Level 5

Re: Slay is slaying me!

I recommend this:
-If an enemy base has a simple soldier and you don't want it to get to your territory, just build a castle, they don't need maintenance.
-If an enemy has a powerful unit, try to create at least 1 with equal power to stop it entering your territory.
-To kill powerful enemies faster, just make their bases smaller; they will run out of funds and will destroy themselves.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 134 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Well, the week 2 challenge is up now so lets do it all again for the second outfit! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 134 (213 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Retro_1973 wrote:

Well, the week 2 challenge is up now so lets do it all again for the second outfit! :smileysad:

:smileysurprised: I've not even had time to figure out how to play the first one yet. I hate being behind :smileysad:

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 134 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

It's not so bad. :smileytongue:
I just won my second drop suit. The challenge is the same as last week, "Win a game of Slay".

As far as winning the suits is concerned, it seems like completing all the maps is optional.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 134 (201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Ultra_Commando wrote:
...it seems like completing all the maps is optional.

Praise the Lord! lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 134 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

[ Edited ]

Just tried to play this game again but its still bugged. Either that or I'm doing it wrong.

I read the instructions which gave me the jist of what the goal is but it didnt say how to do it.

So can someone please tell me the controls. So far it will only let me end my turn. Every hexagon has a red outline with a red dot in the middle when I select it. The instructions say im the ones with the white outline, but even when I hover over them the red one comes up. Pressing X to select dosent do anything.

The only options I have are:

Move, (X) Select, (O) Cancel, (L1) End Turn, (R1) Next Captial, (R)Next Unit, (L2 R) Zoom.

L1 & R1 work fine. Nothing else.

EDIT:

Ok I was told to try pressing square, which made a robot thing come up. I stuck him somewhere then did the same on another white cell. From what I figure I can only move the robot man once per turn. But then on some turns I cant move him at all and others i can only move him to a cell thats already white. Mean while my white squares are shrinking as the other guys go where ever they like.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 134 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Took me about an hour or two to get the 2nd outfit, sure as hell beats days on end.
---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 134 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

GoodBytes wrote:

The only options I have are:

Move, (X) Select, (O) Cancel, (L1) End Turn, (R1) Next Captial, (R)Next Unit, (L2 R) Zoom.

L1 & R1 work fine. Nothing else.

If there's a blue highlight around a hexagon, you press square to create a new soldier and place it. If there's a solider on the surrounding hexagons from the others then it wont place. Start trying to connect white ones together by moving/creating but also be sure to clear up when terrorists appear.

It's difficult until you figure out how to play it, after that you just have to play it with some tact.

---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 134 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Every hexagon has the cursor over them? That is odd..

Anyway, go over to one of the white hexagons with a fort, select it with the x button, then if you have 2 or more hexagons connected, press the Square button. This should allow you to create a soldier.
Now, simply place that soldier on one of the surrounding hexagons.

If that doesn't work, I guess it's gotta be bugged.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 134 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

For those that missed the 1st week challenge, don't panic just yet, surely the challenges will cycle everyweek, hopefully

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 80 of 134 (171 Views)
0 Kudos