Reply
26 Jan 2012
By: RPG-Wolf Member 1,851 Posts
Level 7
Offline

WINTER QUEST 2 is finally working

28 Replies 432 Views Created 26-01-2012
see topic, no more no less!
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 29 (432 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Betreff: WINTER QUEST 2 is finally working

Upps, I just realized: What shall I complain about next? Damn!
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 29 (426 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 2
 

Betreff: WINTER QUEST 2 is finally working

Yay it better be still working when I get home.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 29 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Betreff: WINTER QUEST 2 is finally working

YAY! Been there done that!

 

Now where's QUEST 3? Thats what i want to know!

Confirmed: PlayStation HOME is not on the PS4... So we all know what that means. Were gonna be Homeless then. Shame on Them!
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 29 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Betreff: WINTER QUEST 2 is finally working

Relax, after quest 2 has finally arrived, I'm sure the part 3 is only a matter of time. And, to be honest, all this translation work from American English to British English is a hard an time consuming job !!
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 29 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Member
 

Re: WINTER QUEST 2 is finally working

i want to no where bc i just went n its not working for me so can u help

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 29 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: WINTER QUEST 2 is finally working

Yeah but the next question is . Is it worth playing ??????

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 29 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 9
 

Re: WINTER QUEST 2 is finally working

[ Edited ]

claremac90 wrote:

Yeah but the next question is . Is it worth playing ??????



The rewards are better than quest one's item's ( minus the mistletoe hat ). 

 

What I don't like is that they've plasted "2011" on every clothing and hand item and why does it have to be so big.  That beenie hat would look so much better without "2011" being on it same with the onesie. 

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 29 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 9
 

Re: WINTER QUEST 2 is finally working


KeeDaBaddest89 wrote:

i want to no where bc i just went n its not working for me so can u help



Who?

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 29 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: WINTER QUEST 2 is finally working


Fritches wrote:

claremac90 wrote:

Yeah but the next question is . Is it worth playing ??????



The rewards are better than quest one's item's ( minus the mistletoe hat ). 

 

What I don't like is that they've plasted "2011" on every clothing and hand item and why does it have to be so big.  That beenie hat would look so much better without "2011" being on it same with the onesie. 


Thats whats called retro clothing Fritches , come on get with it !!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 29 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos