Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: about time they get Trophies on PS Home!

I really hope they do bring trophies to home, because according to the posts so far i'm not far off a platinum :Winner:

Sir Piglet - The best of British pork

Poetry in Motion
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 36 (291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 36 (286 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Personally I was hoping they wouldn't come. I can see Home being overrun with trophy hunters that will come on and (unintentionally) disrupt things.

Yes, it will increase traffic, but only to meet some trophy criteria. If they want to give out trophies, I would much rather it be all "in Home" trophies. Give us a trophy room by all means, but not one thats linked with the XMB trophies.

Just my opinion, but I think they could be more trouble than theyre worth.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 36 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

OoO-avatar-OoO schreef:

A few more just for fun.   :Stupid:

Deep Freeze (Get Frozen at least 10 times)

Anti-Freeze (Spend a day on home without being frozen)

Citizen’s Arrest (Catch a perv in the act and report them)

Home Hero (Rescue a noob from trolls)

Scott Free (Spend a day on home without running into a perv or troll)

This. 

:smileylol:

Home Hero                             ...                                            *dies of laughter*

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 36 (261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

in my opinion, trophies would be VERY difficult to implement into Home. with spaces coming and going, sometimes without notice, it would make it impossible for some to get a trophy for a no longer existing space. the rewards are Home's version of trophies, some are easy and some are difficult. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 36 (243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I totally agree with this of you saying they'd be a bad idea, I'd honestly hate it to happen but as I said in my previous post, if they had a trophy display room to see all the models and animated bits n' bobs, that would be pretty cool. The main function of meeting certain in-game demands (aside from that tiny icon that gives you SO much pride - sarc) we'd be able to win actual things for our spaces and avatars within Home. I wish there was another game I've played aside from the Namco Museum Essentials I could give as an example but the arcades you can win from that for personal spaces are nearly a perfect example. It's just a shame they're nothing more than game launchers, but still really cool.

How about thinking about what stuff we could get from our games for using in Home. Like a personal Skyrim space (they did it with Batman). You could get the Arch mage's quarters with roof access where dragons fly around, or the mask collection from the game, as furniture and clothing items etc. That'd make trophies actually WORTH something, rather than a marker for how much of your life you've wasted for an icon.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 36 (235 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I'm not really bothered if they do or don't bring trophies.

But if they were simply for using home for a certain amount of time, 3months, 6months, 1year, 2year etc.
It could provide a great chance to reward the users that have stuck with home all that time with exclusive items, discounts or public space.
Id much rather users be rewarded this way than being pulled into that 'exclusives' trap.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 36 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I'm with the others that thought the rewards unlocked in Home is Home's version of Trophies.

I would hate for Home to get it's own set of requirements to get proper Trophies because it will only attract Trophy whores which I think will be a bad thing for Home. It's like the New Home Experience that's came that's only brought unwanted visitors.
Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 36 (211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

plinkit wrote:

I really hope they do bring trophies to home, because according to the posts so far i'm not far off a platinum :Winner:

This. Me too :smileytongue:

legendary vicki signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 36 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I think this would be a great idea. There are a few games that award in-game trophies, but it would be awesome if it would show up outside of Home. It works for PSN games, so some of the tech must be there. The Sony guys would still have to do a lot of work for this to happen though. And my guess is that they wont update any of the games that are already out coz it will cost them to do it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 36 (186 Views)
0 Kudos