LiL_Mz_DiVa

64%
02 Rank
Progress

What Girls Really Want For PsHome :-*

309 Replies 2,946 Views Created 10-03-2010
10 Mar 2010
By LiL_Mz_DiVa
Hi everyone i firslyt want to point out this is not a girls only thread ( although i feel there's no real discussion going on with or for girls),why because u guys could support us on this too u know...? here is what i would love to see coming to PsHome in the near future ! 1- girls costumes/outfits for example why not the final fantasy..or the tekken all of them n ofcourse the HAIRCUTS with them ;)) 2- Some public spaces which not neccesarily need to be game related for instance 'irem seaside' i would love to spend my well earned euro's on beachwear if we could actually swim in the sea ;) 3-more music in home in anyway possible,i think music brings ppl together,more happy faces,therefore spend more money/time just a thought...sony.. I Love PsHome bt for how long if they keep ignoring us girls, giving us Tshirts and short haircuts ... i would love to hear all girls who enjoy home as much as i do shout it out loud n clear, what we want maybe, if we want a change we have to be fierce to get what we want to see in a male dominated world (including pshome) xxx Divalicious ;)
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

General_Unknown

96%
06 Rank
Progress
General_Unknown
Accepted Solution

My next post will be a hailstorm of pictures of some things that Diva wants. Just letting you know in advance incase your internet can't handle all the picture loading ;)

0 Kudos

Re: What Girls Really Want For PsHome :-*

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

General_Unknown

96%
06 Rank
Progress
General_Unknown
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LiL_Mz_DiVa

64%
02 Rank
Progress
LiL_Mz_DiVa
Accepted Solution
hm.................................Genereal_Unknown its ok really bt i was waiting for u to make a thread like this :( , doesn't matter anymore i found out how to do it myself bt only the pictures i can't seem to get on here yea would be great if u post some of them for me thanX ;))) xxx Divalicious
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DphoenixH

60%
02 Rank
Progress
DphoenixH
Accepted Solution

I hate Guyz that simply use home as a "Pulling Tool" ,and I intervene if I see any of my girl friendz being harassed...I think its every good guyz duty to look out for the girlz on home if they see this kinda thing going on and report them if its getting out of hand...But as a guy I totally agree with the impression that HOME is male dominant and you girlz do get the short straw when it comes to Space's, clothes etc

So I'll be happy to jump on this band wagon to shout "MORE HOME RIGHTS FOR GIRLS" : )

HOME ID - Silver-Dreamz

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

HELSLAYER

21%
02 Rank
Progress
HELSLAYER
Accepted Solution

Thank you. HOME needs guys like you  :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KnightsGoneBad

80%
02 Rank
Progress
KnightsGoneBad
Accepted Solution
Irem

And...

Lockwood back catologue

Is good enough for me.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

sjwlas

85%
03 Rank
Progress
sjwlas
Accepted Solution

LiL_Mz_DiVa wrote:
Nice to see u girls feeling the same way ^^ like i totally agree that we need more spaces that are 'girl friendly' locoroco ship is a good start in my opinion cos it seems guys are acting differently in a more friendly open space then in those other dark 1's 'i like to date as many girls as possible kinda space's' , thx for sharing ur thoughts with our community (yes its ours too yaay ) keep them coming too ! ;)

I don't think it matters where you are. I'm been sexually verbally harassed at the Mui Mui Ship, and all I was doing was dancing at the time, near one of the mats in a t-shirt and combat jeans.

lisa_2k6 wrote:
The girls here asking for more bikini's and then complaining about wanting a safer enviroment, need to think about their dress sense

Dress sense has nothing to do with wanting a safer environment. If certain people are going to harass others the clothing choice of the intended have very little to do with why they get harassed. In my experience, whenever I've been harassed, no matter on what social networking game it is, it's never been while I've been wearing revealing clothing. And even if it was I shouldn't have to cover up just to avoid getting harassed.

Not aiming the above at you personally, it's just my opinion on the whole matter in general.

Bah! I couldn't be bothered to read through all pages like usual, so soz.

But I would like some decent footwear. Some that don't make me look like I have size 8 feet constantly. And a remodel of my knees would be great. For some reason mine always look so rubbery and podgy. lol. I guess more options in personalizing the whole avatar appearance as well as clothing choices would be great. I love mixing and matching, but no matter what I seem to always end up looking like everyone else, which I hate.

