04 Jul 2012
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

PlayStation Home Fashion Challenge - Barbarians vs Beach Bums

20 Replies 482 Views Created 04-07-2012

original.jpg

Hello and welcome once again to the PlayStation Home Fashion Challenge.

If your new to the challenge you might be wondering what this is all about! Well allow me to explain.

Every 2 weeks a new fashion theme will be posted on the forum and the idea is to get those creative minds working to create a costume based on that theme. It can be as simple or as crazy as you like as long as it fits in with the theme. Use props, use costumes, use whatever you can get your hands on but no photoshopping!

Content has to be from EU Home.

The person who creates the best themed costume will have their winning image placed on the Home Annoucement section for 2 weeks while a new challenge is running.

The winner of the last challenge was: Sham-id with the theme of Pirates vs Ninjas. The winning image will be placed on the announcement section in due course.

Sham-idsm.jpg

You were all fantastic once again and well done to the winner!

Home offers a unique opportunity to style your avatar in the shape of characters so this weeks challenge will be linking in with the Sunday meetup with the theme of: Barbarians vs Beach Bums

Time period for entries is: 4th July - 14th July

As always suggestions for further themes are more than welcome and we look forward to seeing your entries soon!

---------------------------

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21 (482 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: PlayStation Home Fashion Challenge - Barbarians vs Beach Bums

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21 (452 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well done Sham! :Thumbs:

And nice entry Black, like the epic shot angle! :Thumbs:

By the way, Sham's winning picture on the main page seems to link to the old Fantasy photo thread, shouldn't that be updated to link to this current thread?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21 (391 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Seeing as the number of people posting seems to be dwindling for these challenges perhaps it would make more sense to have the closing date AFTER the barbarians v beach bums community meet a week sunday as they have the same theme, pictures are always taken at them and so there will possibly be more entries?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21 (383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Sham ID? Sham competition! :smileywink:
Message 5 of 21 (364 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Furys-embrace wrote:

Seeing as the number of people posting seems to be dwindling for these challenges perhaps it would make more sense to have the closing date AFTER the barbarians v beach bums community meet a week sunday as they have the same theme, pictures are always taken at them and so there will possibly be more entries?

Yep, was my mistake actually as I thought that the event was on Sunday past, rather than the coming week so did it for the very reason you've mentioned. Except one week too early.

The deadline for entries will be extended until Monday evening which should give enough time to post entries from Sunday I would imagine.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21 (319 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

TriniLucille10 wrote:

Well done Sham! :Thumbs:

And nice entry Black, like the epic shot angle! :Thumbs:

By the way, Sham's winning picture on the main page seems to link to the old Fantasy photo thread, shouldn't that be updated to link to this current thread?

Thanks Trini, it was one of the Avis I created to make the BArbarians vs Beach Bums banner :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21 (314 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

As I'm about to disappear for a week of holidaying, I thought I'd leave behind an entry for funsies.

Come get your food beach bums :smileywink: I'll make a nice hat from your remains.

Photobucket
 photo Solassiggy_zpsekxjzigh.gif
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21 (284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Hmmm still only 2 entries. Will give it until tomorrow at 12pm to get your entries in then will make the vote thread regardless of numbers.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21 (232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Like". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21 (206 Views)
0 Kudos