Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: nDreams check your store!!

[ Edited ]

uvat wrote:

Just checked it up and the statue in Xi Museum...

OH GOD NO. Just made me remember about the Stapler statue in there. We must form a guard team to protect the statue!

Hope they don't strike the Xi museum next. It would be like attacking the Xi holy shrine :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 36 (404 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 36 (387 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Good job, darkan12-nl, that does quite clearly look like an "8" on the second picture. I still have doubts about the hidden number on that same arm, though. I´ve tried and I guess only a very good glitcher (are there any of them still around?) would be able to take a clear picture of that one.

Besides, that could be the stolen arm (which, coincidentally, is also the right one) from Aurora's Stapler. But, as I said, I´m not so sure about the rest of the robot. The head could also be Stapler's, of course, which was also stolen from Aurora... But there´s been some debate already, in some other thread, about where Stapler's central processing unit could be located.

Long story short, I don´t think that´s Stapler. There, I said it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 36 (381 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

ndreams - cant wait to buy the blueprint homes someone has finally brought home to a new experience. The more individual and creative the better in home..
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 36 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Looks more like Stapler is breaking out of the nDreams store basement, covered in warpaint :smileytongue:
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 36 (326 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Just a thought I maybe reading between the lines abit but since the revamp of the core spaces do you think the Xi Hub has shifted some how and there's one of the Staplers trying to get out and warn us of something.

Or am I just widely dreaming ?
Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 36 (318 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Maybe stapler became self aware and is going all Skynet on us?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 36 (315 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

For some reason, it seems quite easy to glitch inside the nDreams shop today. Don´t know if it was that way before, but now it´s too easy and many people end up inside, even unintentionally.

... And yes, the number on the robot's right arm seems to be "88", though that is not conclusive evidence since a right arm is still missing from Aurora's Stapler.

Question is..., ¿have we been purposedly allowed to take these evidence, for whatever reason? ¿Or is the glitching accidental?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 36 (240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

uvat wrote:

For some reason, it seems quite easy to glitch inside the nDreams shop today. Don´t know if it was that way before, but now it´s too easy and many people end up inside, even unintentionally.

... And yes, the number on the robot's right arm seems to be "88", though that is not conclusive evidence since a right arm is still missing from Aurora's Stapler.

Question is..., ¿have we been purposedly allowed to take these evidence, for whatever reason? ¿Or is the glitching accidental?

That's not new. I managed it last week. You enter via the Store window. When the PS Store opens just exit it and continue walking in :smileyvery-happy:

Oh, and don't look now but there's a ninja about to pounce on you :smileytongue:

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 36 (231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

What, where...? Aaaargh!:Ninja:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 36 (218 Views)
0 Kudos