PlayStation®3

PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

Level 7

Re: What are you favourite Spaces/Items/Clothing of 2010?

Favourite Space - Jap apartment because its relaxing and the star wars cantina because that song is just epic :smileyvery-happy:

Favourite Reward - there are lots but i'd have to say..... theway clown costume because before midway 2 it was a task to obtain it all

Favourite Clothing - Judge Dredd costume and the dragon wings

photo Signature_zpsc792b269.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (390 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Favourite Space - FEVA Pitch
Favourite Reward - Football Boots
Favourite Clothing - Nigeria Tracksuit Top

Beano, x

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (379 Views)
0 Kudos

Favorite Space= Gravity Crash Maze cause that was awesome. Favorite reward= Gravity Crash costume Favorite item= Black Robe Halloween costume
It's xmas time!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

At the risk of actually having fun and joining in with the community (perish the thought!), I shall answer to the best of my abilities (but that's mostly because someone asked me nicely if I could).

My favourite space would probably have to be the Modnation Racers space(s). Why? Because they seem the have the actual feel of the games. Maybe because of the nature of the game itself, but I have always had the urge to go there. Kinda let down by my friends' general refusal to go anywhere but the Home Square... :smileysad:

My favourite reward/item would have to be Sonic the Hedgehog sneakers. Why? Because I'm a fanboy.

My favourite item of clothing would have to be the Altair outfit. Why? Not least because I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed, but mostly because of the high amount of quality and detail put into it. Not saying anything else is bad, just that this is really good.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (359 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Here are the votes of the Dutch Jury:

England: 5 points

Iceland: 6 points

:smileytongue:

Ok seriously:

Favourite space:

Winter Wonder Land

Favourite item/reward:

Audi apartment(a free apartment is always good stuff)

Favourite item of clothing/costume:

Helghast Costume (Unlike here on the English Forum, it's a pretty rare item for us Dutch people)

:smileytongue:

Community Awards Winner 09
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Favourite space - the global feva pitch.

Favourite award - Audi apartment.

Favourite clothing - Rabbit feet

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Favourite space - Bowling alley, I love to have a game of 4 player bowling, can have a lot of hilarious games even when theres a language barrier and also the pool game is always fun.

Favourite award - Midway Miz Fortune hood - I love evil looking things, what can I say.

Favourite clothing - Gabriel Belmont costumes - I love how well designed they are, I just wish more older looking armours were on home.

:smileymad: *pop* *pop* *pop* :Sniper:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(I dont add people who add me at random as I have had problems with strangers in the past sorry)
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (316 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Fav. Space(s): Neptune suite. It nice and big, and the mini games are actually kinda fun.

R&C. Home Sweet Home Space Station. What can I say...the view from the bottom floor is amazing.

Sodium One. Still one of the best spaces in Home IMHO. Plenty to do, games are fun.

Fav. Reward. The Sodium stuff, particuarly the Salt Shooter trophies.

Fav Clothing. All the various wings. Bikinis are kinda cool too.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (292 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Sir_Gunnalot wrote:

My favourite item of clothing would have to be the Altair outfit. Why? Not least because I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed, but mostly because of the high amount of quality and detail put into it. Not saying anything else is bad, just that this is really good.

I like this outfit too, though I'm not sure I like the fact it gives you Altair's face as well.  It's not just the outfit, you *become* him.  However, characters within Home don't walk in such a cool way as Altair does., so it looks a little dorky sometimes.  (Plus after a long session on Assassin's Creed I sometimes pop into Home and wonder, for a split second, why I can't make my character climb up walls and stuff!!  :smileywink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Favourite space - Home Square, even though it doesn't have some of the nice quiet corners, that we had in the old Square. It makes up for it, in my opinion, with the changes in design we've seen in October and December. One detail I really like, is the tree in the centre. I could see how this could remain there, and change with the season. 

Favourite item/reward - The Yeti costume, sneaking in just before the year is over. But any reward is a welcome bonus for me.

Favourite item of clothing/costume - The Star Wars line-up. Especially the Wookie costume. But there are many other good ones from this year.

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (241 Views)
0 Kudos