By zroryz

zroryz

84%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Two nasty Home trolls attacked on my girlfriend.

30 Replies 928 Views Created 19-09-2012

It all started at the east mall space when I and my girlfriend was chilling and chatting, minding our business and then all of a sudden two obnoxious trolls confronted my girl, said things like she has a fake facebook and that they know her and that she is a fake. I didn't believe them a thing.

It had upset us, there was nothing we could do but put them on ignore and reported them to the SCE using grief reporting, I also wrote their ID names down as well in case. Has it happened to you anyone? I am wondering if SCE will take an action and remove them from Home? I just don't want them to attack on the others ever again.

0 Kudos
LABELS:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

KrazyFace

98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
How long have you known your girlfriend?

I'm not being funny but, most people on Home are NOT who or what they say they are. Be very careful with whom you decide to share anything personal with in there.

Jus sayin'
0 Kudos

Re: Two nasty Home trolls attacked on my girlfriend.

/16

xElfenLied

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied
Accepted Solution
Yeah most women on Home are men. And don't come back with the 'I've seen her picture' because anyone could send any old picture off Google to someone and claim it was them.

0 Kudos

/16

fly123

92%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fly123
Accepted Solution
I'm sorry to hear that you and your girlfriend was attacked by trolls. But, that's pretty normal now a days now, to run into annoying evil trolls in the East shopping mall. I've tryed many times, when i arrive in the East shopping mall, that the first thing i see is alot of trolls are spitting verbal words and stuff towards other people. That's really annoying to see that at the first glimse, when you arrive in the mall. It shouldn't be like that, but it sadly is.
0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

GoodBytes

• Award Winner
94%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GoodBytes
Accepted Solution

Home kills relationships. Take it to Skype or something if you want it to last. No trolls there :)

0 Kudos

/16

Guedes747

93%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Guedes747
Accepted Solution

GoodBytes escreveu:

Home kills relationships. Take it to Skype or something if you want it to last. No trolls there :)

Implying long distance love relationships work regardless of what software / method you use. To be honest  it doesn't even qualify as a relationship at all.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

zroryz

84%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
zroryz
Accepted Solution

fly123 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that you and your girlfriend was attacked by trolls. But, that's pretty normal now a days now, to run into annoying evil trolls in the East shopping mall. I've tryed many times, when i arrive in the East shopping mall, that the first thing i see is alot of trolls are spitting verbal words and stuff towards other people. That's really annoying to see that at the first glimse, when you arrive in the mall. It shouldn't be like that, but it sadly is.

Thanks! Yeah, it should have occured to me that it's pretty common on Home with the trolls. I have been on Home for 2 years and the incident was my first time to witness, seems trolls are trying harder to turn the others against their friends, seems kind of extreme. Oh well, i just hope that it doesn't happen to other people.

zakster98 wrote:

I'm not a Sony official but just mute them, report them, and add them to your blocklist and you should be fine

Realises that is the best way, thanks!

0 Kudos

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
/16

fly123

92%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fly123
Accepted Solution
np zroryz.
0 Kudos

/16

MonkD13

83%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MonkD13
Accepted Solution

ah, good ol' Sexype,

some1 should trademark tht :p

0 Kudos

/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution
lololol wasn't man enough to save his GF :Lol: bet your gf is more manly than you!
0 Kudos

KrazyFace

98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
HAHAHAHA! Shurrup Ed ya meanie! It might be the poor boys first ever "girlfriend"...
0 Kudos

/16

zakster98

76%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
zakster98
Accepted Solution

I'm not a Sony official but just mute them, report them, and add them to your blocklist and you should be fine

0 Kudos

/16

Teesside-1979

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Teesside-1979
Accepted Solution

Yes report them i recommend Bulling / Harassment the usual method on Playstation Home but i wouldn't block though you'll end up eventually with a full block list the ignore feature on PSH has been modified if they come near you whilst their on ignore their avatar back is facing you up to you your PS3 im reasonable good at advice not perfect but i try apologies if it's rubbish how you get it sorted & sorry to hear about your trouble don't let them spoil you & you GF enjoyment of PSH

0 Kudos

/16

plinkit

93%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
plinkit
Accepted Solution

zroryz wrote:

Has it happened to you anyone?

Yep absolutely loads of times.

I know I shouldn't but when I'm in the mood Troll baiting on Home is actually a great sport and better than most of the mini-games.

zroryz wrote:
I have been on Home for 2 years and the incident was my first time to witness, seems trolls are trying harder to turn the others against their friends, seems kind of extreme. Oh well, i just hope that it doesn't happen to other people.

2 years is an amazingly long time not to come across this so you have been lucky.

Also to add to a previous post that most women on home are men....they are....but also most men are boys.

0 Kudos

/16

xoO_AnGeL_Oox

95%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xoO_AnGeL_Oox
Accepted Solution

Why do people take home so seriously...? I've been on home since December 2008 and its always been the same its never going to change, people's need to learn to either accept it as it is or If you don't like it then switch off your ps3 and get some fresh air. I'm sick and tired of reading pathetic topic's on the forums about trolling and harassment, people seriously need to get a life, its NOT real!! And as for the apparent 'moderation' on home well that's just a joke.. It's been a joke since Sony 'removed' Nero.. At least he has the guts to show his face and actually did something. Then we have wannable mods who kiss ass on the forums *mentioning no names* and there's the mod's who type pointless info on here and never show there faces on home. Sorry if i've offended anyone with this post but this is a country of free speech and if you don't like it.. well u can lump it! 

0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied
Accepted Solution

xoO_AnGeL_Oox wrote:

Why do people take home so seriously...? I've been on home since December 2008 and its always been the same its never going to change, people's need to learn to either accept it as it is or If you don't like it then switch off your ps3 and get some fresh air. I'm sick and tired of reading pathetic topic's on the forums about trolling and harassment, people seriously need to get a life, its NOT real!! And as for the apparent 'moderation' on home well that's just a joke.. It's been a joke since Sony 'removed' Nero.. At least he has the guts to show his face and actually did something. Then we have wannable mods who kiss ass on the forums *mentioning no names* and there's the mod's who type pointless info on here and never show there faces on home. Sorry if i've offended anyone with this post but this is a country of free speech and if you don't like it.. well u can lump it! 

+1

0 Kudos

/16

xoO_AnGeL_Oox

95%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xoO_AnGeL_Oox
Accepted Solution

+1?

0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied
Accepted Solution
It means I agree.
0 Kudos

/16

xoO_AnGeL_Oox

95%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xoO_AnGeL_Oox
Accepted Solution

Awesome cheer's for the back-up

0 Kudos

/16

claremac90

89%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
claremac90
Accepted Solution

xoO_AnGeL_Oox wrote:

Exactly , report ,ignore then move on , easy !!!! 

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Nakatsu_Hime

• Beta Tester
98%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Nakatsu_Hime
Accepted Solution
I've always been a keen supporter of more visible moderation on PS Home. Forums, etc have a team of moderators employed (as volunteers usually) to keep an eye on things. I've not seen any moderator on PS Home for over two years, let alone any warning users in local chat (the old .mod tag - remember that?).

Surely Sony could see some way of asking trusted users to do that task, even if they have no more powers than us plebs, but at least their reports could be given priority. However, seeing Home has been going for years, and nothing has improved in that respect, why should we think it will now?
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel