09 Oct 2009
Playstation Staff

Playstation Home problems

5 Replies 1,998 Views Created 09-10-2009

Help, When accesing playstation home from my Ps3 its telling me its initiallising, i've left it for 20 mins and still nothing is happening, is anyone else having trouble with the playstation home?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (1,998 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Home problems

[ Edited ]
Check other threads before posting another thread regarding a similar issue.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=b_EN_PS3_Home&thread.id=244...

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=b_EN_PS3_Home&thread.id=241...
Message Edited by Dr-Mog on 09-10-2009 08:27 PM
Your request is being processed...

Suicide is a persons way of saying to God "You can't fire me.... I QUIT!!!

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ ¨˜”°º•Born a Mog, raised a Mog, Is a Mog!•º°”˜¨ ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (1,989 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Delete the home data by going to the Home icon on your XMB and press Triangle then delete. Then re-install you will not lose your home data providing you dont delete home from in your game save folder.
Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (1,987 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

how do you re-install the playstation home???
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (1,886 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'd just like to point out that the 9th was last friday, any significance there :smileytongue:

The reason that your home was stuck on initialising is because home had been taken down for an update (we recieved the SF4 space, motorstorm space etc...)

If home still gets stuck on initialising now, ok you have to reinstall. 

If it loads there's nothing wrong with your home so no need to reinstall, however if you do so it could make it run alot smoother.

To reinstall simply go to the PlayStation®Home icon under network on your XMB, press triangle then delete. The icon will still remain there, however when you press it it will prompt you to install home. Do so and that is a reinstall.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (1,864 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

PlaystationHome problems

Since the newest update came, i can't get in psHome. When i start the game, it just freeze. i tryed to leave my ps3 for 1 week, and it didn't help.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (561 Views)
0 Kudos