LiL_Mz_DiVa

64%
02 Rank
Progress

What Girls Really Want For PsHome :-*

309 Replies 3,013 Views Created 10-03-2010
10 Mar 2010
By LiL_Mz_DiVa
Hi everyone i firslyt want to point out this is not a girls only thread ( although i feel there's no real discussion going on with or for girls),why because u guys could support us on this too u know...? here is what i would love to see coming to PsHome in the near future ! 1- girls costumes/outfits for example why not the final fantasy..or the tekken all of them n ofcourse the HAIRCUTS with them ;)) 2- Some public spaces which not neccesarily need to be game related for instance 'irem seaside' i would love to spend my well earned euro's on beachwear if we could actually swim in the sea ;) 3-more music in home in anyway possible,i think music brings ppl together,more happy faces,therefore spend more money/time just a thought...sony.. I Love PsHome bt for how long if they keep ignoring us girls, giving us Tshirts and short haircuts ... i would love to hear all girls who enjoy home as much as i do shout it out loud n clear, what we want maybe, if we want a change we have to be fierce to get what we want to see in a male dominated world (including pshome) xxx Divalicious ;)
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TriniLucille10

92%
03 Rank
Progress
TriniLucille10
Accepted Solution
A choice of music for our apartments would go down well, the Playground Boombox on every dancefloor gets a bit stale eventually.
More music active apps then? They have a variety of interchangeable sounds available for the Sneak Attack app, so why not some tunes too? :)

Also some more ethnic clothes, both from game fantasy and real world fashion influences. And shoes. ALWAYS more shoes, lol
XD

0 Kudos

Re: What Girls Really Want For PsHome :-*

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

loconius

22%
02 Rank
Progress
loconius
Accepted Solution

They recently released some coursets [white red and black] and there is a virtual home video that shows the white outfit with a white skirt... where can you get that white skirt?!?!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Joanna_Dark_

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Joanna_Dark_
Accepted Solution

I noticed the skirt. I don't think it has been released yet. It did look nice.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

loconius

22%
02 Rank
Progress
loconius
Accepted Solution
Yeah it does look nice! Oh love your outfit galleries in the fashion show!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Joanna_Dark_

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Joanna_Dark_
Accepted Solution

loconius wrote:
Yeah it does look nice! Oh love your outfit galleries in the fashion show!

Thank you! Glad you like them.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

pandasaurx

46%
02 Rank
Progress
pandasaurx
Accepted Solution

What I want is a Fang costume from FF13!

It probably won't ever happen, but why did they do Vanille's outfit if she was the least liked character? :0

I wasn't a big fan of FF13 but I loved Fang's hair and clothes.

New hairstyles would be great. I really want some long hair!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Kerber

56%
02 Rank
Progress
Kerber
Accepted Solution

I've been thinking about home content for a while it never crossed my mind to aim at girls wear.
For the people who have the ability to make home content they are only focused on their own content. Hence the game related spaces and costumes. Only a few non gaming organisations have taken the chance of producing home content from a non gaming POV (red bull, Audi, etc...) However space from a marketing view is seen as a male dominated area, mainly because more boys than girls own a console and play games.

Thanks for the info. It's helpful to know, and I guess adding more fashion to home would weed out the gilrs from the boys who pretend to be girls.

0 Kudos

Home content

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LiL_Mz_DiVa

64%
02 Rank
Progress
LiL_Mz_DiVa
Accepted Solution
Hi ...i think the whole idea of saying that there are more consoles owned by guys ...is a little outdated especially considering when u mean by ''consoles'' ur saying PS3 & Xbox & all Nintendo's aswell? I've seen n just know for a fact alot of my 'friends'(girls) are in the possession of either one of those! So it actually is a M/F Dominated online xperience atm as i see it ...some while a ago i remember A HCTM (THY) mentioning the fact that Girls Are Indeed Spending alot more on PS3..(just in other words) due to all kinds of reasons so there u have it :p Yeah home has changed alot n i mean ALOT but there's still so much to win ...to do... P.s.@ the home team: i loved the way things were managed for home but now i feel abit like we lost direction ......aww we really need a new HCTM :( any progress to be shared with us there? thnx in advance :)x
0 Kudos

