02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Somethings that would make home great sony pls read Ted and MB

[ Edited ]
26 Replies 896 Views edited 02-01-2009

Activites that we could sugest fishing ,crazy golf ,bungie jumping, go karting,ice skating ring ,rollerskating, themeparks ,nightclubs,hot air balloning, hoverboarding,boating,scubadiving (lets look whats in the ocean)watersking,jetski racing, paragliding,white water rafting, waterpark(swimming pool jacuzzi ect..)paintballing,lazerquest,safari / zoo

mini games... backgammon,archery,airhockey,fussball,scalectrix racing game,rc racing(cars boats planes ect..),frisbee.

and maybe a run faster button..

to everybody reading this post pls pick out some of these ideas an add some of your own and reply on them as sony would like to see the things that we all get exited about..the only way these things will happen is if you talk about it.

pls reply your posts

Message Edited by ADOMEN on 02-01-2009 03:20 PM
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Roni-Dinho

51%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Roni-Dinho
Accepted Solution
No offence, but when do son ever listen, the EU is nothing to them, the japs and yanks get what they want and get to give the feedback. Alot of your ideas sound the same as all the others posted on the forums beforehand and your spelling and grammar leaves alot to be desired. So please stop wasting forum space on repeated ideas, shocking grammar and post on the previous appropriate threads.

Thanks
0 Kudos

Re: Somethings that would make home great sony pls read Ted and MB

/16

ADOMEN

59%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ADOMEN
Accepted Solution
killjoy...sony try to gather as much info as they can from all the forums us ,jap and eu .so things will never happen unless you talk about them.
0 Kudos

/16

Speakle

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Speakle
Accepted Solution

Come on.  Haven't we had enough of these rediculous threads?

Ooooh!!!  Maybe we can all have dinosaurs to ride etc etc.

I'm fairly certain there are teams of ADULTS that are employed to develop the software.  Aren't you amazed you haven't been rushed off for meetings to discuss your amazing ideas?

0 Kudos

/16

ADOMEN

59%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ADOMEN
Accepted Solution

No,im still waiting for the call its been 25 mins lol

Message Edited by ADOMEN on 02-01-2009 03:39 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

Roni-Dinho

51%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Roni-Dinho
Accepted Solution
Call me a killjoy yes, but my point is correct, the mount of times this nonsense has been posted is ridiculous, as speakle said, and thanks for reinforcing my point, they are clearly going head over heels to have urgent meetings about these 'spectacular' ideas. If you bothered to read forums, you would see that people in japan are being asked quetions in game for feedback, this was outlined in the whole new years tee shirt post, i dont remember the title but thats the general jist. Since Home strted nonsense posts like this have occured on forums an obviously.... nothing has been done so please stop wasting our time and forum space.

Thanks again.
0 Kudos

/16

chrisharpin

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
chrisharpin
Accepted Solution

Roni-Dinho wrote:
please stop wasting our time and forum space.

I realised that Sony had server issues with the amount of traffic Home received when it first went into open Beta but didn't realise that the Forum servers were close to capacity. Feel free to delete this post if you think the space it has taken could lead to a server crash or tthe melt down of the internet as we know it.

Now onto serious matters,  some great ideas there Adomen and it is refreshing to see a few people looking to the future with optimism rather than moaning about the present. I read on another post someone suggesting that a fishing lake would be good coupled with the summerhouse. This is definitely a direction I hope Sony look to go in.

I was fortunate enough to be on the closed beta so got the summer house for free. If I had paid £3.99 for it I would be a little disappointed as personal space has little use in my opinion. If a variety of personal space was made available and each had its own 'extra' games attached they would sell like hot cakes. Allow friends to be invited and then friends are likely to purchase the addition themselves.

Just out of interest, how much would you pay for a working pool table to put in your personal space? Beats having to que if you want to take a friend on.

0 Kudos

PS3 with 320 gig HDD for...

BioShock ¦ Call Of Duty 3 ¦ Call Of Duty 4 – Modern Warfare ¦ Call of Duty 5 – World at War ¦ Civilization Revolutions ¦ Clive Barker's Jericho ¦ Conan ¦ Enemy Territory: Quake Wars ¦ Haze ¦ Far Cry 2 ¦ FIFA 08 ¦ FIFA Street 3 ¦ Formula 1 CE ¦ Golden Axe: Beast Rider ¦ Grand Theft Auto IV ¦ Guitar Hero 3 – Legends Of Rock ¦ Guitar Hero Aerosmith ¦ Guitar Hero World Tour ¦ John Woo Presents Stranglehold ¦ The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon ¦ Metal Gear Solid 4 – Guns of the Patriots ¦ Rachet & Clank – Tools of Destruction ¦ Resistance – Fall of Man ¦ Resistance 2 ¦ Sonic The Hedgehog ¦ Stuntman: Ignition ¦ Tiger Woods 08 ¦ Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 ¦ Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas ¦ Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 ¦ Tomb Raider – Underworld ¦ Uncharted Drakes Fortune ¦ Virtua Fighter 5

/16

evildude683

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
evildude683
Accepted Solution

Speakle wrote:

I'm fairly certain there are teams of ADULTS that are employed to develop the software.  Aren't you amazed you haven't been rushed off for meetings to discuss your amazing ideas?

