24 Oct 2008
Playstation Staff

TedTheDog Where you at? lol

49 Replies 9,752 Views Created 24-10-2008
Ted could you please please please give us a hint when HOME will be released (dont say before xmas) this is driving me crazy lol :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 50 (9,752 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: TedTheDog Where you at? lol

Oh i know please help
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 50 (9,743 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Doubt we're going to be told, looks like we will have to sit back and wait even longer...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 50 (9,730 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I dont think TTD is allowed to tell us TBH.

Dont expect a Reply from him.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 50 (9,708 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

How about "this year" then?

Sorry, you dont have too long to wait compared to the length of the project so far, but I know the lack of a date is annoying.

If it helps v1.0 is in internal testing and will hit the closed beta in the coming weeks as will more testers by invitation. 

Something I mentioned to the beta testers today is important to remember. 1.0 is a major milestone on our journey but it is not the destination. Think long term beyond Open Beta, theres stuff that will arrive in the few months after Open Beta starts that will really show what Home can bring to you. Some really innovative and clever ideas and some wonderful implementations of the Home vision and, to be blunt, some really fun stuff to do.

Sorry, I'm starting to sound like I'm in marketing now but really, be excited about Open Beta but look well beyond that too.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 50 (9,695 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

ty for the Info TedTheDog :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 50 (9,690 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I think people would be helpful if you could make up some home blog. Just every few days - a new blog is given and updates.

I think the lack of information is whats getting on peoples nerves.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 50 (9,672 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

TedTheDog wrote:

How about "this year" then?

Sorry, you dont have too long to wait compared to the length of the project so far, but I know the lack of a date is annoying.

If it helps v1.0 is in internal testing and will hit the closed beta in the coming weeks as will more testers by invitation. 

Something I mentioned to the beta testers today is important to remember. 1.0 is a major milestone on our journey but it is not the destination. Think long term beyond Open Beta, theres stuff that will arrive in the few months after Open Beta starts that will really show what Home can bring to you. Some really innovative and clever ideas and some wonderful implementations of the Home vision and, to be blunt, some really fun stuff to do.

Sorry, I'm starting to sound like I'm in marketing now but really, be excited about Open Beta but look well beyond that too.

Nice post ted,Thanks for the info.

Cant wait for home,it looks fun :smileyhappy: !! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 50 (9,671 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

argggg i want HOME!!!!!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
ITS FAKE DONT WORRY
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 50 (9,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Well, TedTheDog said what we already know since he can't say anything more. The truth is, we can just wait until middle-to-late November. And maybe some of us will get an invite to the yet again extended closed beta? So, cheer up, boys and girls. Let's give Sony one more chance and let's hope that Home will be the first sign of Sony going in the right direction - finally!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 50 (9,573 Views)
0 Kudos