Level 8

Re: PlayStation Home Scheduled Maintenance 30th May 2012

KrazyFace wrote:
Uh oh! Is that another bit of news let out early, well, what does a day matter eh? Anyway, I'm glad to see this stuff coming around the same time as US, good work! I'm curious about what the "X6 NEW REWARDS" are from the umm, egg-smashing game. Weird how they're not advertising them too. Is this just gonna be 'chase the eggs' allover again like the easter game?

Yep, pretty much looks like it the same.

From the vid it looks like theres 2 dragon statues, a sandcastle and one of those children windmill toys rewards.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 43 (365 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

KrazyFace wrote:
Uh oh! Is that another bit of news let out early, well, what does a day matter eh? Anyway, I'm glad to see this stuff coming around the same time as US, good work! I'm curious about what the "X6 NEW REWARDS" are from the umm, egg-smashing game. Weird how they're not advertising them too. Is this just gonna be 'chase the eggs' allover again like the easter game?

From the vid it looks like theres 2 dragon statues, a sandcastle and one of those children windmill toys rewards.

But that's only 4...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 43 (363 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Sweet update!

Looking forward to it. ^^

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 43 (360 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Retro_1973 wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:

KrazyFace wrote:

But that's only 4...

yep, I'm guessing there may be a companion with the Mysterious egg again like the easter game.

Suppose we'll find out tomorrow.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 43 (347 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

hmm no more exclusives :smileysad:
It's my time to go now so if you would'nt mind, could you open the gates?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 43 (339 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Space could be interesting, will see how it goes on finding those rewards tomorrow!
---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 43 (334 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Anyone else notice the date on the mysterious egg? 22nd of August. It could be one of those things you just have to wait for but three months is a long time... Anyone care to elaborate?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 43 (320 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Retro_1973 wrote:

sam_reynolds01 wrote:
Showcase update will probably be my highlight this week.

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I thought maintenance was happening on Thursday trhis week. Overall looks like a good update though :smileyhappy:

Thats next week vicki :smileyhappy:

On the same day as E3 too - just a coincidence I'm sure... :smileywink:

Update for next week is happening Thursday due to Monday and Tuesday being a holiday for the Queen's Jubilee celebrations. Was mentioned lastweek during a post.

4 day weekend. Woohoo! :smileyvery-happy:

Whaaaaat?Alphazone4@RenegadEuphoriXWatch Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 43 (316 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

statik2010 wrote:

Anyone else notice the date on the mysterious egg? 22nd of August. It could be one of those things you just have to wait for but three months is a long time... Anyone care to elaborate?

Yeah i noticed tht date,seems a long time to wait dont it, also why has the 3 arcade machines from VEEMEE been mentioned when they have been out for a while?Waht is the ornament tht they refer to also linked with the machines? Wonder when we get any new Edo stuff ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 43 (284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

statik2010 wrote:

Yeah i noticed tht date,seems a long time to wait dont it, also why has the 3 arcade machines from VEEMEE been mentioned when they have been out for a while?Waht is the ornament tht they refer to also linked with the machines? Wonder when we get any new Edo stuff ?

Probably means they will be available as a bundle :smileyhappy:

Whaaaaat?Alphazone4@RenegadEuphoriXWatch Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 43 (274 Views)
0 Kudos