PlayStation®3

PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

Level 6

Re: What Girls Really Want For PsHome :-*

General_Unknown wrote:

And anyway, last time I checked, I swear there WERE Female Tekken clothes, or was that just me getting mixed up again?  :Confused:

There is, just not in the EU region.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 310 (778 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

U_n_y_o_n wrote:

General_Unknown wrote:

And anyway, last time I checked, I swear there WERE Female Tekken clothes, or was that just me getting mixed up again?  :Confused:

There is, just not in the EU region.

Yeah which is a shame because I really want the alisa, lili,  and xiaoyu outfits!!

Twitter: xMissCarlyNx Steam: PinkPrincess81
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 310 (770 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I've been playing alot of Final fantasy XIII lately and I'd love to see the costumes and perhaps a space (not a personal space) in home, theres no point in having the personal space without FF related costumes.

For now though I can live without clothes I just want to see better and more varied hairstyles for the guys and girls in home. Down with the old fashioned or strange looking hairstyles and up with the in trend cuts that most of us have IRL.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 310 (763 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I don't wanna compromise, no more Missy nice girl!!

It's all or nothing Alex/Mb rarghhhhhh heels, bikinis, hot hair, cute bunny outfits!!! x x x x

P.S don't cry MB I wuvs you really :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 310 (752 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

yea new hairstyles and dresses ^_^

Rule 1: I am always right
Rule 2: Incase I am wrong refer to rule 1
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 310 (744 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

The better girls clothes & hairstyles campaign continues I see, how long is it now? 12 months? :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 310 (736 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

At least Mandz, rubbish but I see a glimmer of hope with this new female pack talk :smileyvery-happy: x

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 310 (715 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I do too Pink :smileyhappy: even if it was only Yun's winning entry in the hairstyle thread :smileyhappy: , oh and maybe some nice dresses, jewellry, hairstyles, footwear, LEGWEAR, hairstyles, dresses, jewellry, did I say hairstyles yet?

Seeing as Alex has been 'out of the office' again!! lol think we might be some way off this magical mysterious bundle being released. I hope its sooner rather than later though :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 310 (706 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Fingers crossed eh? Alex, rough estimation on when/what we'll get? Thanks x

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 310 (697 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Maybe if they made a seperate store for female items (like having a proper female clothes section in the Shopping Centre), it would encourage designers to make more female orientated items.
It makes sense, because in most large retailers, the male and female clothing sections are kept kind-of seperate, not just thrown together like they are in Threads at the moment.

This would also help change the Shopping Centre from a simple hub connecting us to the PS Store to something resembling an actual virtual Shopping Centre.
In my opinion, now that Home is properly integrated and we know how it works, SCEE should start working on properly redesigning it aesthetically in all the main spaces so it starts to become an actual virtual world that we can associate ourselves with. It's alright at the moment, but the main spaces still just feel exactly like that: spaces, that are made from servers. This look and feel that we currently have is what makes us feel seperate from Home, and is what is stopping us from fully getting into it, as it just feels somehow 'alien'.
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 310 (688 Views)
0 Kudos