Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: network status

fizzkid2000 wrote:

6pm? :smileysurprised:

the only day i get free and it's off all day?

i really wish they'd have consulted me with my schedule :/ lol

It's been the same each week for over a year now and you've only just noticed? :smileytongue:

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Like". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 53 (486 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

It's a client update, it always takes longer.

Imagine how long it takes you to upload a 10 minute long YouTube video. A fair while right? Times that by many many times, all those Home spaces, data, everything, all has to be uploaded.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 53 (483 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yup.

shows how much i go on home i guess.

i was still looking forward to it today though.

bit of chess and watching people argue or dance at randoms...

but you got me - i'm not on often enough to notice a patern in anything :smileyhappy:

not buying anything on home or psn until D31 is fixed!
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 53 (477 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Depends where you live to be honest. In the U.K. it does come back on round 12:30 pm - 1 pm time but since we have a core client update too it will take a bit longer before Homes up again.
Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 53 (455 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

xElfenLied wrote:

It's a client update, it always takes longer.

Imagine how long it takes you to upload a 10 minute long YouTube video. A fair while right? Times that by many many times, all those Home spaces, data, everything, all has to be uploaded.

Now imagine doing that over a 10GbE link on to a SAP application cluster running on AIX on Power Systems servers... that 10 minutes has turned into 10 seconds.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Like". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 53 (450 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

lol, GB. You might as well have just said "Now imagine doing that over a fluffy teddy on to a wooden spoon and soup bowl running on cream cheese power systems servers" for all the sense that made to me!
Message 26 of 53 (405 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

No Idea what you just said but it sure sounds delicious!

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 53 (379 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

KrazyFace wrote:
lol, GB. You might as well have just said "Now imagine doing that over a fluffy teddy on to a wooden spoon and soup bowl running on cream cheese power systems servers" for all the sense that made to me!

Never laughed so hard all week! :Lol:

Message 28 of 53 (358 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PlayStatio​n Home Scheduled Maintenanc​e 13th February 2013

I can't find my girl friend :smileysad: help
I am a gamer not because i don't have a life.. but because i choose to have many

WWW.CMHANDYMAN.CO.UK
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 53 (356 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

xElfenLied wrote:

KrazyFace wrote:

Never laughed so hard all week! :Lol:

+1 :Thumbs:

legendary vicki signature
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 53 (355 Views)
0 Kudos