Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: nDreams Blueprint

Awww Ankie you will make me blush!

Glad to see people getting enthused over Blueprint. I know there are a lot of questions floating around and we will be answering them over the next couple of weeks so don't worry about that!

Any questions you do have please make sure you get them down here and I will be collating them to make sure they are answered either directly by me or through content on the great community sites that compliment the Home community.

----------------------------------

nDreams Digital Product Manager
Twitter - @nDreamers / @Joeydale13
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 34 (362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Since i am pretty good at designing spaces i am really looking foward to this (depending on the price) i'll get it and see the randomness i can create lol

photo Signature_zpsc792b269.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 34 (359 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Well, I hope your prepared for the Q and A Joey :smileywink: :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 34 (357 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Sweet! I thought we were never going to get to do this with Home.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 34 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

nDreams do it yet again with another innovation for home and bring something new and exciting to the table to keep us all interested. My only concern is cost here, this looks like its going to be pricey and if it is im afraid I probably womt be buying. Gone are the days I spend over a fiver on single item purchases unless its a huge mega value bundle pack with lots included.

Anyway, all is forgiven now nDreams for the lack of nRage and Aurora updates lately, as the team must have been concentrating on this badboy which looks like its going to be a massive hit for you.  Also the music in the announcement trailer for blueprint is full of all sorts of win and should be played in the nDreams shops when you enter the bluprint section :smileyvery-happy: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 34 (322 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I usually spend ages furnishing and theming my normal set appartments. Now with the ability to design your own space from scratch the possabilities are endless. I will probably be in there for hours.

I'm considering making a spaceship appartment based on a starship bridge, I think I know how to do it with what I seen in screenshots.

All we need now is a blueprint club :smileytongue:

:smileymad: *pop* *pop* *pop* :Sniper:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(I dont add people who add me at random as I have had problems with strangers in the past sorry)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 34 (304 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It's definitely going in the right direction, and nDreams should be applauded for their feedback within the community.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 34 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Awww Ankie you will make me blush!

Glad to see people getting enthused over Blueprint. I know there are a lot of questions floating around and we will be answering them over the next couple of weeks so don't worry about that!

Any questions you do have please make sure you get them down here and I will be collating them to make sure they are answered either directly by me or through content on the great community sites that compliment the Home community.

Gotta say this is awesome :smileyhappy: well done to everyone at nDreams , just wondering about saving yr apartments , i imagine we can only make and save one apartment but will we be able to purchase save slots so we can make and save different styles of apartments

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 34 (281 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

whiteboy38rams wrote:
Gotta say this is awesome :smileyhappy: well done to everyone at nDreams , just wondering about saving yr apartments , I imagine we can only make and save one apartment but will we be able to purchase save slots so we can make and save different styles of apartments

I imagine it will only be one layout to be saved at a time.  This is a very interesting project with potentially the only limit being your imagination.

If they do allow you to have multiple layouts I think this could be the beginning of the death knell for set piece personal spaces unless other developers step up their game.

You'd never need to buy a set piece again, if you fancy a change as you can just wipe the slate clean and start again.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 34 (270 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

So, on the back of the Q&A last night thought I would post the pricing info here as well :-)

Blueprint Info:

Blueprint will cost around £5.99/€6.99, which will also include 2 style packs, 2 environment's, 2 skies, 3 feature item's and 6 ceiling and floor textures. You can have 30 different room wall style variations from the two packs provided.

If you visit the Blueprint table in Home Square (when it goes live) you will recieve a free Aurora environment.

At the moment you won't be able to build a 2nd floor.

You will be able to create and save 5 apartments. (5 save slots)

nDreams looking into the possibilty of making a Blueprint Clubhouse.

You can use any of your own furniture (100 slot limit applies, feature items from Blueprint do not count in this limit)

There will be a walkthrough video before launch so you can have a proper look at Blueprint.

Hopefully Blueprint will be released at the end of the month.

----------------------------------

nDreams Digital Product Manager
Twitter - @nDreamers / @Joeydale13
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 34 (190 Views)
0 Kudos