95%
06 Rank
Progress

Unofficial Virtual Wishlist For Home Item's

[ Edited ]
99 Replies 2,264 Views edited 12-02-2009
11 Feb 2009
By godsgift1888

Ok got this idea from CydoniaX over on the us forums anyways what i am proposing is

The forum community shall post what they would like to see come into home over the coming months/years

and on the 12 of march i shall select 25-50 of these ideas and send a pm to TedTheDog i cannot guarentee he will reply if he does i will let you know and i shall do this every following months if there is interest and hopefully our idea's get passed onto the development team

so just make a list of what you would like and make it within reason please

any offensive post's or spam will be reported a moderator

Cheers

GG

Message Edited by godsgift1888 on 12-02-2009 12:05 AM
0 Kudos
LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Renze

• Award Winner
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Renze
Accepted Solution
Kiddie repellent. :D
0 Kudos

Re: Re : Re: Unofficial Virtual Wishlist For Home Item's

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KakaStaynz

88%
02 Rank
Progress
KakaStaynz
Accepted Solution

- A virtual PS3 system to go in your virtual apartment that can play games from the arcades.

e.g. Ice Slider, EchoChrome and the game that dusnt hav any rewards.

-  A Redbull Plane model to go in your  home as a reward.

- Sony shud add extra accessories like bags.

- And statues of popular game characters to go in your home.

e.g. Old Snake, Niko Bellic etc.

0 Kudos

Re: Unofficial Virtual Wishlist For Home Item's

imma worry bout me, give a f about you.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

K8eP

53%
02 Rank
Progress
K8eP
Accepted Solution

Access to the same clothes as the other countries!!

- I want the Chung Li outfit, but I can't get it in the UK version!! :'( I am so so so so GUTTED! Honestly, I am really upset! Chung Li's been my favourite character for god knows how long! (if anyone can tell me how I can transfer the clothes information from another PS Home Version, to my UK account, please let me know [answers on a postcard?] - please e-mail me: k8ep@hotmail.co.uk!!)

0 Kudos

Thanks

Katie
x

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Robikku

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Robikku
Accepted Solution
For all intents and purposes, you can't cross one regions clothing/items to another version of home...or at least I haven't heard of a way yet, at any rate. For the time being, you're stuck without Chun Li's clothing, and there's not really much you can do about that for now.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

K8eP

53%
02 Rank
Progress
K8eP
Accepted Solution

Thanks... ... trouble is, knowing me, I won't be giving in (I'm terrible like that!)

... I went and copied what system information I can into my USB, and tested it on an account that didn't matter - and everything was copied except for the clothes... but I've already figured out which system data that includes, and decided which I will need in order to take the clothes information... and PS3 won't allow you to copy it. I wonder if I can find a source to tell me how to connect my PC to my PS3, and get the system data like that. :) It's only 13mb of info... (Grrrrr)

- and I SWEAR I saw someone wearing something from another version of PS Home... when I asked her about it, she didn't say anything... when I checked in the shopping centre it wasn't there... but I found it in another Home... (can't remember, I think it was the American one)

- but I'm determined... I will find a way, there usually is with technology, these days (Sony and various companies say you can't use USB broadband internet on a PS3... but it they were wrong)

Sorry, I'm enthusiastic about my new 'project' :)

Best leave this forum for what it's intended, but please, feel free to e-mail me !

x x

Take care n have fun!

0 Kudos

Thanks

Katie
x

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

gghgmj

80%
02 Rank
Progress
gghgmj
Accepted Solution

"The truth is out there"

Mmm more use of my GG

GG

0 Kudos

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.......GG

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

griffsta87

96%
05 Rank
Progress
griffsta87
Accepted Solution
playable pool table and darts for furniture in your owned spaces
more generic looking clothing
replace chess tables in the mall with regular tables and chairs and umbrellas like in asia home plaza
internet access touch pads (maybe a cyber cafe as a new area?) also real shopping in the mall so when you go in the shop or access a touch pad kiosk it opens an internet page (ebay, amazon) uses a special sponsored link
sully's bar from unchartered
a night club with a bar and listen@home in it
service uniforms (police, doctor etc...)
a fight club with basic beat em up game (so if a nasty user says they'll beat you up you can accept the challenge!)
a hunting club with stationary shooting range and moving target range (maybe clays or ducks)
dragonball z style auras (as accessories) to wear so you can see a persons mood
more advanced auto phrases (i'm so sick of seeing "Hello" "Where are you from?") maybe for greeting have hello in every main eu language, and common phrases but in all those languages
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

griffsta87

96%
05 Rank
Progress
griffsta87
Accepted Solution

- try before you buy (view items as they REALLY look)

- ability to take photos/screen shots then display your memorable home moments in picture frames in ur apartment

- a swimming pool (obviously you couldn't swim but you could stand in it) you also get a free male or female swimming costume

- portable camping chair you can sit on (replacing bubble machines, if the servers going to be strained it could at least be by something worth it)

- the message of the day should come in the format of a newspaper you can get from the mall

-

furnuiture for owned spaces-

- action figures (spawn, marvel characters etc...)

