Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Red Bull Air Race

GoodBytes wrote:

AspireX2 wrote: 

Has anyone felt the urge to throw their PS3 controller at their TV? :smileyindifferent:

I've managed to complete 5/6 tracks fully and YES I have felt the urge to throw the controller many times. Especially when I miss the target time by a matter of milliseconds.

I bet it's track 5 that's driving you mad, right?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 46 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Retro_1973 wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

AspireX2 wrote: 

Has anyone felt the urge to throw their PS3 controller at their TV? :smileyindifferent:

I've managed to complete 5/6 tracks fully and YES I have felt the urge to throw the controller many times. Especially when I miss the target time by a matter of milliseconds.

Nope its track 6. Track 5 was not that hard to do.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 46 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

GoodBytes wrote:

Retro_1973 wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

AspireX2 wrote: 

Cool! Any pro tips for tack 5 for me then?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 46 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Retro_1973 wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

Retro_1973 wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

AspireX2 wrote: 

Use grey plane, fly fast and be careful on the turns. The timer does not start until you pass through the 1st gate so you can fly slow to that and line up so you get a better angle to turn into the 2nd gate. Once you pass through the 1st gate speed up and try not to miss any gates. You can afford to get 1 3second penalty if you fly fast enough.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 46 (140 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

GoodBytes wrote:

Retro_1973 wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

Retro_1973 wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

AspireX2 wrote: 

Use grey plane, fly fast and be careful on the turns. The timer does not start until you pass through the 1st gate so you can fly slow to that and line up so you get a better angle to turn into the 2nd gate. Once you pass through the 1st gate speed up and try not to miss any gates. You can afford to get 1 3second penalty if you fly fast enough.

Thanks, I'll give it a go. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 46 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

The grey plane for Track 5? I've used the Grey plane for Track 6. It was cake after I got used to the plane. :smileyhappy:
You just gotta start knifing on those corners a little earlier than you would normally.
I usually use the plane on the bottom left, but I kept missing the time on Track 6 by Milliseconds.. Very frustrating, lol. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 46 (111 Views)
0 Kudos