on 28-02-2009 08:47 PM
on 28-02-2009 09:55 PM
I wouldn't mind the try before you buy with the clothes. A friend of mine bought the Chun-Li outfit, but hated the way the top and boots fit.
I picked up one of the tank tops, but it fits way loose on my character. I guess, I'll have to walk around and see how it looks on other people first.
It'd probably be too much to ask for a system of exchanges and refunds to be put in.
on 01-03-2009 04:50 AM
- A virtual PS3 system to go in your virtual apartment that can play games from the arcades.
e.g. Ice Slider, EchoChrome and the game that dusnt hav any rewards.
- A Redbull Plane model to go in your home as a reward.
- Sony shud add extra accessories like bags.
- And statues of popular game characters to go in your home.
e.g. Old Snake, Niko Bellic etc.
on 01-03-2009 04:40 PM
Access to the same clothes as the other countries!!
- I want the Chung Li outfit, but I can't get it in the UK version!! :'( I am so so so so GUTTED! Honestly, I am really upset! Chung Li's been my favourite character for god knows how long! (if anyone can tell me how I can transfer the clothes information from another PS Home Version, to my UK account, please let me know [answers on a postcard?] - please e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org!!)
on 01-03-2009 04:43 PM
on 01-03-2009 06:55 PM
Thanks... ... trouble is, knowing me, I won't be giving in (I'm terrible like that!)
... I went and copied what system information I can into my USB, and tested it on an account that didn't matter - and everything was copied except for the clothes... but I've already figured out which system data that includes, and decided which I will need in order to take the clothes information... and PS3 won't allow you to copy it. I wonder if I can find a source to tell me how to connect my PC to my PS3, and get the system data like that. It's only 13mb of info... (Grrrrr)
- and I SWEAR I saw someone wearing something from another version of PS Home... when I asked her about it, she didn't say anything... when I checked in the shopping centre it wasn't there... but I found it in another Home... (can't remember, I think it was the American one)
- but I'm determined... I will find a way, there usually is with technology, these days (Sony and various companies say you can't use USB broadband internet on a PS3... but it they were wrong)
Sorry, I'm enthusiastic about my new 'project'
Best leave this forum for what it's intended, but please, feel free to e-mail me !
Take care n have fun!
on 08-03-2009 01:25 PM
To add to an idea what about an amusement park with rollercoasters, games, rides, zoo underwater aquarium shows and some candy floss lol...
An airport to go to other home square JPN, US, bikes get about quicker, rental shop rent games, films and music, swimming pools for our homes, buy plots to create our own homes, gym to build so our avatars muscles...Message Edited by Relic310 on 23-02-2009 02:01 AM
I asked in first post to have idea's which are possible not impossible this would be to much hard work to do everything your asking would take years
and as for going to other regions it used to be available but now due to copyright issues region jumping has been removed
NOTE:IDEAS WITHIN REASON PLEASE
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password.
If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]