13 Oct 2012
By s9358
Playstation Staff

Why can't we get the greece house and yacht us has??

23 Replies 476 Views Created 13-10-2012

Can any dev give me a good explanation why we don't get the greek house and yacht? Got invited to them by a friend and i love both of them. And please, don't give me any of the usual legal and copyrights bs, I want a straight answer as to why we don't have them.

Jesus died for somebodys sins, but not mine
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 24 (476 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Why can't we get the greece house and yacht us has??

Its kinda funny that America gets a space depicting a resort in Europe yet people from UK and EU don't get it. :smileyindifferent: I like these spaces esp. the villa.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 24 (457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Eventually SCEE thinks that we in Europe can visit such places easier in real life, whilst NA ....

No idea!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 24 (448 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Because I said so

Create your own Trophy Card at Playstationer.net/signatures
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 24 (423 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yes it's surprising that they can. And whats more surprising is that several of the stores and games that both we and US has have more content in USA. Take Cutthroats for example, they have in that store both a bar and chairs. And the Ghostbusters store also has some small items I wouldn't mind having.

I whish some dev could answer here and give a good answer as to why there are so many things that could be moved here but isn't.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 24 (392 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

surely it should be free to europeans

seeing as we've already paid for a good share of greek houses and yachts irl and had nothing to show for it as yet 

"They mostly come at night..............mostly"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 24 (386 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Welcome to my question. 

When Thy/Alex was around I asked him about this and he gave me a very vague answer saying it's upto the developer which region it goes to.  To me that's not a good answer.

I say that depending on where in the world an Apartment is inspired from that region should get priority  of the space no matter what developer makes it.   VEEMEE did it right with The London Pub.

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 24 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

The spaces are made by SCEA, so it's up to SCEE to request that data from SCEA and to then get it ready for the SCEE region. But as you can guess SCEA can turn down that request also.

So its one of the folowing.
1) SCEE have not asked ( I think they did a long time ago)
2) SCEA told them no.
3) SCEA told them yes but due to all the coming and going within the SCEE Home team the passed year, with both managers and devs going/being replaced its got forgot/lost or plain they did not know about it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 24 (271 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ty for the answer. So now I hope you add it it soon to Europe, and also add the stuff from the games both regions have but we lack.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 24 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I hate to break it to you S but I don't think you'll be seeing these spaces in EU. No only are they very old spaces, but they've been put into value pack bundles in the sales department. They're good packs for sure, for 10 dollars you get the space and all of the furniture made for it (and some clothing items too I think). However, in my observation, things that get bundled like that AND put into the sale category mean they won't be around for much longer. I think SCEA are gonna pull the plug on these spaces in the foreseeable future.

This is just my opinion of course, which could be WAY off!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 24 (243 Views)
0 Kudos