20 Dec 2010
Playstation Staff

Winter Wonderland Missing?

5 Replies 384 Views Created 20-12-2010
Hey Peeps, Logged on to Home the other day just to check new spaces etc and noticed that the Winter Wonderland space had returned this year! I planned to visit there today but to no avail after trawling through the menu's, for the life of me, I couldn't find it again. Help? xD Thanks
- [TNW] jamshlfc :smileyhappy:                                    Follow jamshlfc on Twitter www.EverythingPlayStation.com

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (384 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Winter Wonderland Missing?

jamshlfc wrote:
Hey Peeps, Logged on to Home the other day just to check new spaces etc and noticed that the Winter Wonderland space had returned this year! I planned to visit there today but to no avail after trawling through the menu's, for the life of me, I couldn't find it again. Help? xD Thanks

go to home square and walk up to the xmas tree :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (376 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

It's not in the menus, it's a secret! :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (325 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

The first time I went on after the update I had to go to somone just to find it >.> :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (289 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Tip.. Once there, save it under ya favorites. Can get to it anywhere on Home then  :smileywink:

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ahhhhhhhhh, I see now!

Thanks for your help guys! Could've sworn it was listed before the update though! xD
And thanks for the tip SYLAS :smileyvery-happy:
- [TNW] jamshlfc :smileyhappy:                                    Follow jamshlfc on Twitter www.EverythingPlayStation.com

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (215 Views)
0 Kudos