Re: Home content

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

theaggitater

60%
02 Rank
Progress
theaggitater
Accepted Solution
i agree with your idea here lil_mz_diva, my girlfriend plays on home and there isnt alot for girls to wear and also to do, i after living in a house with 2 girls (the misses and my daughter) know that women are different creatures altogether with different tastes and ideas, i dont think home caters very well for women, ie my girlfriend hates most of the female haircuts and alot of the female clothes also i did the white knight quiz i got a costume but when my misses did it she got a male costume but nothing for girls, this is wrong. i think maybe the problem is not the amount of women on home but the fact that not many women are working and designing for sony and home. well thats my 2p worth. lol
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
84%
02 Rank
Progress
RUBBERDUCKZlLLER
Accepted Solution
again and again and again
CASUAL CLOTHES
trousers/pants that dont stick to ur body
tshirts that dont stick to ur body
jackets like that motorstorm jacket thats got a woolen trim on the hood (it was a code and i can get picture of it)
more hoodies that are long sleeved, not short sleeved
more trainers/sneakers/converse - theres only 1 pair of converse and its pink
some just below or knee high pants/shorts/"boy shorts"
AND NOT JUST IN GIRLY PRINCESS COLOURS
0 Kudos

Follow __RUBBERDUCKY on Twitter

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Nakatsu_Hime

• Beta Tester
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Nakatsu_Hime
Accepted Solution
I found a nice new pair of overknee boots (in my basket - I need funds. Grrr!). It's just a leather skirt now. C'mon Sony!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
84%
02 Rank
Progress
RUBBERDUCKZlLLER
Accepted Solution

Nakatsu_Hime wrote:
I found a nice new pair of overknee boots (in my basket - I need funds. Grrr!). It's just a leather skirt now. C'mon Sony!

i think theres an old leather looking skirt that has some kind of white pattern on it in the playstation home section of threads

it looks nice depending what you put with it and ive seen it go well with the overknee leather boots

it was released back when buzz space was released

might not be what you're looking for, but thought i would mention it anyway

0 Kudos

Follow __RUBBERDUCKY on Twitter

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Nakatsu_Hime

• Beta Tester
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Nakatsu_Hime
Accepted Solution
Thanks. There's also the brown one that's part of the leather dress, but it looks quite dated.
I'll take a look at what you've mentioned though.
:)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LiL_Mz_DiVa

64%
02 Rank
Progress
LiL_Mz_DiVa
Accepted Solution
I think you just mentioned wot i think is thé reason why they can't offer us as much as we'd liked to see, it's more like going in fases , step for step. A shame cos there are lots of examples to do otherwise but in the meantime ..i'll be thankfull for wots up for this n the weeks to come ..cos u know wot i still like home its one of the many passions in my life...but if there won't be any improvement on the variety of clothing i'll just find another one. If you see past the rough edges / error codes / freezing / harrassing n so on its an Amazing Virtual World often mistaken by a game :p
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xX_Mz_GoLdY_Xx

64%
02 Rank
Progress
xX_Mz_GoLdY_Xx
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LiL_Mz_DiVa

64%
02 Rank
Progress
LiL_Mz_DiVa
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LiL_Mz_DiVa

64%
02 Rank
Progress
LiL_Mz_DiVa
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

HoneyBee20

96%
02 Rank
Progress
HoneyBee20
Accepted Solution

New hair cuts,

More range of clothes for all tastes(casual, fancey dress etc and also shoes and a decent pair of trainers),

Maybe a space for girl's only not really sure what though.

Home is aimed really at only men as they get alot more than what girls do which I find quite annoying even though I haven't been a member of PShome very long.

0 Kudos

I'm now on Xbox, so goodbye everyone :)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

exup35

48%
02 Rank
Progress
exup35
Accepted Solution

(sorry)

just passing on what my girlfriend has mentioned already like the above post for the haircuts and trainers.

She was a little annoyed with the White Knights Quiz costume being just for males too -

She does tend to play PShome alot more than I do, and has alot of her items on my account. However I have noticed since I bought a second PS3 that some people (guys mainly) just get a little bit abusive.

As I live 90 miles from my GF it sometimes can be just easy to kick back put the PS3 on and chat to each other in home (cheaper than mobile phone plus you get a bit more visual interaction I suppose too).

Her favourite spaces at the moment being home square, sodium and aurora, if we stop moving for longer than a few seconds to chat, it sin't long before someone will jump between us and start trying to "chat her up" over PM, most will get the message if one of us says we are chatting, but the odd few . . .  grrr

She still won't make here own account though, I have a feeling its an excuse so she can refuse adding people she doesnt know . ah well, I'll leave you ladies to your chat then :-)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LiL_Mz_DiVa

64%
02 Rank
Progress
LiL_Mz_DiVa
Accepted Solution
Me At the Audi Space
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

claremac90

89%
04 Rank
Progress
claremac90
Accepted Solution

Hey LiL , just checked your link . please tell me where you got the over the knee boots ? thanks

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel