Level 3

Re: **The Future Of Home** Life After Beta!

My idea of the future of Home :smileyvery-happy:

cc1197-jetsons-photo-oppor_large.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 31 (368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I retract my previous post as the picture doesn't fully express just how much I hate T-shirts in Home.

This picture does however....

PS Home t-shirts nuke.png

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 31 (365 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 31 (365 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

i hate hunger...... who knows maybe we will start unlocking pants
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 31 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I think it will die out with in a year or so when they bring out ps4 and plus it needs a looooooooooooooooot of work doing to it eg eu home *cough* and plus the home nerds wont like if it dies of  sony has failed the eu home us/jpn are way to coool lol. :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 31 (337 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Personally i see home going from strenght to strenght, its future is limitless.

i can see a time in the future were you turn on your playstation and i logs straight into home, within your apartment there will be a tv, where you acces online TV and movies, a console where you access games, a hifi where you access music etc

even a, dare i say it: PICTURE FRAME where you can view your photos lol

The Personal Spaces in home kinda remind me of the Navigator O/S that Packard Bell PCs used to come with, infact im surprised they have taken so long to sort out launching stuff from there (i can only presume that its comming in the next gen of consoles or alpha version)

Seriousness aside, i totally get the Tshirts thing lol, if home doesnt need one thing its more Tshirts!

as for a wish list, most people here would probally agree the ability to blow stuff up would rock! and if we do ever get a new Home Square a Home sqare apocolips event would be hilarious to say good buy to the old one!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 31 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I dont pretend I know everything about "Beta"..in fact I know very little about whats goin on lol...But I spend a great deal of time on home buying everything ..all PS's, clothes and furniture and was a little concerned when I read one of the above msg's about the next console that sony will launch in the future ...

Doe's this mean HOME on PS3 will suddenly become redundant, losing more HOME users everyday when they purchase the new console until there's no one left apart from me and a few others to close up and turn off the lights?

Will having the new Console have HOME advantages to that of the PS3's, or will HOME be compatible for both consoles?

Can someone explain any of the above to me...or should I simply stop buying Items now ? "Damage Limitation"

Thx

ID Silver-Dreamz

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 31 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

hiya,

pay no heed to that post mate, no one trully knows what the future of home will be, but being that home is continuasly evolving and that sony are spending millions on it i personally find it very hard to believe it will become redundant in the next generation of console. in fact it is my belief that you will see it come more to the forefront in the next gen.

More game developers are getting involved with home every day, they see it as a great way to promote there products, also there have been films too which have used it.

Personally i see homes future secure as long as sony are in the console market, so im not in the least bit worried about spend my cash lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 31 (301 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

that would be cool to have cross console network gameing i buy dlc on my ps3 the as soon as i save the £399 for the ps4 i can play home till i can afford a new game lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 31 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Life after beta = No random abuse, simples. 

pablologo
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 31 (269 Views)
0 Kudos