93%
03 Rank
Progress

The Nameless Ones

[ Edited ]
271 Replies 5,477 Views edited 06-03-2009
06 Mar 2009
By NJShadow

Hey guys, just to give you a brief explanation of the group. (Copied from JiggyTeddy's original post in the North American forums)

Jiggy's Original Thread (NA Forums)

"Without further ado, I present to you the Nameless Ones.

We are a group comprised of our top priority common characteristic--selfless.  There is no need for status.  There are no need for elites.  We simply use home as a medium for all things PS3 gaming related.  We game together.  We organize together.  We vote on issues and make ammendments.  Most importantly, we have fun.  We have a diverse group right now, and are always open for more opinions.  All we ask is to be respectful of each others' opinions and please have a sense of integrity.

Keep this in mind--we are NOT one big happy family.  We don't all think alike, but we try to conduct ourselves to a moral standard because, in the end, we have respect for one another.  Don't get it twisted--we are a selfless group.  One individual does not come before the community.

We are one cohesive unit--each with a unique voice and perspective that bring it to the table each and every time out.

We are the N1s.

Questions/comments/concerns?  Please feel free to PM a member and/or voice it in this thread.  Feedback is always appreciated.  We welcome constructive criticism and know how to handle it"

We don't think our group should be held back by borders, so we extend the invite out to all who would like to join, whether it be Americans, Europeans, etc. 

Our main goal is to make Home a better place through intelligent, respectful conversations/meetings. Group meetings consist of discussions not only regarding Home, but the gaming industry as a whole. We have a pretty strong following in the U.S. and we see no reason why that has to be any different across the world. So if you'd like a place to express yourself as a gamer and a concerned "citizen" of Home, feel free to join our group.

Our meetings take place every Thursday night from 11PM-12AM EST and this thread will be a way for club members to interact and discuss our most recent meeting and hot topics.

Here is our group/club website. Feel free to check it out and take a look around, we look forward to chatting with you!

The Nameless Ones

Message Edited by NJShadow on 06-03-2009 05:47 AM
Message Edited by NJShadow on 06-03-2009 05:56 AM
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NJShadow

93%
03 Rank
Progress
NJShadow
Accepted Solution

Ok, I guess I'll start the thread off. We just got done our March 5th meeting and it was a blast. We discussed a number of great issues but also had the chance to talk to/interview Parris from UncleGamerRadio. All in all it was a very productive meet and eveyone had a lot of fun. Oh yeah, btw, at the end of each meeting we all get together for a group picture. Nameless Ones! =)

Group Photos courtesy of njb12287

Re: The Nameless Ones

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

njb12287

64%
02 Rank
Progress
njb12287
Accepted Solution
Nice work shadow man
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

martin447

98%
03 Rank
Progress
martin447
Accepted Solution

made an account on there a while ago ;)

and the pictures; nice :)

but where is MS. rock?

she's never online anymore??

don't see oddsix either...

but Asuka is there :)

0 Kudos

martin447

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NJShadow

93%
03 Rank
Progress
NJShadow
Accepted Solution

martin447 wrote:

made an account on there a while ago ;)

and the pictures; nice :)

but where is MS. rock?

she's never online anymore??

don't see oddsix either...

but Asuka is there :)

I believe MizzRock was in the last meeting but couldn't make this one. I've seen Oddsix on the PSN quite a bit but I think he's kinda been lurking in the shadows. =) And yeah, who wouldn't be glad to see Asuka. =)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Asuka424

62%
02 Rank
Progress
Asuka424
Accepted Solution

Awwww, thanks martin! ^_^

I've been talking to Six a lot, and his new job's been taking up most of his time. When he does get home he's usually beat and just heads to sleep. He's trying to be on more though.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

martin447

98%
03 Rank
Progress
martin447
Accepted Solution

Asuka424 wrote:

I've been talking to Six a lot, and his new job's been taking up most of his time. When he does get home he's usually beat and just heads to sleep. He's trying to be on more though.

;) ok :) i didn't know he got a new job, hopefully it is something he wants to do!? :) is he on those forums by the way? I never saw him on the memberlist :P i figure a PC is easier to get access to in the everyday-life than a PS3, so he might be on the forums abit more than PSN? :) those pictures look great, any cvhance i could join the club? :P ----- will just have to find one i can leave first :(
0 Kudos

martin447

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NJShadow

93%
03 Rank
Progress
NJShadow
Accepted Solution

martin447 wrote:

Asuka424 wrote:

;) ok :) i didn't know he got a new job, hopefully it is something he wants to do!? :) is he on those forums by the way? I never saw him on the memberlist :P i figure a PC is easier to get access to in the everyday-life than a PS3, so he might be on the forums abit more than PSN? :) those pictures look great, any cvhance i could join the club? :P ----- will just have to find one i can leave first :(

No prob. It's really open to everyone as long as they're respectful ladies and gents. Also, if you wanna get in on the next meet just RSVP on the forums or message Narde15 and we should be able to fit you in. I know were defnitely gonna have to start coming up with new ideas cause we are growing and we don't really wanna leave anyone out.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

cityof_trees

53%
02 Rank
Progress
cityof_trees
Accepted Solution

martin447 wrote:

