New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
Ok got this idea from CydoniaX over on the us forums anyways what i am proposing is
The forum community shall post what they would like to see come into home over the coming months/years
and on the 12 of march i shall select 25-50 of these ideas and send a pm to TedTheDog i cannot guarentee he will reply if he does i will let you know and i shall do this every following months if there is interest and hopefully our idea's get passed onto the development team
so just make a list of what you would like and make it within reason please
any offensive post's or spam will be reported a moderator
- A virtual PS3 system to go in your virtual apartment that can play games from the arcades.
e.g. Ice Slider, EchoChrome and the game that dusnt hav any rewards.
- A Redbull Plane model to go in your home as a reward.
- Sony shud add extra accessories like bags.
- And statues of popular game characters to go in your home.
e.g. Old Snake, Niko Bellic etc.
Access to the same clothes as the other countries!!
- I want the Chung Li outfit, but I can't get it in the UK version!! :'( I am so so so so GUTTED! Honestly, I am really upset! Chung Li's been my favourite character for god knows how long! (if anyone can tell me how I can transfer the clothes information from another PS Home Version, to my UK account, please let me know [answers on a postcard?] - please e-mail me: email@example.com!!)
Thanks... ... trouble is, knowing me, I won't be giving in (I'm terrible like that!)
... I went and copied what system information I can into my USB, and tested it on an account that didn't matter - and everything was copied except for the clothes... but I've already figured out which system data that includes, and decided which I will need in order to take the clothes information... and PS3 won't allow you to copy it. I wonder if I can find a source to tell me how to connect my PC to my PS3, and get the system data like that. :) It's only 13mb of info... (Grrrrr)
- and I SWEAR I saw someone wearing something from another version of PS Home... when I asked her about it, she didn't say anything... when I checked in the shopping centre it wasn't there... but I found it in another Home... (can't remember, I think it was the American one)
- but I'm determined... I will find a way, there usually is with technology, these days (Sony and various companies say you can't use USB broadband internet on a PS3... but it they were wrong)
Sorry, I'm enthusiastic about my new 'project' :)
Best leave this forum for what it's intended, but please, feel free to e-mail me !
Take care n have fun!
"The truth is out there"
Mmm more use of my GG
- try before you buy (view items as they REALLY look)
- ability to take photos/screen shots then display your memorable home moments in picture frames in ur apartment
- a swimming pool (obviously you couldn't swim but you could stand in it) you also get a free male or female swimming costume
- portable camping chair you can sit on (replacing bubble machines, if the servers going to be strained it could at least be by something worth it)
- the message of the day should come in the format of a newspaper you can get from the mall
furnuiture for owned spaces-
- action figures (spawn, marvel characters etc...)
- more things like books, comics, newspapers
- playstation 3 that launches whatever game cd you have loaded in ur ps
- tv with play tv (you would have to buy it)
- birdhouse/bird feeder for your patio
- gas heater for patio
- kakastaynz had a gd idea about the red bull plane models (they should be as rewards for beating a certain time with each plane)
- FIX THE BUG where only 1 person can sit on the alster chair and the namco stool i had 6 around a table and only 1 person could sit down!
- food for the table maybe at the next event there could be food stalls in the events landing and you can choose what you want (like in the jap irem festival)
- more types of lighting
- rugs (normal, bear skin etc...)
if there was a hunting club you could win the bear skin rug as a reward, and also you could win a deer head on a plaque etc...
- Message Edited by griffsta87 on 08-03-2009 11:47 PM
I wish that we could get more things to win, e.g. Redbull air Race, we could win a model plane or even a pilot suit for our avators.
Like everyone else I'd like to see a pool table as a home item and perhgaps a radio that can stream music.
(I know Home isn't like Secondlife but it can try lol)
The TV stream sounds good, i like wats playing in the halls and stuff now and it be a great tool for new filmmakers to show their short films.
I think a lot of people are becoming fed up of waiting to play a game of pool with their friends. It be nice to invite them over to their home space.
It wont stop them challenging ppl down at the hall, but as a private setting that be great!
I think a Nightclub of some kind can be another social setting.
just thought i'd dig this up again!
i'd like to see pets!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ***** ARE U CRAZY????
DONT DO THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-just the alternative stuff from america for me , there is already a thread about if you make your avatar look like in real life or not , well i would but its not possible for me cuz there are barely any tattoos or clothing with skulls on it T__T
For new items i think it would be awesome, and agreed upon widely to include some "dark" themed winter stuff ^_^ like Nightmare Before Christmas-ish. Gothic winter garb!! Tripp pants, different colors though, like "toxic red, green, blue, yellow, pink, etc." but also include plain black stuff. Or do the colors in checker patterns on straps and belts and what not.
Myself and many others I'm sure would also like the different hairstyles to show while wearing hats and things too (not including special hats with a specific hair type "built in"). Like, if I'm wearing my fedora, and have my hair as the ponytail style (like I usually have it on Home and in real life) I'd like to see the ponytail where the hair is shown on the back of my characters head... instead of it looking like my guys hair is short... when I don't want it to look that way, same with the longer styles. The content creators should try and add that in. Animate the hair styles WITH different headgear for male and female avatars. People would love that, the different hairstyles you buy, should also just get added TO your hairstyle lists, instead of being put into the headgear section, so the animation of the hair and hats thing would work with the newer hairstyles. I hope all this makes sense.
I think there should be a color palate, along with set colors for our avatars hair and skin colors as well. The set colors that are available... just don't allow me to make my guy look just the way I want him yet. I'm sure others would agree, right?
Website ©2016 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info