19 Aug 2012
Playstation Staff

Reporting

18 Replies 308 Views Created 19-08-2012
I am not being funny right but I reported for freezinf in Home square and I still managed to get frozen. Not only that but the person doing it is unlikely to get in any trouble.

Freezers deserve a perm ban and if they consist to freeze on their IP then get rid of them. Or maybe its a worry about losing sales figures.

It is beyond annoying now. Why have mods of they are never around?

Rant over
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19 (308 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Reporting

Thought it was just mine that was frozen I don't see why they feel the need to freeze its just pathetic suppose it makes them feel like a god though :smileyfrustrated:

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19 (303 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I have to admit that the freezing seems to be increasing again.  It did die down after the supposed patch a few weeks ago, and for a while freezing in a public space seemed a thing of the past, but these past few days it has returned with a vengeance.  I’ve frozen at least three times today already, and the day is still young.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

it seems that they have yet again found another way around the patch to be annoying little *****s again
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19 (286 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

We need a mirror-feature, we can use against the freezers, so they freeze them self. Lol
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

fly123 wrote:
We need a mirror-feature, we can use against the freezers, so they freeze them self. Lol

Yes, but then the mirror will be perma-banned for freezing people and we'll be back to square one.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Like". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19 (259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Oh.. :smileysad: yeah you right GoodBytes.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

This morning I was about to look in the shops (the space that everyone just HAS to stand on the water), someone typed in "Just go away", and then I froze, a complete freeze. My console had to go through the usual checks of the drive etc.

Very strange when that line of chat appears and then I freeze.(Taken note of the name, so I can quickly leave a space if I see it again)

Just how can you report someone when you get frozen out of Home, it's not like seeing someone disrupting a game and then reporting?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19 (232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

U can report them by Sony site, there is a report form, but I don't know how much is useful that..
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

There's no point in reporting these people. Every time I see well known freezers, I'll report them as soon as I see them, because I know they do it all the time, and half of the time I got frozen anyway, because hey I was right.
But yeah, I still see these people around, so Sony clearly don't ban the right people.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19 (219 Views)
0 Kudos