09 May 2012
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

The Mansion and it's perks

[ Edited ]
124 Replies 460 Views edited 09-05-2012

Yes i caved in and bought the 1st floor of the mansion but i'm actually really glad i did. I already own the Ground floor and the pool so i was quite pleased to get the 1st floor for only £2.99.

Something a friend pointed out to me though was the perk's in other apartments which i had forgotten about. So off i went and found all 3 mystery keys within the 3 different spaces and i now have a jeep at my winter vacation villa and a helicopter at my tycoon penthouse. Couldn't be happier! You can even sit in them lol. Haven't figured out what the other apartment perk is yet. Any of you know??

legendary vicki signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 125 (460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: The Mansion and it's perks

[ Edited ]

you get about five  gold cars  if you have the garage section  vicki 

that is what they keys are for,  though  they don't do much well apart from the horns honk lol

Building a better tomorrow from all my broken yesterdays
Fangs for noticing :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 125 (451 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I'd rather give my money to the 'Stop KONY' charity :smileyvery-happy:

I seriously don't see any perks to the mansion. It's extremely tacky. Each to their own though I suppose.
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 125 (446 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I see your point the ground floor itself was a bit tacky, but the 1st floor i think is actually quite nice. It even has pool and darts. I like it :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 125 (445 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

actually it might be 3 gold cars not been there for a while 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 125 (444 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

An apartment with 2 seperate games for £2.99?? Can't complain. You pay £2.99 i think for the pool table on it's own. I think it's a pretty good investment.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 125 (441 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

LOL @  perks

Thats all im sayin......

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 125 (437 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

well  I don't know about EU home but NA home gives you  quite big discounts for just owning all or parts of the mansion  and 100 item packs for a dollar not big fan of the mansion I hardly go there but it does allow me to get stuff on the cheap lol  plus free entry to there over priced night club X7 which has free stuff and preview items a week early

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 125 (429 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

VickyTheVampire wrote:

NA home gives you  quite big discounts for just owning all or parts of the mansion

And we all know how they feel over there about people with the mansion getting special access to stuff...

People were seriously annoyed when only the mansion owners got behind this red rope in the theatre, and people who could get behind the red rope were all HAHA I'M SPECIAL WITH MY MANSION AND YOU'RE NOT, laughing at the people below that were still in front of the red rope.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 125 (425 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just want to say before this goes any further. Do not turn this into a troll fest because to be quite honest i'm sick of it and it bores the life out of me now. This is EU not NA. We don't even have x7 and yeah we all know there are people who act stupid and act as if they're better or whatever than others but this thread isn't even about that so just keep it on topic. Knew it wouldn't take long........
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 125 (418 Views)
0 Kudos