19 Aug 2012
Playstation Staff

Reporting

18 Replies 302 Views Created 19-08-2012
I am not being funny right but I reported for freezinf in Home square and I still managed to get frozen. Not only that but the person doing it is unlikely to get in any trouble.

Freezers deserve a perm ban and if they consist to freeze on their IP then get rid of them. Or maybe its a worry about losing sales figures.

It is beyond annoying now. Why have mods of they are never around?

Rant over
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19 (302 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Reporting

Thought it was just mine that was frozen I don't see why they feel the need to freeze its just pathetic suppose it makes them feel like a god though :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19 (297 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I have to admit that the freezing seems to be increasing again.  It did die down after the supposed patch a few weeks ago, and for a while freezing in a public space seemed a thing of the past, but these past few days it has returned with a vengeance.  I’ve frozen at least three times today already, and the day is still young.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19 (290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

it seems that they have yet again found another way around the patch to be annoying little *****s again
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

We need a mirror-feature, we can use against the freezers, so they freeze them self. Lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19 (271 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

fly123 wrote:
We need a mirror-feature, we can use against the freezers, so they freeze them self. Lol

Yes, but then the mirror will be perma-banned for freezing people and we'll be back to square one.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19 (253 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Oh.. :smileysad: yeah you right GoodBytes.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19 (239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

This morning I was about to look in the shops (the space that everyone just HAS to stand on the water), someone typed in "Just go away", and then I froze, a complete freeze. My console had to go through the usual checks of the drive etc.

Very strange when that line of chat appears and then I freeze.(Taken note of the name, so I can quickly leave a space if I see it again)

Just how can you report someone when you get frozen out of Home, it's not like seeing someone disrupting a game and then reporting?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

U can report them by Sony site, there is a report form, but I don't know how much is useful that..
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

There's no point in reporting these people. Every time I see well known freezers, I'll report them as soon as I see them, because I know they do it all the time, and half of the time I got frozen anyway, because hey I was right.
But yeah, I still see these people around, so Sony clearly don't ban the right people.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19 (213 Views)
0 Kudos