- more things like books, comics, newspapers

- playstation 3 that launches whatever game cd you have loaded in ur ps

- tv with play tv (you would have to buy it)

- birdhouse/bird feeder for your patio

- gas heater for patio

- kakastaynz had a gd idea about the red bull plane models (they should be as rewards for beating a certain time with each plane)

- FIX THE BUG where only 1 person can sit on the alster chair and the namco stool i had 6 around a table and only 1 person could sit down!

- food for the table maybe at the next event there could be food stalls in the events landing and you can choose what you want (like in the jap irem festival)

- more types of lighting

- rugs (normal, bear skin etc...)

if there was a hunting club you could win the bear skin rug as a reward, and also you could win a deer head on a plaque etc...

- Message Edited by griffsta87 on 08-03-2009 11:47 PM

Message Edited by griffsta87 on 09-03-2009 12:00 AM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DANNY3194

80%
05 Rank
Progress
DANNY3194
Accepted Solution

I wish that we could get more things to win, e.g. Redbull air Race, we could win a model plane or even a pilot suit for our avators.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Seganinja

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Seganinja
Accepted Solution

Like everyone else I'd like to see a pool table as a home item and perhgaps a radio that can stream music.

(I know Home isn't like Secondlife but it can try lol)

The TV stream sounds good, i like wats playing in the halls and stuff now and it be a great tool for new filmmakers to show their short films.

I think a lot of people are becoming fed up of waiting to play a game of pool with their friends. It be nice to invite them over to their home space.

It wont stop them challenging ppl down at the hall, but as a private setting that be great!

I think a Nightclub of some kind can be another social setting. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Zhalk

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Zhalk
Accepted Solution
(Bump) I've only ever sent something I thought might need changing, so here I go again...
1) Music (Stated alot)
2) Change the Shopping centre Advert
3) More pool table, or a stand alone games area
4) Bring back the PSP, i'm sure this will stop the XMB lagging and crashing alot, plus people can see that you are unavailible
5) PAIN, this would be an epic area to visit, funny too, come on, is a very good game to miss out on
*EDIT* STUPID KEYBOARD -_-'
Message Edited by Zhalk on 11-03-2009 06:22 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
-------------------------
*Classified*Signature removed due to.... not wanting to post very often...... syndrom....

------------------------

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Jamez735

91%
04 Rank
Progress
Jamez735
Accepted Solution

just thought i'd dig this up again!

i'd like to see pets!

0 Kudos

€20 PSN Card up for grabs @

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/General-Discussion/Help-me-out-and-win-a-20-PSN-Card/td-p/11104904

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SneakyMinky

92%
03 Rank
Progress
SneakyMinky
Accepted Solution
Booooo!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Jamez735

91%
04 Rank
Progress
Jamez735
Accepted Solution

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ***** ARE U CRAZY????

DONT DO THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos

€20 PSN Card up for grabs @

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/General-Discussion/Help-me-out-and-win-a-20-PSN-Card/td-p/11104904

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

pein21

35%
02 Rank
Progress
pein21
Accepted Solution

-just the alternative stuff from america for me , there is already a thread about if you make your avatar look like in real life or not , well i would but its not possible for me cuz there are barely any tattoos or clothing with skulls on it T__T

0 Kudos

Betreff: Unofficial Virtual Wishlist For Home Item's

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Slayer_8907

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Slayer_8907
Accepted Solution

For new items i think it would be awesome, and agreed upon widely to include some "dark" themed winter stuff ^_^ like Nightmare Before Christmas-ish. Gothic winter garb!! Tripp pants, different colors though, like "toxic red, green, blue, yellow, pink, etc." but also include plain black stuff. Or do the colors in checker patterns on straps and belts and what not.

Myself and many others I'm sure would also like the different hairstyles to show while wearing hats and things too (not including special hats with a specific hair type "built in"). Like, if I'm wearing my fedora, and have my hair as the ponytail style (like I usually have it on Home and in real life) I'd like to see the ponytail where the hair is shown on the back of my characters head... instead of it looking like my guys hair is short... when I don't want it to look that way, same with the longer styles. The content creators should try and add that in. Animate the hair styles WITH different headgear for male and female avatars. People would love that, the different hairstyles you buy, should also just get added TO your hairstyle lists, instead of being put into the headgear section, so the animation of the hair and hats thing would work with the newer hairstyles. I hope all this makes sense.

I think there should be a color palate, along with set colors for our avatars hair and skin colors as well. The set colors that are available... just don't allow me to make my guy look just the way I want him yet. I'm sure others would agree, right?

0 Kudos

Betreff: Unofficial Virtual Wishlist For Home Item's

[ Edited ]
Slayer_8907
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel