PlayStation®3

PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

03 Aug 2012
By: darkan12-nl Award Winner 732 Posts
Level 5

nDreams check your store!!

35 Replies 1064 Views Created 03-08-2012

Someone used extreme violence on stapler!

if anyone saw or knows  what happen plz leave a comment below!!

we need to find out.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (1,064 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: nDreams check your store!!

I bet this is the same person that knocked his head off in Aurora :smileyindifferent:

Why must you deface Stapler?!?! Too painful to see him in such a state :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (1,041 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Dont even mention it cube :smileysad:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (1,009 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

:smileysurprised: !!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (988 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

No! This guy needs to be stopped D:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (928 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Got to love it when the dev's have a little fun :smileyvery-happy:

I'm probably missing something really obvious, but what's the link between the stapler incident and the sky rift engines?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (881 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Well, here we go...

Seems like somebody has put quite an effort in erasing both serial numbers on the poor guy's forearms, either by painting it red (his left one) or scratching it off (his right one). The right one is barely visible despise the scratching, but I can´t really make up whether it´s the "88" of Stapler, or some other number (though it does look like an "88").

Besides, I can´t remember whether Stapler had those springy things over his ear antennae, or they were rather bare like those of the Stapler ornament also shown by the top poster.

But I'm kinda happy in a sick way for all this...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (827 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

sam_reynolds01 wrote:
Got to love it when the dev's have a little fun :smileyvery-happy:

I'm probably missing something really obvious, but what's the link between the stapler incident and the sky rift engines?

Stapler crash his sky rift into the nDreams store?

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (818 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Just checked it up and the statue in Xi Museum does have the springs around his antennae, so that one in the shop is a standard version of the robot (though not the one sold as an ornament). Still not sure about the serial numbers, hard as I look and try to take clear pics.

Comes to mind this paragraph from That Xi Special Newsletter:

"Things changed a lot as well – did you know that the AlphaAFK were originally called the ‘Beta’? That Stapler was originally called TD32 and then Orson before we settled on Stapler? Or that Jess was originally known as Jade?"

So there could still be several of them...

EDIT: Even if the scratched serial number on the painted robot in the shop was Stapler's "88", we have to remember that somebody stole that same right arm from the Stapler in Aurora and robot parts are interchangeable, I guess... The red painted left arm could still have another very different number.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (803 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Like a mystery :smileyvery-happy:
Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (740 Views)
0 Kudos