Asuka424 wrote:

"So I bid farewell to Home, but not the Boards..."-Oddsix

that was one of his last posts, he hasnt been on the boards since Jan. 22  :ScaredPumpkin:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

martin447

98%
03 Rank
Progress
martin447
Accepted Solution
:( hope he's doing fine :) should prepare a LBP-level for when he has time ;)
0 Kudos

martin447

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

njb12287

64%
02 Rank
Progress
njb12287
Accepted Solution

cityof_trees wrote:

martin447 wrote:

Asuka424 wrote:

"So I bid farewell to Home, but not the Boards..."-Oddsix

that was one of his last posts, he hasnt been on the boards since Jan. 22  :ScaredPumpkin:

lol that was my birthday
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Sinister1JP

97%
07 Rank
Progress
Sinister1JP
Accepted Solution
You have permission to add this ID and not my EU ID for these meetings :) I can not attend them all but will attend some.
0 Kudos

Games I own: Afrika, Assassin's Creed, Eye, of Judgement, FIFA '08, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue: Spec. III, Heavenly Sword, MotorStorm, Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty, SEGA Mega Drive Collection, Shaun White Snowboarding, Silent Hill: Homecoming, SOCOM: Confrontation, Street Fighter IV, WipeOut HD....and more!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NJShadow

93%
03 Rank
Progress
NJShadow
Accepted Solution

Ok, we've been playing a LOT of Killzone 2 lately. If you want in on the clan as well, we have a thread for that in our forums. If you're already a member just contact NJB for a clan invite.

Me, Asuka and NJB were havin' some crazy fun. Let's just say lightining was crashing and as me and NJB were scouting the area, we were always fearful that that cloaked deathmachine wouldn't prey on us, LOL. It was like we were in the movie Predator with Asuka being the Predator, fun stuff. =)

Message Edited by NJShadow on 07-03-2009 08:54 AM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SKELLY7

84%
03 Rank
Progress
SKELLY7
Accepted Solution
This sounds pretty cool.
It would be nice to have a conversation without someone little 10 year doing the "rock" dance so he's pumching your avatar in the face while he shouts "Your mum" at you.

You guys use Home exactly as it was built. For friendly interaction and to have fun.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Yehia18

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Yehia18
Accepted Solution
"We are anonymous"
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

EssexJames

97%
04 Rank
Progress
EssexJames
Accepted Solution

Yehia18 wrote:
"We are anonymous"

"We are legion".

Now let's get the scientologists!

0 Kudos

--------------------------------------------------------------
SIGNATURE AREA FOR SALE. IMAGINE HAVING YOUR MESSAGE OR FEATURING YOUR PRODUCT HERE! GOOD WEEKLY RATES. PM THE OWNER FOR MORE INFO.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Yehia18

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Yehia18
Accepted Solution

EssexJames wrote:

Yehia18 wrote:
"We are anonymous"

"We are legion".

Now let's get the scientologists!

Right behind you, Essex!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

njb12287

64%
02 Rank
Progress
njb12287
Accepted Solution
ya that was one of the freakiest moments of my life.  I could hear her every once and a while, but couldnt see her lol. I think i shot at shadow more then her ha ha
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NJShadow

93%
03 Rank
Progress
NJShadow
Accepted Solution
Ok, we're starting to compile the agenda for next-week's meet. So far we have Resident Evil 5 as well as the supposed confirmation of Firmware 2.70 hitting this month along with what we might expect with FW 2.70 and what new additions we would want in a firmware.
Message Edited by NJShadow on 08-03-2009 07:35 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Asuka424

62%
02 Rank
Progress
Asuka424
Accepted Solution

njb12287 wrote:
ya that was one of the freakiest moments of my lifeI could hear her every once and a while, but couldnt see her lol. I think i shot at shadow more then her ha ha

What's really funny about that was that I turned my mic off right at the beginning, so the only thing you were hearing were the footsteps and random shots I take for the heck of it. I was cracking up stalking you guys; it was so fun being a Saboteur and listing to you two asking if I was me or one of you. Priceless. ^_^

Message Edited by Asuka424 on 09-03-2009 03:03 AM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NJShadow

93%
03 Rank
Progress
NJShadow
Accepted Solution

Asuka424 wrote:

njb12287 wrote:
ya that was one of the freakiest moments of my lifeI could hear her every once and a while, but couldnt see her lol. I think i shot at shadow more then her ha ha

What's really funny about that was that I turned my mic off right at the beginning, so the only thing you were hearing were the footsteps and random shots I take for the heck of it. I was cracking up stalking you guys; it was so fun being a Saboteur and listing to you two asking if I was me or one of you. Priceless. ^_^

Message Edited by Asuka424 on 09-03-2009 03:03 AM

Ha ha, yeah. That was a blast. I've been playing a LOT of Killzone lately. Were gonna have to get some all N1 games goin'.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel