50%
02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

how could i be unblocked from playstation home

15 Replies 1,762 Views Created 14-10-2012
14 Oct 2012
By superdragonstar1

sorry from superdragonstar1 for sweering in playstation home so could you unblock him thank u

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
50%
02 Rank
Progress
superdragonstar1
Accepted Solution

LOOL IM UNBANNED ONLY FOR 2 HOURS :D

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: how could i be unblocked from playstation home

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution

No. :) TOUGH TlTTlES!

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xElfenLied

90%
08 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied
Accepted Solution
Do the crime, do the time.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

guardianhawk

89%
05 Rank
Progress
guardianhawk
Accepted Solution
It wasnt just swearing though was it?

Tell him to re-read the abuse policy!
0 Kudos

veilcorp.com
BannerFans.com

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Fritches

97%
10 Rank
Progress
Fritches
Accepted Solution

You have no sympathy tbh. 

They don't just ban you on the spot for swearing though ... you must of had a warning or two before the ban came.  

0 Kudos

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

X-CON-X

62%
02 Rank
Progress
X-CON-X
Accepted Solution

LMAO its sooooo funny how there sorry AFTER they get a ban!

if they didnt get a ban they would just continue abusing people.  well done sony, and about time.

Lesson to be learnt?  behave and respect other users,or you will (eventually) get a ban.

Lets hope you learn from this, though i doubt it.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xElfenLied

90%
08 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied
Accepted Solution
How is he blocked from PS Home anyway? You're banned from PSN, not blocked/banned from PS Home. They don't do Home bans (although I wish they would, and lock it to the system when they ban, rather than the account)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SYLAS80

91%
05 Rank
Progress
SYLAS80
Accepted Solution

Yes they do ban for no reason, especially if you come across some Mod on a power trip. I remember when I was once in the old Home square, the msg of the day said it was ok to glitch on the pond, so long as you didn't go on top of the game tables there. So I did the glitch, didn't go anywhere near the tables, didn't block any advertisements or effect anyone's enjoyment of Home, sat on the pond minding my own business. Next thing I know, I've got a email saying I've been banned for glitching at that time & on that date.

Oh & the funny thing is, a couple of days before that, I was in the old mall. There was a Mod there with their friends from their friend list "regular users" aka (The in group). This Mod was helping all their friends to glitch... Behaviour like this says it all really.  

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

E_Austria

80%
02 Rank
Progress
E_Austria
Accepted Solution
I feel a lack of empathy here, hi SD1 I suggest reflecting upon your actions and deliberating wether or not to act on it, writting a letter, calling Sony or e-mailing may help your cause. What you can get from your experience can be more valuable and may help you as a person, it may help you to be more responsible and regard laws, rules and guidelines. All good things have an end in my opinion and you may use it to justify your segregation from the playstation home community ( I regularly use this reason for many things in life ) . As for the select posts above I would suggest acting your age or attempt to act the age you are Doppelgänging.

For now Auf Wiedersehen.
0 Kudos

Schönen Dank,

E_Austria

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Shenmue182

84%
06 Rank
Progress
Shenmue182
Accepted Solution
Lol sylas, when I was on USA home a few years ago there was a mod there teleporting people to a small island at redbull air race. The same mod then banned people for glitching on the water at gamers lounge. Aka_nero banned members for wearing hacked items, when he got fired i saw him at irem beach wearing a purple glowing skeleton that's only possible to get from ISE. People in general can be hypocrites, and unfortunately some of them are employed by Sony :p

I like spelunker :D

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Furys-embrace

94%
07 Rank
Progress
Furys-embrace
Accepted Solution

Shenmue182 wrote:
Lol sylas, when I was on USA home a few years ago there was a mod there teleporting people to a small island at redbull air race. The same mod then banned people for glitching on the water at gamers lounge. Aka_nero banned members for wearing hacked items, when he got fired i saw him at irem beach wearing a purple glowing skeleton that's only possible to get from ISE. People in general can be hypocrites, and unfortunately some of them are employed by Sony :p

This is why I think mods shouldnt have accounts and should just moderate, not fart around with people and have favourites. If a warning needs to be given by a moderator in home or in a game it should just say MODERATOR before they say their bit. All the bum licks wouldnt have anyone to crawl to then and the service would be far more impartial and professional.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WoLF-KBOOM

83%
05 Rank
Progress
WoLF-KBOOM
Accepted Solution

superdragonstar1 wrote:

sorry from superdragonstar1 for sweering in playstation home so could you unblock him thank u

i forgive you

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Nakatsu_Hime

• Beta Tester
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Nakatsu_Hime
Accepted Solution
I'd make a great mod, except for perhaps one week a month where everyone would get a ban - for just being there - OK??!

;)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Green-Brigade-_o
Accepted Solution

Nice little collection of different viewpoints here an my jedi powers sense a few rebels,ahmen to that lol

Lets start with X Con? lol  "LMAO its sooooo funny there sorry AFTER a ban" something like that yeh? No.1 its quite impossible to be sorry for something you havn't yet done so to be sorry after IS the only possibilty. No.2 I don't think it's sooo funny,more soooo natural. It's called remorse an one of most human traits after feeling guilt for something,which btw not everyone has so kudos to the OP for not being a sociopath.

Austria guy,well done you posting with your common sense approach,your more than welcome here!

SYLAS I understood that but had to LoL at (the In crowd) lol Yes so In they can't get out,so cool they're constantly rejected an of course,so low you'd think excrement could talk. But your last quote explains probably why really "behaviour like that says it all" aimed at a Mod of course. It's a very good point though because if Moderators act a certain way then obviously so can everyone else being that they are only special in their own eyes. i know i'll forever go against the grain here as long as that mindset continues,only when i have the time mind you lol 

Shenmue i just wanted to say loved that last line "people in general are hypocrites" etc not because its aimed at anyone in particular but i have to admit,some of your posts make me realise i pre-judged you perhaps wrongly before. I've been quite surprised to agree with a few things you say. You should post more lol

Fury as usual total agreement with your view there on that subject. I could only guess they DO fart about as you say because they are so full of wind anyway, i proved to myself that was true in a quite undignified way many many months ago now,but,the end justifies the means lol So what can you do hey? Not much just like them lol Imagine yourself as a killer whale toying with an injured seal an just keep popping out the ocean with another bite whenever you feel the urge to nibbble,something like that anyway lol Its a kind of stalemate really,which is fitting as Home is so stale now anyway.

They aren't going to change their enclosed perception views based on programmed intelligence an certainly show no signs of any capability to grow within themselves. Change will never happen here fellow rebel,but i can certainly respect your stand of not letting it go un-noticed. After all,the way you should be seen is like an unhappy customer with his product yet do they treat you that way? Doesn't look like it does it.

Yes after all these viewpoints there is only one conclusion,an that's Sony's Mods havn't a clue how to do their jobs. After all my opinion is based on Mods in every setting,yet they only act this way here!

Keep grumbling rebels! lol

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MisaToiletSeat

24%
02 Rank
Progress
MisaToiletSeat
Accepted Solution

ain't happening. you got caught with a potty mouth on Home and got the paddle.

too bad. :SadWitch:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
50%
02 Rank
Progress
superdragonstar1