PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

16 Feb 2012
By: LordRoss Community Coordinator 17926 Posts

Your Home Biography

[ Edited ]
171 Replies 3626 Views edited 16-02-2012

Hello people!

I feel it would be a nice idea if we all get to know each other that little bit more.  So let's start a nice collection of our Home Biographies.

I will go first then, feel free to use my questions or add your own but remember always abide by the forum House Rules.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 172 (3,626 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Your Home Biography

[ Edited ]

PlayStation®Home Picture 16-2-2012 16-26-58.jpg

PSN ID: LordRoss

What time and days do you usually use Home: Whenever I'm at work, so it ranges from early morning week days to late evening weekends.

What Home space are you usually found in: I tend to have a tour when I go on. Start off with the new spaces before visiting Home Square or shopping areas for a chinwag.
Why did you chose your PSN ID: Can't quite remember how it started, I guess it aint that interesting, but regardless it's been with me since I was in junior school (though I was often called Ross the Boss at same time). I chose to go with LordRoss.
Did you model your Home avatar off yourself: Sort of.  I used to have spikey\messy hair but I don't have blue hair.  The blue hair on Home has become my trademark.  I know some homies would feel lost without my blue hair.  If I change it now they would accuse me of being an imposter!

Your current Home outfit: A mixture of Vita clothes items and my Sailor suit.

Your favourite Home outfit: My sailor suit is my favourite :smileyvery-happy:

Do you have a Home companion? Nope
Most underrated Home outfit: The jeans from that penquin arcade game.  Forgotten what it's called, but they look great!
Your favourite Home user: Anyone who likes to have a decent chat I like.
Your defining Home moment: Hosting the quiz for first time on the Home Monday night quiz event!
Your favourite Home shop: Tough choice but as I got my Sailor suit from Lockwood I will go with them :smileyhappy:
An hilarious Home moment: Dressing up as Binx the Dog and chasing you all down :smileytongue:
Anything else you want to add or comment on: I'm still new to Home but I will be showing my face more often to make sure your feedback and issues are being passed quickly as well as engaging with you all to make sure communication is high up the list again!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 172 (3,624 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

Immagine di PlayStation®Home 6-12-2010 17-45-31.jpg

PSN ID: jury1990

What time and days do you usually use Home: i stay in HOME many hours and talk with friends.. i go in HOME when i want talk and laugh :Lol:

What Home space are you usually found in: red bull air race the most of time, why in this space there are italian peoples

Why did you chose your PSN ID: my name + my year born

Did you model your Home avatar off yourself: yes, my avatar like me

Your current Home outfit: i change sometimes my clothes but i prefer black colour for clothes, but i wear different colour, depends what i like at the moment

Your favourite Home outfit: sailor suit (like a boss) :Samurai: but really i like rocker pants from singstar, sport shoes and shirt like metal style (i mean metal for type of music)

Do you have a Home companion? Nope.. just a few times my friend come here to playing in co-op

Most underrated Home outfit: maybe clothes from MIDWAY 1 and MIDWAY 2 space 

Your favourite Home user: i have more of 1 favourite home user but i prefer very polite peoples... im polite with polite people but less good with people like offend everyone :Argh: 

Your defining Home moment: a few times chat in home and facebook at the same time :Stupid:

Your favourite Home shop: i think lockwood but famous clothes from games is available only in threads or alter ego, so it's not easy to choose

An hilarious Home moment: always when my ps3 have a freeze :Shame: 

Anything else you want to add or comment on: i am a metalhead but i respect all kind of peoples, type of music, colour skin etc etc.. but don't offend me or killing you on war game :Sniper: :Lol:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 172 (3,586 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

PSN ID: GTOWN

What time and days do you usually use Home: Late evening into early morning and most nights.

What Home space are you usually found in:Aurora, Sodium 2 and now Novus Prime. Oh and Home square.

Why did you chose your PSN ID:The town I live is Glossop, because it's quiet we tend to Jazz it up by calling it G-TOWN.

Did you model your Home avatar off yourself: Sort of. I'm going grey but not as bad as my avatar.

Your current Home outfitWipeout top, Standard jeans, glowing eyes from Lockwood and Sodium breeze block boots.

Your favourite Home outfit: Lobster. Just for the walking animation.

