14 Oct 2012
By: superdragonstar1

3 Posts
Accepted Solution

how could i be unblocked from playstation home

15 Replies 1,670 Views Created 14-10-2012

sorry from superdragonstar1 for sweering in playstation home so could you unblock him thank u

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16 (1,670 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: how could i be unblocked from playstation home

[ Edited ]

No. :smileyhappy: TOUGH TlTTlES!

Level 6

Do the crime, do the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (1,625 Views)
Level 3

It wasnt just swearing though was it?

Tell him to re-read the abuse policy!
veilcorp.com
BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16 (1,576 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

You have no sympathy tbh. 

They don't just ban you on the spot for swearing though ... you must of had a warning or two before the ban came.  

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16 (1,552 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I feel a lack of empathy here, hi SD1 I suggest reflecting upon your actions and deliberating wether or not to act on it, writting a letter, calling Sony or e-mailing may help your cause. What you can get from your experience can be more valuable and may help you as a person, it may help you to be more responsible and regard laws, rules and guidelines. All good things have an end in my opinion and you may use it to justify your segregation from the playstation home community ( I regularly use this reason for many things in life ) . As for the select posts above I would suggest acting your age or attempt to act the age you are Doppelgänging.

For now Auf Wiedersehen.
Schönen Dank,

E_Austria
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16 (1,525 Views)
0 Kudos

LMAO its sooooo funny how there sorry AFTER they get a ban!

if they didnt get a ban they would just continue abusing people.  well done sony, and about time.

Lesson to be learnt?  behave and respect other users,or you will (eventually) get a ban.

Lets hope you learn from this, though i doubt it.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (1,525 Views)
Level 6

How is he blocked from PS Home anyway? You're banned from PSN, not blocked/banned from PS Home. They don't do Home bans (although I wish they would, and lock it to the system when they ban, rather than the account)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16 (1,466 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

Yes they do ban for no reason, especially if you come across some Mod on a power trip. I remember when I was once in the old Home square, the msg of the day said it was ok to glitch on the pond, so long as you didn't go on top of the game tables there. So I did the glitch, didn't go anywhere near the tables, didn't block any advertisements or effect anyone's enjoyment of Home, sat on the pond minding my own business. Next thing I know, I've got a email saying I've been banned for glitching at that time & on that date.

Oh & the funny thing is, a couple of days before that, I was in the old mall. There was a Mod there with their friends from their friend list "regular users" aka (The in group). This Mod was helping all their friends to glitch... Behaviour like this says it all really.  

Level 6

Lol sylas, when I was on USA home a few years ago there was a mod there teleporting people to a small island at redbull air race. The same mod then banned people for glitching on the water at gamers lounge. Aka_nero banned members for wearing hacked items, when he got fired i saw him at irem beach wearing a purple glowing skeleton that's only possible to get from ISE. People in general can be hypocrites, and unfortunately some of them are employed by Sony :smileytongue:
I like spelunker :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (1,358 Views)