More interaction with spaces would be cool. Like being able to actually go in water. Less boundaries on objects that are physically touchable, even if we're right next to them we can't necessary interact with them.

And I'd love the option to actually be able to jump instead of walking around everything. The amount of times I press 'X' thinking I can jump, even though I know in Home I can't is ridiculous. Why can't I jump over sturff! :(

More accessories would be cool, even if it's ones that just go on our backs (like a crossbow). That would be neat.

But honestly, the huge feet thing is what I don't want more than anything else...right now. And the podgy knee thang that's going on with my avatar.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AngryMee

57%
02 Rank
Progress
AngryMee
Accepted Solution

yea new hairstyles and dresses ^_^

0 Kudos

Rule 1: I am always right
Rule 2: Incase I am wrong refer to rule 1

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GiggIz

• Beta Tester
98%
06 Rank
Progress
GiggIz
Accepted Solution

The better girls clothes & hairstyles campaign continues I see, how long is it now? 12 months? :smileyindifferent:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PinkPrincess81

94%
08 Rank
Progress
PinkPrincess81
Accepted Solution

At least Mandz, rubbish but I see a glimmer of hope with this new female pack talk :D x

0 Kudos

Twitter: xMissCarlyNx Steam: PinkPrincess81

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GiggIz

• Beta Tester
98%
06 Rank
Progress
GiggIz
Accepted Solution

I do too Pink :) even if it was only Yun's winning entry in the hairstyle thread :) , oh and maybe some nice dresses, jewellry, hairstyles, footwear, LEGWEAR, hairstyles, dresses, jewellry, did I say hairstyles yet?

Seeing as Alex has been 'out of the office' again!! lol think we might be some way off this magical mysterious bundle being released. I hope its sooner rather than later though :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PinkPrincess81

94%
08 Rank
Progress
PinkPrincess81
Accepted Solution

Fingers crossed eh? Alex, rough estimation on when/what we'll get? Thanks x

0 Kudos

Twitter: xMissCarlyNx Steam: PinkPrincess81

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

General_Unknown

96%
06 Rank
Progress
General_Unknown
Accepted Solution
Maybe if they made a seperate store for female items (like having a proper female clothes section in the Shopping Centre), it would encourage designers to make more female orientated items.
It makes sense, because in most large retailers, the male and female clothing sections are kept kind-of seperate, not just thrown together like they are in Threads at the moment.

This would also help change the Shopping Centre from a simple hub connecting us to the PS Store to something resembling an actual virtual Shopping Centre.
In my opinion, now that Home is properly integrated and we know how it works, SCEE should start working on properly redesigning it aesthetically in all the main spaces so it starts to become an actual virtual world that we can associate ourselves with. It's alright at the moment, but the main spaces still just feel exactly like that: spaces, that are made from servers. This look and feel that we currently have is what makes us feel seperate from Home, and is what is stopping us from fully getting into it, as it just feels somehow 'alien'.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

m2000momo

64%
02 Rank
Progress
m2000momo
Accepted Solution

More nice dress outfits...yes... definately a true "swimming" capability- I mean really "who walks around upright underwater?" Take a cue from Lara Croft on this one!   And of course, music music music, not silence, silence, silence.!      Rude people?... yeah- thats a killer- how to addess that in a public enviroment?" Perhaps a purchased membership for a restricted area?.. much like the Sodium Pilots lounge where the area can be handled better?  I've even used that on occassion to escape juvenile pranksters and "dress-dodgers" to zip in there from Skorpios when it gets invaded by undesirables.

Perhaps an idea for the Sodium 2 location- a private restricted "Racers lounge" ?

They had the right idea with "Jess Party-House" except its over-done and sounds more like Grand Central Station at rush hour!. o well, not complaining for small improvements.

I'm afraid theres no escaping the hordes of unryly types and just plain idiots who at times make an Avatar couple's  chat ' a living hell" . Some one once posted "well why don't you just meet the person face to face in real life?"  thats a bit difficult to do on the spur of the moment when your seperated by several thousands of miles and your each new to one another. We can only do what we can do, and Home provides us the vehicle to do that-- both good and bad.

