03 Nov 2011
Playstation Staff

The New Home Experience: Feedback

50 Replies 737 Views Created 03-11-2011

Hey, folks :smileyhappy:

Just about to download this all now :Winner:. For those of you who have already been dabbling with the new spaces and features...what are your thoughts? Not sure how to discuss the new experience? Well that's okay here are some ideas:

What do you think about the new games?

Which is your favourite new space and why?

Have you noticed any news bugs?

Has this made you want to use Home any more than you already do?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 51 (737 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: The New Home Experience: Feedback

[ Edited ]

Looking great so far, however I can't seem to find the community events board or the questing system?

EDIT: It's a shame that we don't have the questing system or the events board, was looking forward to that

photo PlayStationSignature_zpsb404a13a.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 51 (724 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Good afternoon: Where do i began with let start with the open no bugs yet still long time to get on, next the new districts not been there yet, next shopping centre east & west still both still there with 1 little feature the map but still lagging, any picture frames been 3 years er No lol, our pictures then er No, next my summer house look the same on my HDD still my bought TV‘S still does F All, 3 years since open beta & SCEE legal team are Useless.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 51 (707 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Here to another 3 years of new lick of paint same boring Half A$$ EU home don't worry maybe in 3 years time we get UGC. new games quests means crap all while SCEA home rules the roost you would think our feedback would be useful it all the pity home is made in a UK but SCEA get the benefit, later i‘m gonna try out SCEA home i say this last night i buy a picture frame only $0.99 to just a small test it did let me post my picture in frame. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 51 (697 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I too haven't been able to find quests i wasn't even looking, what the dam point "we listen to your feedback" yeah right just 1 point about what i said about UGC my picture in frame on a SCEA account & how this pathetic SCEE excues & from Fanboys, you do know my, yours others SCEA accounts is still tie to your UK IP address try buy a film on SCEA store you can't. so i shouldn't be able to use my picture in frame. so that blows the argument out of the water.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 51 (671 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Where's the Ferris Wheel? :smileysad:
Other than that I love the look of the new spaces. However, what isn't so great is the framerate in the Sportswalk and Indie spaces...
And why is the Adventure district just the Uncharted 3 space? That's a bit boring. It just doesn't seem to fit in when all the other spaces have gotten a revamp.

There's also a fair few bugs in some of the spaces that I hope get ironed out.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 51 (658 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Okay. As much as I like the new look of everything there are so many bugs I've not even been able to enjoy it!!!

Servers? What servers?

I kept getting booted out and multitude of servers playing up (content servers, login, ones for all the new spaces bar Home Square). I'm guessing hoping this will be sorted after maintenance. Sony probably didn't expect this many people to log in to check the new experience.

Poker

On top of that the Poker tables, ALL of them, are having the Game is Unavailable bug again! It's the new Game Occupied! A lot of people I've spoken to are having the same problem and can't get a game. A lot of them that even DID get a go the game disrupted for them and they had to quit as it wouldn't finish or let them take a turn!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 51 (601 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I'd really like to know where the Quest system is..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 51 (562 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Positives:

Home Square is nice (downstairs)

Dead island & Killzone are back!

Theatre looks great

Bootleggers idea is good - would like to see more games like that.

Updated Nav Bar

Negatives:

Rubbish apartment version of pool at the sportswalk, instead of proper pool. (How will this help your sales of the pool table if you let people play it for free? And what about those who purchased these tables?)

Bootleggers feels... Rushed. & Why can't we crouch?

Top part of Home Square way too crowded with statues etc, taking you to different maps. Feels like a giant advert. Surely that's what the districts are for instead?

No ferris wheel!

No quest system!

I like spelunker :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 51 (552 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i be going on the SCEA later on after Tea then i pop in to see our districts i will tell if i find out jack said though it be in the new hub. there be a ticker ta saying infor. maybe it was not suppose to be for us & it looks like ppl are angry on the blog no pier park oh no not that too. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 51 (538 Views)
0 Kudos