Do you have a Home companion? Only free ones. Never really use them.

Most underrated Home outfit: No idea!

Your favourite Home user:Not many on my friend list use it. I've met some top people on here though.

Your defining Home moment: Arranging a HUGE meet for some pictures with the guys from TheSixthAxis. We filled the SOCOM space. Funny night.

Your favourite Home shop: Lockwood.

An hilarious Home moment: A chain of 8 of us in the Star WArs bar all dancing the same. Sad but true.

Anything else you want to add or comment on:I wish Sony would promote this service more. I enjoy it, yes there are some idiots but on the whole it's become good fun. I do feel that the racists and homaphobes should be better dealt with.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 172 (3,583 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

LordRoss wrote:
 An hilarious Home moment: Dressing up as Binx the Dog and chasing you all down :smileytongue:

:Lol: Good times

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 172 (3,573 Views)
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Untitled-2.jpg 

What time and days do you usually use Home: Generally after 5pm weekdays and what ever time I'm online at the weekends.

What Home space are you usually found in: Aurora, Shopping Mall East and Pier Park

Why did you chose your PSN ID:  After hours of thinking of a good username, something that I will want to stick with for a long time... I chose 'AspireX2'. This was because I thought the name was short and sweet... and maybe because I have an Acer Aspire laptop >_>

Most underrated Home outfit: 'ROGER BABBIT' t-shirt and jacket from diesel

Your favourite Home user: Don't have a favorite, but all the people behind the scenes at  Home fan sites such as AlphaZone4 do a very good job. And people who keep active on the forums.

Your defining Home moment: Getting stickied on the 'PlayStation Home Events and Fun Stuff' board for my music video, which featured myself and EFC-LUKE-EFC. You can watch it here

Your favourite Home shop: Threads, Lockwood, nDreams and Diesel

photo PlayStationSignature_zpsb404a13a.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 172 (3,534 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

PlayStation®Home Picture 24-12-2011 11-36-04.jpg

PSN ID: Pacman_Ownage

What time and days do you usually use Home: I use to be more regular than carrots on a Sunday, but have lately not been using Home due to my own personal preference and usual Home buddies fading off of Home too.

What Home space are you usually found in: FarCry 2 was once the pinnacle of my Home, but for the most part Home Square
Why did you chose your PSN ID: Local arcade back in the day, high score on Pacman, stuck ever since.
Did you model your Home avatar off yourself: Yes. As much as going free would allow. It's slightly sexier than the real me though :smileyvery-happy:

Your current Home outfit: Pimp hat and waders.

Your favourite Home outfit: Toughie, my pink hoody and tight, horrible jeans were once talk of the town, before I found love in the funky disco shirt and Motorstorm jeans, but I have had many notorious clothing selections throughout.

Do you have a Home companion? Nope
Most underrated Home outfit: Jeans from the Motorstorm carrier.
Your favourite Home user: Milnerant, Yehia18 & hannnaa were my usual 'get on well with' kind of people, but there were/are so many more <3
Your defining Home moments: That one... ... 'day' where everything went to heck with Ted and the Infamous costumes and I apparently got someone banned, but on a lighter note, probably my talent for going all-in in the EA poker, the mistletoe on the original Winter Wonderland, ">_>" and "Pie" somehow became trademarks and that rendition of "barbie girl"...
Your favourite Home shop: ... :smileytongue:
An hilarious Home moment: Too many to mention, but the wedding with the random vicar and his awesome way with words is probably top.
Anything else you want to add or comment on: One day I will return... one day. The streets will be awash with confetti and the air will be ablazed with the sound of trumpet upon bugle. ... Probably when hovercrafts are eventually released, or the UFO Fishing Game becomes a reality....

