26 Apr 2012
Playstation Staff

The new PS HOME UPDATE

44 Replies 549 Views Created 26-04-2012

:Stupid:I am an avid fan of the ps home bowling alley where the pool tables were once a prime location to enjoy and ponder over ones skills and to be competitive over other great players.

I walked in today where I found myself totally and uterly astonished that the pool tables dynamics and physics have been altered soo very much that the sheer enjoyment has vanished from my lips and mind.

I cant imagine how and why sony would change the dynamics of the pool tables as they were working fine and game mode was excellent.

if anyone plays HUSTLE KINGS you'll understand that they physics now of the pshome pool tables are so bad and soo very sensitive that it has taken away the top view where we can't view the angle on shots..and that if you lose the game you are booted off to yet again wait in the que..

This is UNACCEPTABLE WHAT SONY HAVE DONE AND WE ARE IN AGREEMENT IN THE POOL ROOM THAT SONY SHOULD REINSTATE THE PREVIOUS EXISTING DYNAMICS OF THE OLD RATHER THAN THE NEW PHYSICS WHICH IS TOTALLY USELESS.SO THIS IS AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT TO SONY THAT IF THE POOL TABLES ARE NOT RESTORED TO THEIR ORIGINAL PRECISE GAME MODE THAN THERE WILL BE ANARCHY AND BOYCOTT ON ALL LEVELS..SO I SAY YA';; POOL JUNKIES COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS HEAVILY AND WITH INTENT TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER FROM SONY.

THE REVOLUTION STARTS HERE AND NOW.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 45 (549 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: The new PS HOME UPDATE

umm... The caps hurt my eyes, but from what I managed to read, you're not happy with the improvements Sony have made.

I think that the changes are epic and home has been seriously overdue an update for a while. It was no fun the old way as people could win without thinking, whilst newbies never had a chance. Give it a shot and it'll be fine :smileytongue:

Also, you may want to read what you're saying, as you've said you'll accept "No" as an answer. That's exactly what you'll get with a rant.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 45 (544 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

The new pool game is utter rubbish.

1  You have no proper control of the white ball.  :Stupid:

2  You are unable to view your intended shots from above.  :Sniper:

3  You are booted after every game.  :Stupid:

4  Most times you are unable to line up your shot with your chosen pocket.  :Help:

5  You are forever told your fouls.  :No-no:

6  The old tables had skill involved, the new ones 10% skill , 40% hope,and 50% luck.  :Sleep:

7  Why are you forever targeting stuff ,I know what a poster,person,etc is.  :No-no:

8 Oh it looks nice  :Thumbs: 

Bring back the old tables please, or make them available to buy.  :xEvil:

Pooey is totally correct in what he says and he's rubbish at pool lol  :Lol: Poo

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 45 (519 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

You could argue that the old pool tables were nothing like pool anyway. Though I'm pretty sure you can buy pool tables from the "Stuff" store.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 45 (512 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I agree that the changes are unnecessary and that the old tables were fine. We were all newbies at one time and have had to learn how to play to a highlevel. The new tables are a poor replacement. BRING BACK OUR OLD TABLES!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 45 (505 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hi people just wanted to say that the new pool table are PONY 

Why have you changed a perfectly good game into a pile of s..t

alright we will get used to it,   which i have tried to but have lost all interest

i have been playing pool for 30 years ( i know old fart just like arc200 lol) and the old tables was the most realistic pool game i have played other than the real thing

The new tables remind me of playing on hotel pool tables in spain lol

i am truely gutted by the change we all had a lot of fun in the pool room now you go there nobody there and tables are EMPTY lol

perhaps neighbours have complained about all the noise and all rowdy people in there and are trying to get it closed down lmfao

if people are not happy with the new tables please complain and maybe we can all get back to the fun we did have

many thanks  

AKA  keltel05   lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 45 (452 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

If you want a great pool game then I'd suggest Hustle Kings. It's a lot more realistic than Home will ever be.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 45 (441 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

hustle kings is top dog in the pool stakes by far

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 45 (441 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

It's a f##king shame how sony have changed the pool tables...I Dont understand this ...and where are all the people complaining?

stand up ppl and fight for our original pool tables back.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 45 (430 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

If there are any, they'll be in the Home section as this is website feedback.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 45 (429 Views)
0 Kudos