Sun glasses- yea- there ya go!, I found a diamond ring at Seaside of memories, thats cool!- 

more pretty scarfs, and a girl always appreciates her pretty legs!, some nice panty-hosiery shades?

better and more believable hair styles... absolutely-- who ever came up with those gargantuan "poofed"

hair styles that look like a "hair explosion"?...I mean, really...  

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Buffy-V-Slayer

82%
04 Rank
Progress
Buffy-V-Slayer
Accepted Solution

More Costumes & Dresses would suffice

Thanx

(=^_^=)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

nerdlegend

• Award Winner
96%
10 Rank
Progress
nerdlegend
Accepted Solution

Bikinis in home only the males would get them :P

Small irony after the girls keep asking , :( we don't look pretty in them.......

I would love to see more modern hairstyles or more. Oh there a shipment or meant of stuff for girls sony are working on. No idea on the date all we know is they are.....

*Pulls out pacmans cage* In now !!!!!

0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lisa_2k6

88%
02 Rank
Progress
lisa_2k6
Accepted Solution
Us girls can look good without the bikin's, it was only the other day a guy came up to me and said I looked fit and I was wearing the salt shooter pants with the tank top from Uncharted 2 store. The girls here asking for more bikini's and then complaining about wanting a safer enviroment, need to think about their dress sense, I only wear that type of thing in my personal spaces as I dont want to attract the wrong people, what the girls need is a selection of different length skirts, I personaly want some long skirts and knee length as there is currently none available and yes more hairstyles :/
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Hailey26780

71%
03 Rank
Progress
Hailey26780
Accepted Solution

lisa_2k6 schreef:
Us girls can look good without the bikini's, it was only the other day a guy came up to me and said I looked fit and I was wearing the salt shooter pants with the tank top from Uncharted 2 store. The girls here asking for more bikini's and then complaining about wanting a safer enviroment, need to think about their dress sense, I only wear that type of thing in my personal spaces as I don't want to attract the wrong people, what the girls need is a selection of different length skirts, I personaly want some long skirts and knee length as there is currently none available and yes more hairstyles :/

1:I totally agree us girls can look good in normal clothes 

2:Yes there are idiots in home but then again we wouldn't go prancing around in our bikini in front of    Harrots either

3: I think SCEE is loosing money we wait for the next thursday up-date read message of the day and it says loads of new clothes in threads so I get my credit card out and go straight  for the mall and what do I find NOTHING just stuff for the guys

4: hairstyles OFF COURSE

5: non game related spaces for example a disco that actually play music you ask for not like the singstar space which just keeps playing the same stupid melody

P.S..: I do love home I'm there every single day :) from the start and home is 200% better now so I hope

it will keep getting better

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LiL_Mz_DiVa

64%
02 Rank
Progress
LiL_Mz_DiVa
Accepted Solution
hii everyone who support this thread :) im glad to see us girls do have a voice in the matter(however its still not loud enough for the community leaders to respond unfortunatly) i really would like to see more responses from girls in peticular , even if u dont fully agree how some of us girls (including me) would like to see some fashionable clothing reaching our mall :) so come on let our voice be heard! n oh yeah explain 'normal clothing' to me hailey , in my opinion everyone has a different vieuw of how they redefine 'NORMAL' im not suggesting i want to see cheeky clothes coming our way but pls do boys get NORMAL clothing?? they walk around with their big chests with muscles in their neck is that suppose to be normal ??? i just want fashionable clothing n new LONG haircuts is that too much too ask?? xxx Divalicious ;)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xXMysteryGirlXx

45%
02 Rank
Progress
xXMysteryGirlXx
Accepted Solution
hi pshomies Diva what u said is so true, what is normal clothes is so different for everyone,it doesnt matter what u wear,guys are the same in every single game because there are lesser girls everywhere in the gaming community guys will do anything to get girls they are predators. just because of those desperate blokes we shouldnt be blocked of that fact thats why i say be yourself do what u feel like to do or wear thats my thoughts xx myssy ☆
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lisa_2k6

88%
02 Rank
Progress
lisa_2k6
Accepted Solution
It does matter what you wear, try wearing a bikini and other skimpy clothes everywhere you go in real life and see what happens, actualy dont I wouldnt want to be blamed for anything bad happening to you.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel