25 Aug 2012
Playstation Staff

music???

7 Replies 240 Views Created 25-08-2012

hi, can anyone tell me how i can get music to play in my lounge and apartments (personal spaces). i'm quite new to home so any help would be much appreciated.thanks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: music???

Unfortunately at this time there's nothing that will allow you to listen to your own music etc. The only workaround for this if you have guests is to play music through a headset if you wish to do so.
---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i don't want to listen to my own music, isn't there any music you can buy in store? any music will do i'm not fussy. i have a party room but whats the point in that if there is no option to hear any music. thanks
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (234 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Hi and welcome to Home and the forums :smileyhappy:

If it's any music you could try The Playground Boombox you could also buy The London Pub which has a radio built into it and I believe it plays all the indie bans thats around today.
Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

thanks for the welcome and for the info. i have just had a look at the tracks on the playground boombox and it turns out i am fussy lol. other than this boombox is there any other way to have say dance/disco music playing in the background in my apartment. thanks
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The XI Party apartment has music playing into it, but you cannot control it. It would be good to have the ability to stream our own music into our apartments, after all we have already paid for them. Or have internet radio like on the psp.  

Sir Piglet - The best of British pork

Poetry in Motion
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (200 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The EOD Radio IO will be here soon, that should give access to streaming channels of Disco, Pop, Dance, Acoustic, Rawk etc etcetera...

Just hold out for a few months longer!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hi there, there is a 'way' of listening to music other than those provided , I believe there is a program on Uniquez that modifies your boombox to play another set of music.
It's my time to go now so if you would'nt mind, could you open the gates?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (140 Views)
0 Kudos