12 Sep 2012
By s9358
Playstation Staff

When is Home up?

20 Replies 460 Views Created 12-09-2012

Would be nice if we could get some official note when Home is supposed to be up and running again.

Jesus died for somebodys sins, but not mine
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21 (460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: When is Home up?

There's never an official time as they don't set one. It's just up when it's ready to be up, sometimes early, sometimes really late but they don't know a time until it's ready.
---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21 (414 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well, that's not exactly what I call service to the customers. Usual standard on all online games I played has been that they tell when it's playabel again. Think the boys at Sony need to learn something.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21 (386 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Seeing as there's a Home update + a core update, I'd give it to about 4.00pm/4.30pm GMT.... just my guess.  

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21 (377 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21 (364 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Strange really that they can give a start/stop time for maintenance but not for updates. Think it's time for the people at Sony to go back to school and learn what good customer policy is.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Someone needs to make a "Is Home Up" program which checks the server :smileyvery-happy: if it's up a giant horn plays.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21 (316 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

EdwCarnby wrote:
Someone needs to make a "Is Home Up" program which checks the server :smileyvery-happy: if it's up a giant horn plays.

Got a light on AZ4 that turns from red to green when Home is online. Will have to think about adding some sort of audio alert :smileyvery-happy:

Whaaaaat?Alphazone4@RenegadEuphoriXWatch Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21 (308 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

s9358 wrote:

Strange really that they can give a start/stop time for maintenance but not for updates. Think it's time for the people at Sony to go back to school and learn what good customer policy is.

Do you know how long your music is going to download from iTunes? No.

Do you know how long it takes to upload your video to YouTube? No.

Please think before talking out your bum.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21 (303 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well, I don't know what computer you use, but when I upload or download something I always get a little box telling me how much is left and sometimes also how long it will take. You are missing my point here, and maybe I didn't make myself perfectly clear.

But when you do an update, it is considered good customerpolicy to tell when it starts and when it ends. Not just say there will be an update and nothing more. Saying nothing about start/stop time is just for me a example of ignorant attitute towards their customers.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21 (275 Views)
0 Kudos