Playstation Staff

Re: PlayStation Home Scheduled Maintenance 25th April 2012

LordRoss wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
Best .... 2012.... update.... EVAR.

It's sarcasm. 

... well thats how I read it. 

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 73 (339 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

It's not sarcasm.

...that's how I wrote it :smileyhappy:

*look up*
Message 22 of 73 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

EdwCarnby wrote:
It's not sarcasm.

...that's how I wrote it :smileyhappy:

*look up*

Yeah but I got sarcasm from that aswell :smileytongue:.

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 73 (334 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:
quite week for me again. :smileysad:

Not really ... knowing Seribal he is going to fight back his position in Sodium so I guess you'll be busy trying to keep the position. :smileytongue:

I'll see you there haha

lol

im not even sure if i can shave any more time off of my PB, but i like a challange. :smileyvery-happy:

ill be grabing the next part of the mansion then its back to the track on S2 its getting hard now shaving those 10ths off the time,its all about the right boost kit for the right track,Do i sense panic in your voice Fritches?  :Wink:

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 73 (301 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

Not really ... knowing Seribal he is going to fight back his position in Sodium so I guess you'll be busy trying to keep the position. :smileytongue:

I'll see you there haha

lol

im not even sure if i can shave any more time off of my PB, but i like a challange. :smileyvery-happy:

ill be grabing the next part of the mansion then its back to the track on S2 its getting hard now shaving those 10ths off the time,its all about the right boost kit for the right track,Do i sense panic in your voice Fritches?  :Wink:

Not really :smileytongue:

Revamped signature

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 73 (287 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Fritches wrote:

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

I'll see you there haha

lol

lol The comeback king!

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 73 (288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Retro_1973 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

I'll see you there haha

lol

lol The comeback king!

Well I mean I've been in the lead for most of the tracks between you two so naw there's no panic here.  :smileytongue:

Revamped signature

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 73 (283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Fritches wrote:

Retro_1973 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

I'll see you there haha

lol

lol The comeback king!

Well I mean I've been in the lead for most of the tracks between you two so naw there's no panic here.  :smileytongue:

I've done with that game now - was just in it for ze rewardz! :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 73 (272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Can't wait to get home tomorrow, to check this out! 

photo PlayStationSignature_zpsb404a13a.jpg
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 73 (262 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Retro_1973 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

Retro_1973 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

Fritches wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

I'll see you there haha

lol

lol The comeback king!

I've done with that game now - was just in it for ze rewardz! :smileyvery-happy:

Any old excuse :smileytongue:

Revamped signature

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 73 (258 Views)
0 Kudos