19 Sep 2012
By zroryz
Playstation Staff

Two nasty Home trolls attacked on my girlfriend.

30 Replies 867 Views Created 19-09-2012

It all started at the east mall space when I and my girlfriend was chilling and chatting, minding our business and then all of a sudden two obnoxious trolls confronted my girl, said things like she has a fake facebook and that they know her and that she is a fake. I didn't believe them a thing.

It had upset us, there was nothing we could do but put them on ignore and reported them to the SCE using grief reporting, I also wrote their ID names down as well in case. Has it happened to you anyone? I am wondering if SCE will take an action and remove them from Home? I just don't want them to attack on the others ever again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 31 (867 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Two nasty Home trolls attacked on my girlfriend.

How long have you known your girlfriend?

I'm not being funny but, most people on Home are NOT who or what they say they are. Be very careful with whom you decide to share anything personal with in there.

Jus sayin'
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 31 (847 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Yeah most women on Home are men. And don't come back with the 'I've seen her picture' because anyone could send any old picture off Google to someone and claim it was them.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 31 (833 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I'm sorry to hear that you and your girlfriend was attacked by trolls. But, that's pretty normal now a days now, to run into annoying evil trolls in the East shopping mall. I've tryed many times, when i arrive in the East shopping mall, that the first thing i see is alot of trolls are spitting verbal words and stuff towards other people. That's really annoying to see that at the first glimse, when you arrive in the mall. It shouldn't be like that, but it sadly is.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 31 (807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Home kills relationships. Take it to Skype or something if you want it to last. No trolls there :smileyhappy:

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 31 (757 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ah, good ol' Sexype,

some1 should trademark tht :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 31 (731 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

lololol wasn't man enough to save his GF :Lol: bet your gf is more manly than you!
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 31 (724 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

HAHAHAHA! Shurrup Ed ya meanie! It might be the poor boys first ever "girlfriend"...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 31 (718 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I'm not a Sony official but just mute them, report them, and add them to your blocklist and you should be fine

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 31 (637 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

GoodBytes escreveu:

Home kills relationships. Take it to Skype or something if you want it to last. No trolls there :smileyhappy:

Implying long distance love relationships work regardless of what software / method you use. To be honest  it doesn't even qualify as a relationship at all.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 31 (624 Views)
0 Kudos