...Ho hum :smileysad:

Follow Pacman_Ownage on Twitter...You know... because everyones doing it?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 172 (3,533 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

GRAF.jpg

PSN ID: Dacrates
Location: Hertfordshire UK.. Just outside that there Londinium

What time and days do you usually use Home: Random weekdays but most weekend evenings

What Home space are you usually found in: Homesquare & Aurora
Why did you chose your PSN ID: Its my old DJ & Graffiti name/tag
Did you model your Home avatar off yourself: mostly

Your current Home outfit: The Adidas range

Your favourite Home outfit: Stormtrooper

Do you have a Home companion? No!
Most underrated Home outfit: hmmmm is there one?
Your favourite Home user: My old mate Adwil24
Your defining Home moment: It has to be the VCon Home event I created a couple of years back, 2 days of Home fun which brought alot of fellow Home users together, we even got featured in the 2 biggest PS mags, which was pretty cool
Your favourite Home shop: No real favourite but Lockwood & Threads get my cash often
An hilarious Home moment: there's been many but the casual meets on a thursday in Homesquare were a good place for some funny banter and pics.. oh and seeing the mods banning the smarty pants kids who tagged on...... do they still happen?
Anything else you want to add or comment on: Yeah!... is it just me or has Home gone quiet nowadays? perhaps we should arrange a big meet up soon

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 172 (3,492 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

[ Edited ]

PlayStation®Home Picture 16-2-2012 5-08-33.jpg

PSN ID:  Fritches

Does your PSN I.D. mean anything? It's the nickname that's stuck with me since I left school. 

What time and days do you usually use Home: I'm usually on Home every time I start up my PS3 ( first thing I do before I play any games) for abit then I play some games then go back Home later on.

What Home space are you usually found in: hmm that really depends on the mood I'm in really but normally I can be found in either:

• Shopping Centre
  • Any of my Apartments ( don't be shy I'll let anyone come over ) 
  • PS Vita Lounge
  • Sodium 
  • Lockwood Showcase
  • Cinema 
  • Audi
  • Sq. ( I do try to avoid the Sq but if I'm in a chatty mood then I'd jump to my friends )

When an event is on I  can usually be found in them. 

Did you model your Home avatar off yourself: I try to get my avatar as close to my appearence as possible. 

Your current Home outfit: I'm currently wearing a BILLABONG Jacket with slighty ripped jeans and some converse. 

Your favourite Home outfit: Errrmmm .... that's a tough one I guess I don't really have a favourite one. 

Do you have a Home companion? Yes, I have but my best has to be Binx. I'm a dog lover. 

Your favourite Home user:  I've never thought about it ... I guess I don't have one. 

Your defining Home moment: Xi

Your favourite Home shop(s):  Lockwood and My Deco

An hilarious Home moment: I've had many and can't give an exact one.

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 172 (3,482 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

angryeddy2.jpg

PSN ID: EdwCarnby

What time and days do you usually use Home: I used to use it at this sort of hour as I did night shifts!

What Home space are you usually found in: The Bowling Alley!
Why did you chose your PSN ID: I am a fan of the original Alone In the Dark games before the 2008 release. EdCarnby was taken on a number of gaming services so I went with Edw!
Did you model your Home avatar off yourself: No way, Jose! What I find beautiful about androgynous avatars is that they can be anyone and any thing. I use mine as a canvas. It is not a statement about my beliefs, personal style or real life personality. It is an opportunity for me to break out. Be someone new, someone different.

Your current Home outfit: Last I checked it was the Limitless version of Bradley Cooper, or the Monopoly Guy as many people have called him in the old Square :smileyhappy:

Your favourite Home outfit: The Figment Suit by Lockwood.

Do you have a Home companion? I have a pet Kiwi :Love:
Most underrated Home outfit: The PixelJunk Racers outfits. 'Nuff said.
Your favourite Home user: Anyone but the Fun Police.
Your defining Home moment: Hosting my Summer Ball courtesy of the much opposed Home Gentlemen's Club. As girly as it sounds it was actually very entertaining, quite a mixed crowd and everyone seemed to have a quality evening. Maybe I will do another shallow event some day.
Your favourite Home shop: Billabong, but failing that any pies VeeMee has their fingers in :smileywink: :smileytongue:
A hilarious Home moment: Performing my Home TG Challenge - Making a guy look like a girl, and a girl look like a guy, then testing the 2 avatars out in the public spaces. Hilarious results!
Anything else you want to add or comment on: All your mothers, trololololol! In seriousness, I will try to get another PS3 once the big wide world stops inventing bills for me to pay and I get back into full time work instead of doing odd jobs, reselling items for cash. In the mean time I will still be here reading your threads and chanting things before the almighty Lock has it's way!

0 Kudos