0 Kudos
Message 41 of 134 (460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Slay is slaying me!

VitalogyPJ wrote:

BEYOND-14 escreveu:

Ahh. Damn. Someone told me about an easy "glitch" and I went to see if it actually worked during a break from Slay and it did. I was left with a code, now activated. Now I feel guilty and felt like I didnt earn it, even though I didn't directly intend to "glitch." Ahh, guide me, what should I do? Reassure me, please!

haha you serious man?  :Lol:

I have played the beta already and didn't liked so I could care less with the key, the only thing I was after was the home stuff but like I said before I'm not gona waste hours in that stupid game having all CPU against me. I'm all in favour of AI but you have:

- easy

- normal

- hard

- very hard

- extreme

- chuck norris

- Slay

So, I'll pass it I guess. Unless I find a glitch too HAHA

Heh, Yeah, I let my moral side get to me. I can feel guilt so easily. Gah. I'm just generally so OCD about doing morally bad things. Oh well, I actually did get close, I once had about 50-60% of the map covered,I just eventually made some bad choices and slowly lost it all. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 134 (457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Second time playing. I slew all the other empires. Now I've got a male suit (too bad my avatar is female but oh well...) and a game that is downloading on the background. I'm very curious to see the companion!

I found that cutting other empires off and holding the bottlenecks with just one strong unit works really well. Oh and you can get other empires to go bankrupt by tempting them with a tank (but knowing they can never afford the best unit's salary). They will destroy the tank by building the best unit, and go bankrupt themselves.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 134 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

The outfit is pretty nice, I got mine the other day with luck :smileyvery-happy:

Don't worry beyond, I would say that easy method is more of a bug rather than a glitch. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 134 (427 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

could someone please tell me about this bug in a pm or something :smileyvery-happy:

again ive literally signed up for the registration when it first came available :smileytongue:

so i dont really care about the beta haha

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 134 (404 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well the demo looks nice from what I've seen of it, unfortunately I get spawn-killed every time. I'm not good at multiplayer shooters and there's plenty of hardcore shooter players doing the game right now. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 134 (383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Just got my key so still available for anyone trying.

I used the second from top left map.
Early game tried to link up and have one starting point and pushed from bottom left to bottom right.
(Middle right there is a 1 square choke)
now they couldnt surround me just worked slow up the map and one after going bankrupt and nearly losing it all,
You may need 1 level 3 unit to kill there level 2's just try not have more than 2 or you might lose it all

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 134 (362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

ooo yeah and kill there ambushers on your squares preventing you getting income from the square!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 134 (355 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ankovmovtov wrote:

Well the demo looks nice from what I've seen of it, unfortunately I get spawn-killed every time. I'm not good at multiplayer shooters and there's plenty of hardcore shooter players doing the game right now. :smileysad:

Well, the spawn killing is definitely not your fault, nor does it reflect your skills. Even the most hardcore players get spawn killed sometimes.
I'm sure they'll take notice to it and see what they can do hopefully.

Oh well, I'd just say keep practising:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 134 (323 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I used map 7 and it easy

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 134 (268 Views)
0 Kudos