Lol:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 53 (349 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PlayStatio​n Home Scheduled Maintenanc​e 13th February 2013

I can't find my girl friend :smileysad: help
I am a gamer not because i don't have a life.. but because i choose to have many

WWW.CMHANDYMAN.CO.UK
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 53 (347 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

xElfenLied wrote:

KrazyFace wrote:

Never laughed so hard all week! :Lol:

+1 :Thumbs:

legendary vicki signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 53 (346 Views)
0 Kudos