Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re : Re: Unofficial Virtual Wishlist For Home Item's

It will be awesome to have a day/night gestion, according to our GMT location.
In my restless dreams, I see a town ...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 81 of 100 (1,534 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Re : Re: Unofficial Virtual Wishlist For Home Item's

Harbour side shops and cafe's. An Internet cafe would be nice.More items for our apartment e.g.flooring,lighting,pictures frames,entertainment e.g. TV's,steros maybe a ps3 in their. Furniture,Kitchens. Speaking on behalf of every one here a nice big musice scene would be nice.  More estates. Open the monorail station and may be a little beach.
Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 100 (1,514 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I wouldn't mind the try before you buy with the clothes.  A friend of mine bought the Chun-Li outfit, but hated the way the top and boots fit. 

I picked up one of the tank tops, but it fits way loose on my character.  I guess, I'll have to walk around and see how it looks on other people first. 

It'd probably be too much to ask for a system of exchanges and refunds to be put in.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 100 (1,508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Kiddie repellent. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 84 of 100 (1,506 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Unofficial Virtual Wishlist For Home Item's

- A virtual PS3 system to go in your virtual apartment that can play games from the arcades.

e.g. Ice Slider, EchoChrome and the game that dusnt hav any rewards.

-  A Redbull Plane model to go in your  home as a reward.

- Sony shud add extra accessories like bags.

- And statues of popular game characters to go in your home.

e.g. Old Snake, Niko Bellic etc.

imma worry bout me, give a f about you.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 100 (1,497 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Access to the same clothes as the other countries!!

- I want the Chung Li outfit, but I can't get it in the UK version!! :'( I am so so so so GUTTED! Honestly, I am really upset! Chung Li's been my favourite character for god knows how long! (if anyone can tell me how I can transfer the clothes information from another PS Home Version, to my UK account, please let me know [answers on a postcard?] - please e-mail me: k8ep@hotmail.co.uk!!)

Thanks

Katie
x
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 86 of 100 (1,461 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

For all intents and purposes, you can't cross one regions clothing/items to another version of home...or at least I haven't heard of a way yet, at any rate. For the time being, you're stuck without Chun Li's clothing, and there's not really much you can do about that for now.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 87 of 100 (1,459 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

"The truth is out there"

Mmm more use of my GG

GG

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.......GG

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 88 of 100 (1,458 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thanks... ... trouble is, knowing me, I won't be giving in (I'm terrible like that!)

... I went and copied what system information I can into my USB, and tested it on an account that didn't matter - and everything was copied except for the clothes... but I've already figured out which system data that includes, and decided which I will need in order to take the clothes information... and PS3 won't allow you to copy it. I wonder if I can find a source to tell me how to connect my PC to my PS3, and get the system data like that. :smileyhappy: It's only 13mb of info... (Grrrrr)

- and I SWEAR I saw someone wearing something from another version of PS Home... when I asked her about it, she didn't say anything... when I checked in the shopping centre it wasn't there... but I found it in another Home... (can't remember, I think it was the American one)

- but I'm determined... I will find a way, there usually is with technology, these days (Sony and various companies say you can't use USB broadband internet on a PS3... but it they were wrong)

Sorry, I'm enthusiastic about my new 'project' :smileyhappy:

Best leave this forum for what it's intended, but please, feel free to e-mail me !

x x

Take care n have fun!

Thanks

Katie
x
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 89 of 100 (1,451 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

u told me to link it so just dont report me, lol although i hav done nothin wrong lolol

godsgift1888 wrote:

Relic310 wrote:

To add to an idea what about an amusement park with rollercoasters, games, rides, zoo underwater aquarium shows and some candy floss lol...   

An airport to go to other home square JPN, US, bikes get about quicker, rental shop rent games, films and music, swimming pools for our homes, buy plots to create our own homes, gym to build so our avatars muscles...

Message Edited by Relic310 on 23-02-2009 02:01 AM

I asked in first post to have idea's which are possible not impossible this would be to much hard work to do everything your asking would take years

and as for going to other regions it used to be available but now due to copyright issues region jumping has been removed

NOTE:IDEAS WITHIN REASON PLEASE

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=b_EN_PS3_Home&thread.id=139...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 90 of 100 (1,423 Views)
0 Kudos