i thought this forum was TO LET SONY KNOW ABOUT SOME OF OUR IDEAS, so if u have a problem with it just get out of here....plzzz
0 Kudos

ps1 owner Pictures, Images and Photos
ps2 owner Pictures, Images and Photos
PSP Owner Pictures, Images and Photos
Ps3 Owner Pictures, Images and Photos
Patroits fan Pictures, Images and Photos
/16

ADOMEN

59%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ADOMEN
Accepted Solution
Thanks evildude thats what i thought
0 Kudos

/16

Sinister1JP

97%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Sinister1JP
Accepted Solution

Speakle wrote:

I want dinos0ars in Home :)

0 Kudos

Games I own: Afrika, Assassin's Creed, Eye, of Judgement, FIFA '08, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue: Spec. III, Heavenly Sword, MotorStorm, Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty, SEGA Mega Drive Collection, Shaun White Snowboarding, Silent Hill: Homecoming, SOCOM: Confrontation, Street Fighter IV, WipeOut HD....and more!

/16

SirListerOfSmeg

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SirListerOfSmeg
Accepted Solution
well done for gathering everyone else's ideas for home and putting them in a thread with your name on it and not giving credit where it is due. you never know you may get a reward for being an idea thief. i know all the managers at my place got where they are today by doing much the same..
0 Kudos

/16

ChrisTorp

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ChrisTorp
Accepted Solution

SirListerOfSmeg wrote:
well done for gathering everyone else's ideas for home and putting them in a thread with your name on it and not giving credit where it is due. you never know you may get a reward for being an idea thief. i know all the managers at my place got where they are today by doing much the same..

And have you at all considered that MANY people may have the same or similar ideas? Or do you think each indivitual has their own idea that NO ONE else gets? Sure the ideas might have been mentioned previously in the forum, but that doesn't mean it's not his own ideas, doesn't mean he stole them. It just simply means that he has his own idea that someone else also might have had. You are being way too judgemental without even thinking it through. Just jumping to conclution.

0 Kudos

/16

ADOMEN

59%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ADOMEN
Accepted Solution

Any new ideas then ??????????

0 Kudos

/16

haulfryn

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
haulfryn
Accepted Solution

Sinister1JP wrote:

Speakle wrote:

I want dinos0ars in Home :)

lol - thats what i thought when i read that 

0 Kudos

/16

Fritches

96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution
Home would be better if you open the habour up and add more shops along the habour front. The abilty to have an mp3 player ingrated into home so we can share our music thats stored on our hard drive. Add a computer into your apartment so u can share youtube or related music sites. Either have picture frames or a tv to view pictures or shot clips to share around your apartment.
0 Kudos

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
/16

MaxQ333

98%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MaxQ333
Accepted Solution

ADOMEN wrote:

safari / zoo

VIRTUAL ELEPHANTS FTW

Better than going to a real zoo. 

Less chance of finding a life somewhere there 

0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

USC-President

52%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
USC-President
Accepted Solution
Wow the hover boarding nice. I suggest Kite-Tubing <a herf="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1IPnnttL9k">Nose Dive</a> or Zorb <a herf="<object width="500" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mI7vz9Bd664&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><p... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mI7vz9Bd664&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="315"></embed></object>">ZORB BALL</a> or a CSI like game where the PSHome community can play CSI detectives/victim in PSHome
0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

ADOMEN

59%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ADOMEN
Accepted Solution
now that sounds cool any other sugestions
0 Kudos

/16

Yehia18

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Yehia18
Accepted Solution

Ignoring the stick ADOMEN got (Lame). Those are some great ideas. :)

Now let's see...

fishing: Been suggested before and I love this idea :)

crazy golf: I'm not really into golf and I don't see how they will make it social enough...It looks to me like it will be like that saucer game on the US. Lots of solo fun though.

bungie jumping: Hmm, Having your virtual self jump of a bridge isn't much fun really XD

go karting: Love it, Maybe we'll get it if a sponser makes a game space like red bull?

ice skating ring: Sounds neat, but I'm not THAT keep on it. >_>;

rollerskating: As above

themeparks: Hmm, I'm not sure...Perhaps if a sponser pops up?

nightclubs: Yeah, such a place should be added :)

hot air balloning: Why not, sounds good. Although Sony would have to create a large landscape. Let's just use the couch glitch as compramise XD

paintballing: Yes yes yes AND YES.

lazerquest:Look above XD

safari / zoo: Hmm, Maybe if DreamWorks become sponsers? :P

backgammon: Yes

archery: No

airhockey: Yes

fussball: No

scalectrix racing game: No

rc racing(cars boats planes ect..): Yes

frisbee: No

and maybe a run faster button..: Maybe in JP Home. The Square is HUGE :o

Oh and I want Dinosaurs XD

0 Kudos

/16

ADOMEN

59%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ADOMEN
Accepted Solution
yes all sound good think of more ideas or pick your favs
0 Kudos

/16

blackdolphin4

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
blackdolphin4
Accepted Solution
Or why not have jobs and bills to play. It can be like Animal Crossing a bit. And have land lords and lotterys. Just like the regular life. I mean it is called ps HOME. And if it is suppose to be like Second Life. WHat the hell?
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel