Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 18

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

08 Aug 2012
By GoodBytes

GoodBytes

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
94%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

29 Replies 571 Views Created 08-08-2012

This is quite a funky space. Once again VidZone have given us something pretty cool

 

Highlights so far:

- > Pole Dancing Game

- > 4 Rewards @ VidZone store



 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Award Winner
05
/16

darkan12-nl

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
darkan12-nl
Accepted Solution

ugh why doesnt  the picture show up -_-

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

[ Edited ]
Photobucket
08
/16

KrazyFace

  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
It's just the backstage Sony place with extra lights isn't it?
0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

09
/16

Retro_1973

  • Offline
98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

KrazyFace wrote:
It's just the backstage Sony place with extra pole dancers isn't it?


Fixed. ;)

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone


Award Winner
05
/16

Nordlyset87

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
91%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Nordlyset87
Accepted Solution

Actually 5 rewards, Shorts + Tshirt for M and F ...and 1 Vidzone Glitterball ornament aswell. ;)

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

[ Edited ]

02
/16

stevev363

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
stevev363
Accepted Solution
For some reason I only got the male shirt, female shirt and shorts after downloading and no ball. Anyone else having reward issues? O.o
0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

Award Winner
08
/16

GoodBytes

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
94%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GoodBytes
Accepted Solution

stevev363 wrote:
For some reason I only got the male shirt, female shirt and shorts after downloading and no ball. Anyone else having reward issues? O.o

 


 

Same thing here.

 

 

I think the glitter ball is this:

In which case you might already have it.  It was redeemable with this code:

JB62-4PB4-E8AC

Not sure if it still works.

 

Also I don't get the option to download VidZone. It says already purchased and cannot be purchased again. No option to download it at all.

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

[ Edited ]
09
/16

Retro_1973

  • Offline
98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

GoodBytes wrote:

stevev363 wrote:
For some reason I only got the male shirt, female shirt and shorts after downloading and no ball. Anyone else having reward issues? O.o

 


 

Same thing here.

 

 

I think the glitter ball is this:

In which case you might already have it.  It was redeemable with this code:

JB62-4PB4-E8AC

Not sure if it still works.

 

Also I don't get the option to download VidZone. It says already purchased and cannot be purchased again. No option to download it at all.



No, it's a different item this time - an animated Pacha glitterball. Try deleting VidZone first and redownloading if necessary. :Thumbs:

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone


05
/16

uvat

  • Offline
78%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
uvat
Accepted Solution

I was in Pacha once, on a trip to Ibiza. Fell asleep under one of the speakers, such a boring place it was. Skinny people all around.

 

The island is OK though and we spaniards do need your money, tourists. Please come over.

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

[ Edited ]
08
/16

KrazyFace

  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
I thought you had to DL the Pasha space from HS to get the glitter ball? That's what I did and it worked fine for me anyway.

BTW, the "pole dancers" are actually not NPCs and are actual users, hence I watched a giant cat pole dancing for a few minuets while going "rooowwaaar" LOL. Guess you could say I've had my fill of puss....

...ahh, never mind!
0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

Award Winner
08
/16

GoodBytes

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
94%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GoodBytes
Accepted Solution

Retro_1973 wrote:
No, it's a different item this time - an animated Pacha glitterball. Try deleting VidZone first and redownloading if necessary. :Thumbs:

 

 

Deleted VidZone, went back to the store in Home. It still says Item is already purchased. No option is given to redownload. I  can only download it from "My Downloads" in the PS Store.

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

09
/16

Retro_1973

  • Offline
98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

GoodBytes wrote:

Retro_1973 wrote:
No, it's a different item this time - an animated Pacha glitterball. Try deleting VidZone first and redownloading if necessary. :Thumbs:

 

 

Deleted VidZone, went back to the store in Home. It still says Item is already purchased. No option is given to redownload. I  can only download it from "My Downloads" in the PS Store.



I don't know what to say then, sorry. I already had it downloaded and installed but it still let me redownload and reinstall it so it's a bit of a mystery...!

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone


10
/16

Fritches

  • Offline
96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fritches
Accepted Solution

Retro_1973 wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

stevev363 wrote:
For some reason I only got the male shirt, female shirt and shorts after downloading and no ball. Anyone else having reward issues? O.o

 


 

Same thing here.

 

 

I think the glitter ball is this:

In which case you might already have it.  It was redeemable with this code:

JB62-4PB4-E8AC

Not sure if it still works.

 

Also I don't get the option to download VidZone. It says already purchased and cannot be purchased again. No option to download it at all.



No, it's a different item this time - an animated Pacha glitterball. Try deleting VidZone first and redownloading if necessary. :Thumbs:


 

The new Glitterball and it spins !!!

 

 

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone


Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)
08
/16

KrazyFace

  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution

Fritches wrote:

Retro_1973 wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

stevev363 wrote:
For some reason I only got the male shirt, female shirt and shorts after downloading and no ball. Anyone else having reward issues? O.o

 


 

Same thing here.

 

 

I think the glitter ball is this:

In which case you might already have it.  It was redeemable with this code:

JB62-4PB4-E8AC

Not sure if it still works.

 

Also I don't get the option to download VidZone. It says already purchased and cannot be purchased again. No option to download it at all.



No, it's a different item this time - an animated Pacha glitterball. Try deleting VidZone first and redownloading if necessary. :Thumbs:


 

The new Glitterball and it spins !!!

 

 


 

 

 Yeah it spins Fritches, but does it glitter?

 

 Besides, it should be gold...    ; )

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

03
/16

matthawes

  • Offline
96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
matthawes
Accepted Solution
I've downloaded vidzone but haven't been rewarded the glitter ball.
0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

Award Winner
08
/16

sam_reynolds01

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sam_reynolds01
Accepted Solution
Did you select the download option from the vidzone terminal in home square?
0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

02
/16

ArryMadness

  • Offline
21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ArryMadness
Accepted Solution

What, is it removed from Home already?

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

04
/16

statik2010

  • Offline
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
statik2010
Accepted Solution

ArryMadness wrote:

What, is it removed from Home already?

 

It was an event so it only makes sense. Then again, there are some events that just go on and on for ages. The Playstation Move event as a perfect example.

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

05
/16

OoO-avatar-OoO

  • Offline
83%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
OoO-avatar-OoO
Accepted Solution

GoodBytes wrote:

stevev363 wrote:
For some reason I only got the male shirt, female shirt and shorts after downloading and no ball. Anyone else having reward issues? O.o

 


 

Same thing here.

 

 

I think the glitter ball is this:

In which case you might already have it.  It was redeemable with this code:

JB62-4PB4-E8AC

Not sure if it still works.

 

Also I don't get the option to download VidZone. It says already purchased and cannot be purchased again. No option to download it at all.


 

For those looking to test the code, figured I’d save you all some time.  It’s no longer valid. :Frown:

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

10
/16

EdwCarnby

  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution

Retro_1973 wrote:

KrazyFace wrote:
It's just the backstage Sony place with extra pole dancers isn't it?


Fixed. ;)


 

What more do you need!

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

___________________________
PS4 Preordered - yipeeee!
06
/16

Guedes747

  • Offline
93%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Guedes747
Accepted Solution

... Just to think there are underaged children using Playstation Home, getting exposed to this kind of material... Is this what Home has turn out? A place willing to close their eyes to boundaries for whoever pays the most? This is not what I was expecting Home to turn out 2 years ago.
 

The people on this space are exactly the way I was expecting them to be, despising brainless internet trash.

0 Kudos

Re: The 'Spirit of Ibiza' brought to you by Pacha and VidZone

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel