Dear Home community,
There has been a lot of speculation during the last few weeks over PS Home's future, particularly in reference to the PS4. We understand that many of you are curious to find out if there are any plans for Home on PS4 but unfortunately we are not in a position to make any announcements at this time. Regardless of any plans for Home on future platforms, we hope that you will continue to support it on PS3 and would like to share with you some of the updates that we have in store for you to enjoy:
- A brand new Challenge system.
- New Home Square.
- New community lounges.
- 3rd Party Brands: Morphsuits™ - clothing & Element - clothing & skateboards.
- Acorn Meadows Park Public Space updates, including seasonal updates
- 3D Printer content updates.
- New personal spaces.
- New locomotion, clothing and active items.
- Mechsuit Pilots Clothing Items.
- Dinosaur Apartment.
- Nightmare Yacht Apartment and Halloween Content.
- Post-Apocalyptic Clothing Items.
- Country Cottage Apartment and virtual items.
- Drey Wardrobe.
- Dream Treehouse.
- Solitude Apartment.
- Masquerade Ball Clothing Items.
- Winter Cottage Apartment & Virtual Items.
- Laser Turret LMO – Defend the skies with the Laser Turret pop up locomotion.
- Dance Studio & Boxing Gym Apartments – These two smaller apartments are perfect for those who love to Dance or workout hard!
- Halloween Outfits – The Werewolf and Mummy are coming, along with their own creepy walk locomotions
- The Gothic Ballroom – The community feedback that they would like to see a gothic version of the Masquerade Ball. nDreams took that on board and will be releasing an Apartment and Clubhouse in October.
- The Complex 2 Modular Apartment – A brand new Complex apartment will be given away for free later on this year with additional elements available.
- Western Frontier public space - the American Old West comes to PlayStation Home. Defend your honour in head-to-head Showdowns, Stagecoach race your way through treacherous canyons, Mine for gold and Trade for hundreds of reward items with friends.
- The Atom Republic Park: a new chilled out public space set in a
beautiful art-déco setting, containing a free go-kart racing game!
- Stackmania: a series of apartments containing innovative puzzle games.
- Racing track apartments: apartment containing racing games, including a
"build-your-own" race track!
- Home Tycoon: New Heights - Home Tycoon's biggest update ever, including gameplay improvements and two new expansion packs loaded with content: Flying High and Thrill Ride!
- Home Tycoon: Flying High - Take to the skies in your own personal helicopter to save the city from an unscrupulous pharmaceutical corporation!
- Home Tycoon: Thrill Ride - Bring the thrills of a fully-interactive amusement park to your city, complete with rollercoaster, Ferris wheel, and free-fall.
- Giftinator 9000 - The ultimate gifting machine, sent from the future to fill your existence with exclusive items and rewards!
And much much more from Granzella, Toylogic, Game Mechanics, Codeglue, Madmunki, Flashman Studios, LOOT, JAM games, Bigyama, Juggernaut and the rest of the PlayStation Home development community!
- The Home Team
It's a bit like the news when the Boston bombing happened. The media were not allowed to confirm it was a terror attack at the current time, as it would put everyone into panic.
Anyways, I'm not sad about Home not coming to the PS4. I think this will needle out a lot of the silly little boys that go around freezing people's consoles.
yes because there would be no point in telling people we're killing home when the moneh's still rolling in right?
Option 1 - Tell people we're killing home and the users stop spending
Option 2 - Don't say anything to extract the last few quids out of its users
Hmmm...what a business decision to make?
"They mostly come at night..............mostly"
PS4 Preordered - yipeeee!
I don't understand why the Home team had to bring this up all of a sudden. PS4 Home discussion has been quiet here recently...
Perhaps it's because of the rumour floating about.
Here's another rumour for the PS4 on Home argument. A picture:
What causes this to be linked to PS4 would be the Knack character slightly to the left of the logo (which is of course a PS4 exclusive) and this supposedly being the PS4's interface.
In any case, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. Let's just see how this all plays out.
- Select a Language