mrselfdestructuk

• Beta Tester
84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

if americans are getting beta keys on thursday thru qore then......

80 Replies 14,654 Views Created 05-11-2008
wont there be eu beta keys going out on thur too ted?
0 Kudos
LABELS:

Will the Chiliad mystery ever be solved? GTA5
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

christophlieber

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
christophlieber
Accepted Solution
would be great. and it would be even better if i would get one of those ;)
0 Kudos

Betreff: if americans are getting beta keys on thursday thru qore then......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
/16

SirListerOfSmeg

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SirListerOfSmeg
Accepted Solution

err come on this is europe we won't get anything else now till it comes out (if ever) and anymore keys will most likely go to hardcore game forum gimps....... I just hope sony aren't gonna be sad and try to give it out as a christmas present.. can you imagine how quickly the servers would crash from the load with everyone at home on the same day..

i wonder if you could buy a christmas tree and decorate your home, would be cool to buy stuff for your mates and leave it under there tree for them. imagine halloween costumes, april fools pranks, 4th of july, bonfire night they could sell stuff for every holiday and season.. but we would all need  a virtual loft to keep it all in till next year though lol 

0 Kudos

Re: if americans are getting beta keys on thursday thru qore then......

Beta Tester
/16

Timski

• Beta Tester
94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Timski
Accepted Solution

Beta Keys for EU on Thursday, nope.

Qore episode 6 had issues, maybe too many subscribers jumped on for the single episode,

either way they got told they weren't getting in.

0 Kudos

twitter:xTimskix

/16

TedTheDog

87%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TedTheDog
Accepted Solution

As Timski said, we'll be sending our invites once v1.0 is live.

Understand that SCEA's motivation to reward annual subscribers to QORE is a little different to our motivation to do a load test before Open Beta.

Please dont worry though, we here at SCEE really do have a lot of invites to send and Open Beta will be along within weeks of that as well.

0 Kudos

/16

seamonkey92

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
seamonkey92
Accepted Solution
Hey Ted could you tell us how the codes will be given out please?
0 Kudos

Photobucket

/16

christophlieber

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
christophlieber
Accepted Solution

i'm also intersted in that.

ted, pease tell us how this all will be and how many keys will be given out at which time.

0 Kudos

Betreff: Re: if americans are getting beta keys on thursday thru qore then......

/16

AnthoAsho

91%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AnthoAsho
Accepted Solution
or you could just randomly pm us some codes :D
0 Kudos

Re: Betreff: Re: if americans are getting beta keys on thursday thru qore then......

/16

christophlieber

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
christophlieber
Accepted Solution
well, this would be great too. haha
0 Kudos

Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: if americans are getting beta keys on thursday thru qore then......

/16
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Takehaniyasubiko
Accepted Solution
Yeah, Ted - shed some light on how this invites will be send to us, Euro PS fans? ;*
0 Kudos

Re: Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: if americans are getting beta keys on thursday thru qore then......

/16

TedTheDog

87%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TedTheDog
Accepted Solution

By email.

We're picking people from across the SCEE territories too. Right now Home is English only but that will come to an end when the invites go out. It wont be all languages straight away, probably the main 5, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.

Your next question is "How do you decide who gets picked?" and we had a couple of plans on how that was going to be done and my boss is away so I cant ask him which one he chose (yes, we've picked the names already and no, I'm not going to reveal the list). I'll let you know what I can, once I find out, but both were broadly based on the concept of loyalty. Thats VERY vague I know, I'll firm up what I can but dont expect too much detail, it was really complicated last time.

For everyone else theres Open Beta which wont be far behind.

0 Kudos

Re: Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: if americans are getting beta keys on thursday thru qore then......

/16

a123mg

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
a123mg
Accepted Solution
Ted Thanks for the post... Will be keeping my eyes glued to my emails over the next few weeks
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Symonator

• Beta Tester
88%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Symonator
Accepted Solution
well hopefully now ted explained it alot of people will now listen and wait :)
0 Kudos

/16

kazi2812

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
kazi2812
Accepted Solution
Thats nice to know, Thanks :)
0 Kudos

/16

rozac15

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rozac15
Accepted Solution

ok i'll try to waiiittt!!!

i'll wait

i HATE waiting 

but if we're so close i can wait but if theese weeks go to months i'll say GOODBYE TO MY PS3

0 Kudos

/16

ronaldmcc

26%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ronaldmcc
Accepted Solution
I hope I am on the list too.  Probably not knowing my luck.  But I have waited this long I think I can wait a wee bit more.
0 Kudos

/16

MUFC_LEGEND

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MUFC_LEGEND
Accepted Solution

TedTheDog wrote:

By email.

We're picking people from across the SCEE territories too. Right now Home is English only but that will come to an end when the invites go out. It wont be all languages straight away, probably the main 5, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.

Your next question is "How do you decide who gets picked?" and we had a couple of plans on how that was going to be done and my boss is away so I cant ask him which one he chose (yes, we've picked the names already and no, I'm not going to reveal the list). I'll let you know what I can, once I find out, but both were broadly based on the concept of loyalty. Thats VERY vague I know, I'll firm up what I can but dont expect too much detail, it was really complicated last time.

For everyone else theres Open Beta which wont be far behind.

Thanks for the update Ted. I guess i will have to check all the email's for my previous accounts as well.

0 Kudos

/16

warpak

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
warpak
Accepted Solution

ok, im new posting here, actually, i didn't understand why a few weeks ago instead of load the home beta website redirect me here, but I been reading some many post and seems that just like me everyone is tired of this long wait, but I finally saw the light at the end of the... (I think) I just became a member for one full year in qore because of this email: As an update to the PLAYSTATION(R)3 News email sent on Friday,
October 24th, the special invitation to PlayStation(R)Home's closed
beta is available only to Qore annual subscribers who purchased
subscriptions by 10/29. Qore Episode 06 purchasers will not be
eligible for the special PlayStation(R)Home beta invitation at
this time. We apologize for the miscommunication.

I never had ps, ps2 and never want to, I used to be xbox and Nintendo fan until a friend told me a year ago about home... (he knew that I used to play second life a lot...) that's what I decide to buy ps3, anyway IM amazed with this console...

but I finally decide to log in and write a post because I woud like a real answer, a real date of the release... Does somebody know this? And please don't tell me that this post don't goes here...

0 Kudos

warpak... beta trial member, i wish....
/16

BlahYourHamster

88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BlahYourHamster
Accepted Solution

Just... don't give codes to hardcore forum gimps. Seriously.

0 Kudos

/16

ShadowDoGGG

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ShadowDoGGG
Accepted Solution

BlahYourHamster wrote:

Just... don't give codes to hardcore forum gimps. Seriously.

I would be more concerned about giving it to people who aren't in SCEE territories - simply because they made up a EU account.

0 Kudos

/16

Zoibie

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zoibie
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the info Ted, can't wait till there are more people in Home, was very active when the first beta keys were e-mailed.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel